Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

So in other words, check the EU PSN tomorrow at about Noon/1 PM Eastern Standard Time? I've been waiting forever to play as Modern Sonic, I don't care that it's Green Hill.

• Thumbs Up 1

I personally am hoping that sonic team relizes that people are going to go through the demo and add in the trollface.jpg some hidden treasures. Maybe the modern city escape remix perhaps...

do i have to set a specific address and time in the EU account o the psn?

I don't think so. I didn't have to when I created a jp account. The only thing I think that has to be legit is the email address you put in. Besides that, its a very simple process. There are also probably quite a few you tube videos on the subject that can probably help you out if you need it.

SEGA...

Can't wait for tomorrow! and guess what i don't have anything to do. ALL DAY IS DEDICATED TO THE DEMO!!!

• Thumbs Up 2

Xbox Live updates around 11 AM in the UK, so Generations should be up around then.

...then 5am for EST?

.......FFFFFFYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS~!

Apparently SEGA got the dates wrong earlier and Xbox Live (worldwide, obviously) and the EU PS Store get it tomorrow. US PS Store still gets it October 25th.

Heh, it's pretty odd that's it's being put up on a Tuesday. I want to believe it, but I'm not sure I can :P

jordine, you don't need specific information. I put my UK address as 123 Fake Street and put random Letters and numbers for the Postal Code (watch it have been an actual postal code).

Demo comes out tomorrow.

I have Silver.

GODDAMMI-oh wait, my brother has Gold, never mind.

Well this is good news I guess, except for that Green Hill Zone part. I'm kind of sick of Green Hill Zone.

Apparently SEGA got the dates wrong earlier and Xbox Live (worldwide, obviously) and the EU PS Store get it tomorrow. US PS Store still gets it October 25th.

So we don't know when the xbox owners are getting the demo?

US Xbox Owners and EU PSN gets it tomorrow. In other words, everyone gets it tomorrow because it's easy to make an EU PSN account.

So we don't know when the xbox owners are getting the demo?

... did you read what you were quoting?

"Apparently SEGA got the dates wrong earlier and Xbox Live (worldwide, obviously) and the EU PS Store get it tomorrow. US PS Store still gets it October 25th."

... did you read what you were quoting?

"Apparently SEGA got the dates wrong earlier and Xbox Live (worldwide, obviously) and the EU PS Store get it tomorrow. US PS Store still gets it October 25th."

I took a nap and now my head is not put on correctly.

Before the chaos ensues tomorrow, I like to remind everyone that there is a hacking topic for people interested in any of the assets the 2nd demo contains. So there is no need to post anything here that might spoil people who have patiently media blacked out from Generations but are still trying out the demo. Lets be respectable of those folks.

>>>

Hopefully this will cut down on the "Lawl look what I/someone found in the demo!" posts here.

• Thumbs Up 9

Hmm...so I'm getting no credit for callin' this one a few pages back, no?

No likes...

...No nothing!

Sucks to be me I guess....tongue.png

No likes...

...No nothing!

Who are you again?

Hahaha I'm joking.

No likes...

...No nothing!

Its okay my friend. Here a song that expresses your pure feelings.

• Thumbs Up 1

No likes...

...No nothing!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sonic Retro's Hackers found out about this second demo in june. check my post on the first page.

Hmm, I meant credit for getting the date right (as in spot on.)

Its okay my friend. Here a song that expresses your pure feelings.

Wow I get the sarcasm, but that song was pretty spot on...sad.png .....................................................................laugh.png

The fact that half the game was on the first one.

Hahaha you're funny if that was the case the demo would of been about 6GB/4.8GB, it was an indevelopment beta ofc theres things in it that are unused like i said before this would be the case with any other game, but all these retro bastards just rip the game butt ass naked.

Why the hate? where is this stemming from?

Dont worry, I say bastard all the time, to everyone, "New Gen bastards" "Prick bastard" "Damn Cock bastards" "COD bastards" are some of my most used lines in general life depending on whom it may be that im speaking to, no hate at all