Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Dont worry, I say bastard all the time, to everyone, "New Gen bastards" "Prick bastard" "Damn Cock bastards" "COD bastards" are some of my most used lines in general life depending on whom it may be that im speaking to, no hate at all

Still without knowing you IRL, it sounds allot like hate. we here don't know your mannerisms or your typical way of speech you've been here for less then 100 posts we don't pick up on someones "personality" until they have been here long enough to remember them and how they act. tone it down alittle or you're going to be picking allot of fights.

And obiviously you have something against retro to even be saying that. so what is it?...

Edited by goku262002

Still without knowing you IRL, it sounds allot like hate. we here don't know your mannerisms or your typical way of speech you've been here for less then 100 posts we don't pick up on someones "personality" until they have been here long enough to remember them and how they act. tone it down alittle or you're going to be picking allot of fights.

And obiviously you have something against retro to even be saying that. so what is it?...

I dislike retro too, because they denied my submission to join the forums. u.u

Tbh, im not gonna lie, i don't dislike retro, but personally like this forum more, the members are alot nicer to speak with, i'll tone it down in the future

Tbh, im not gonna lie, i don't dislike retro, but personally like this forum more, the members are alot nicer to speak with, i'll tone it down in the future

■PlayStation 3体験版 概要

配信期間:2011年10月20日(木)より配信開始

料金:無料

HDD容量:665MB

内容:ステージ「グリーンヒル」ACT1(※クラシックスタイル)、ACT2(※モダンスタイル)

■Xbox 360体験版 概要

配信期間:2011年10月20日(木)より配信開始

料金:無料

HDD容量:647MB

内容:ステージ「グリーンヒル」ACT1(※クラシックスタイル)、ACT2(※モダンスタイル)

That's how much weigh the demo version.

So we can not expect that there will be something new to rip out.

Simply open the second act.

• Thumbs Up 2

:( sadly not..

We'll see. but that size sounds about right for both acts see as demo #1 had one act locked away and it was around the same size.

EDIT: before i head to bed, i just want to make it very clear to people and i have a feeling my post brushed by too fast for anyone to tell.

Edited by goku262002

I'm sure this goes without saying, but I hope someone calls it as soon as they see that the demo's gone live.

I'm sure this goes without saying, but I hope someone calls it as soon as they see that the demo's gone live.

That calls for EU PSN too

So, is it for Gold or can I get it as a Silver member, too? Good thing I still have some 48 hour free Gold cards if it's Gold only..

We did it with Sonic 4, so I'm sure we'll do it here.

P.S. Awesome birthday present SEGA!

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm not really sure. I always thought you could download demos with a silver membership, but I think I might be wrong based on what I've read here today.

I'll have to wait until later today for the demo. My induction day for my new job is in a little over an hour, so I won't be around when it likely hits Xbox Live this morning. Oh well, it'll give me something to look forward to after work :D

I'm not really sure. I always thought you could download demos with a silver membership, but I think I might be wrong based on what I've read here today.

I think Gold often gets them a week early, but I think t's only for some demos.

1285131526873.jpg

Let's Party!

Am I the only person who thinks this dog is really creepy?

• Thumbs Up 2

No you're not, and happy birthday, what a score!

Ugh... doing homework, can't sleep, but I shall wake up early to see if the demo is up. I think there's a sale for cold, I can pay a buck to get some duration of it...

Xbox Live updates around 11 AM in the UK, so Generations should be up around then.

Nice, I wanted someone to answer that smile.png

Question...when new content is put on Xbox Live, does their website update at the same time? I'm asking this because you can actually download stuff on their website and send it to your Xbox 360, so I presume that they update at the same time.

I'll check their Sonic Generations page for any updates...m'kay? M'kay.

Edited by KrazyBean14

Ok, so XBL updates at 11AM in the UK, but when does EU PSN update??

EU PSN always updates on wednesdays at 4 PM GMT with a few rare exceptions. So the PSN demo most likely won't go up today.

EU PSN always updates on wednesdays at 4 PM GMT with a few rare exceptions. So the PSN demo most likely won't go up today.

What!? Wait a minute i knew that from the very beginning that EU PSN updates on Wednesday but SEGA said 18th for Europe right?

What!? Wait a minute i knew that from the very beginning that EU PSN updates on Wednesday but SEGA said 18th for Europe right?

They certainly did.

They certainly did.

So the demo can drop whatever time?*goes to open PS3* Oh man i can't wait to play with this baby.

I will upload right away a 1st time playing. :D

They did, I'm just not sure if they made a mistake or not. It's possible that the demo won't go up today on EU PSN.