Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

That's odd...Sonic Generations had 3 videos available to download, and now it has 2. Are SEGA finally updating it?

Edited by KrazyBean14

Seems like it's still updating. The Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex Human Revolution just got put up.

That's odd...Sonic Generations had 3 videos available to download, and now it has 2. Are SEGA finally updating it?

Edited by TimmiT

It depends on which location you have selected. If you view it in Japanese, you don't see any videos.

For those of you missing out, I'm recording this demo on my Hauppauge HD PVR (as another 720p capture test).

Seems like it's still updating. The Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex Human Revolution just got put up.

Still shows 3 videos for me. Also, Microsoft does the updating, not SEGA.

Edited by KrazyBean14

So no demo 360 fellas?

I am really jealous right now and glad at the same time.

Jealous because you guys will play it 1st.

Glad cause i'm sure most people their patience is wearing thin and if they don't get it they will be disppointed.

I left at 11am, expecting to come back at 1 to be be greeted by a demo D: I AM DISSAPOINT.

Is it still updating?....I'm beginning to think we've been troll'd :/

Edited by ENVY

Wasn't the demo suppose to be on to 19th anyway unless they're still updating but I doubt we'll get it today.

At least Sega doesn't troll as much as Tim Langdell, head of Edge Games.

That bastard's just a big scammer.

Hmmmmm, I don't know all that much about online updates and shizzle but I'm thinking now it's gonna come out tomorrow after all. I think there's been a mix up about a mix up :/ which really does suck as I was looking forward to this today, as I'm sure many others were to.

Edited by ENVY

Yep. It's still not on XBL either through the 360 or on the website, so I'm gonna give up on it for today. Oh well, tomorrow will be good at least!