Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Wait, how automated is Modern Sonic again?

Seriously, this could make or break Modern GHZ for me.. :V

It's verrrrry automated. Don't let them break your spirit.

This is the only thing that's ruining the game for me tbqh, since it's pretty big.

The sad thing is, given Dio's strawman attitude, he'll still disagree with you.

I hate you, Diogenes.

• Thumbs Up 2

Whoa Whoa Whoa

Seriously, you can disagree with someone and you can have your opinions of members. But how about you knock it off on the A) responding for other people and B) insulting them

It seems like a pretty simple rule of thumb to remember to argue with people's points, not argue at the person themselves....but if we can't remember that then maybe we're going to have to more strictly enforce it.

Keep shining on. Teach them some respect.

... I mean, was anyone really excited for GHZ in the first place? =P

Well, yeah...

Tutorial Stage or not, First stage even...

The first stage, while being the easiest, should also give you a good impression.

If that first impression isn't good, then someones going to turn a very cynical eye to what's in store, and if Modern Green Hill is worse then I expect it to be at least, I don't know if I'll like the rest of it as much.

First Impressions are the most important in any game.

I would like to point out Pelly is online, so you guys might wanna shut up.

Also this shit doesn't fly regardless if mods are online or not, if you're honestly getting that worked up over another member maybe it's time for a break

...I would like to say that anyone who is disappointed by Green Hill Zone(And I don't Blame you), it does get better, I played City Escape at Comic Con, and its far less automated.

Keep shining on. Teach them some respect.

Anyone else hear a loud sucking noise?

• Thumbs Up 4

Whoa Whoa Whoa

Seriously, you can disagree with someone and you can have your opinions of members. But how about you knock it off on the A) responding for other people and B) insulting them

It seems like a pretty simple rule of thumb to remember to argue with people's points, not argue at the person themselves....but if we can't remember that then maybe we're going to have to more strictly enforce it.

Sorry. I'm shutting up for a while.

Its automated if you ignore the 2D areas, like everyone seems to be diong

Welp, you heard it here first guys. If one of your favorite series/characters/shows goes in a direction you don't like, don't complain about and immediately drop all connection to it!

You misunderstood his post. I'm sure if one game out of several Prince of Persia games was different, he would have complained once and then enjoyed the rest of the games. However, the games continued going into this new direction and most other people enjoyed this new direction. Since nothing was going to change, he decided he should just leave.

Also, you don't have to be so rude about it. Take other people's feelings into consideration next time.

Wait, how was he being rude? No, really, how?

...I would like to say that anyone who is disappointed by Green Hill Zone(And I don't Blame you), it does get better, I played City Escape at Comic Con, and its far less automated.

This, too. Starting with Sky Sanctuary, level designs get a lot more complex with more 3-D platforming and exploration. Not much to worry about.

Edited by T-Man

Anyone else hear a loud sucking noise?

He's been acting like this weird little cheerleader this whole thread and adding absolute nothing to the discussion. This place has an ignore function for useless posts, yes?

Its automated if you ignore the 2D areas, like everyone seems to be diong

Even a some of the 2D areas play themselves. You need to do something yourself though to make the most of the the game, 2D or 3D.

Ignorance!

..... Anyway, I keep hearing talk of how Sonic Team has improved the jump for Classic Sonic. I haven't noticed a difference at all, am I alone in this?

You misunderstood his post. I'm sure if one game out of several Prince of Persia games was different, he would have complained once and then enjoyed the rest of the game. However, the games continued going into this new direction and most other people enjoyed this new direction. Since nothing was going to change, he decided he should just leave.

To be fair, Prince of Persia also doesn't have a PoP generations with supposed improvements to the formula taken from the old games, and half the gameplay is like the old games he liked back in the day.

The franchise will evolve into something new soon enough, just like how it evolved from the Adventure formula to the Unleashed formula. Also, you don't have to be so rude about it. Take other people's feelings into consideration next time.

And Dio does? Hahaha.....

• Thumbs Up 2

He's been acting like this weird little cheerleader this whole thread and adding absolute nothing to the discussion. This place has an ignore function for useless posts, yes?

Just because its useless doesn't mean I can't respond to it.

Well, yeah...

Tutorial Stage or not, First stage even...

The first stage, while being the easiest, should also give you a good impression.

If that first impression isn't good, then someones going to turn a very cynical eye to what's in store, and if Modern Green Hill is worse then I expect it to be at least, I don't know if I'll like the rest of it as much.

First Impressions are the most important in any game.

I was mostly joking about the stage. But seriously, GHZ's fairly boring in general- overdone from being shoved down our throats constantly all in the name of dat nostalgia. Even barring that, the original level design is already straight-forward anyway, and on top of that, takes a lot less effort to beat than either iteration in Generations.

• Thumbs Up 1

Disrespectful ass. Read the rest of my posts and you'll see that I've added plenty to the discussion.

And Dio does? Hahaha.....

I'm not psychic.

..... Anyway, I keep hearing talk of how Sonic Team has improved the jump for Classic Sonic. I haven't noticed a difference at all, am I alone in this?

I noticed a VERY small difference. But it still feels fairly heavy as it did months ago.