Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Disrespectful ass. Read the rest of my posts and you'll see that I've added plenty to the discussion.

Claiming jeremycarrier is disrespectful, and then calling him an ass? Okay I'm going to leave for the rest of the day, hopefully by tomorrow things will settle down.

• Thumbs Up 1

I noticed a VERY small difference. But it still feels fairly heavy as it did months ago.

This makes me sad that I didn't have enough time to check out Classic City Escape at Comic Con..I fail as a Sonic Fan, I don't deserve to live.

Looking at this topic, I expected better from all of you. Be the respectful, nonabrasive figures that I know Sonic fans to be.

I was mostly joking about the stage. But seriously, GHZ's fairly boring in general- overdone from being shoved down our throats constantly all in the name of dat nostalgia. Even barring that, the original level design is already straight-forward anyway, and on top of that, takes a lot less effort to beat than either iteration in Generations.

Edited by V0YANT

A lot of Sonic's first stages aren't automated, but a lot of them are fairly simplistic and boring compared to the later stages in their respective games. Green Hill is only here on the basis that it's Green Hill. Everyone knows Green Hill.

Looking at this topic, I expected better from all of you. Be the respectful, nonabrasive figures that I know Sonic fans to be.

Welp, you heard it here first guys. If one of your favorite series/characters/shows goes in a direction you don't like, don't complain about and immediately drop all connection to it!

• Thumbs Up 3

Good god, all of this over the damn demo, I can't way for two weeks to come to see the massive shitstorm that will ensue.

You know what? I really like Omochao's voice. He's the most annoying mite ever to grace the games, but damn his voice is actually good this time around.

• Thumbs Up 7

Well what do you think is the best course of action?:

-Stay in the fanbase and ruin everyone's fun everytime a new game comes out by complaining about how it's not "my" Prince of Persia.

Or

-Respectfully leaving and wishing good luck to the franchise and the remaining fans.

You tell me.

Or

-Sit it out, waiting for the franchise to evolve.

Well what do you think is the best course of action?:

-Stay in the fanbase and ruin everyone's fun everytime a new game comes out by complaining about how it's not "my" Prince of Persia.

Or

-Respectfully leaving and wishing good luck to the franchise and the remaining fans.

You tell me.

If you honestly and truly believe those are really the only two options, do me a favor and stop talking to me. This is obviously a lost cause.

• Thumbs Up 2

If you honestly and truly believe those are really the only two options, do me a favor and stop talking to me. This is obviously a lost cause.

Dream warrior #4.

Dream warrior #4.

That sucking is noise is still getting louder.

You know what? I really like Omochao's voice. He's the most annoying mite ever to grace the games, but damn his voice is actually good this time around.

Its fucking Laura Bailey, she makes everything better, shes the main reason I don't hate the fucker as much as I used to.

• Thumbs Up 2

Yeah, I can actually tolerate him now thanks to his new voice, though it did provide some Viewer Gender Confusion for my brothers.

-Sit it out, waiting for the franchise to evolve.

Can you and everyone else here that's still arguing do this? This right here would really make our day. I know I am not the only one tired of all this bitching about a demo and a few people OPINIONS. It seems very childish to me.

• Thumbs Up 1