Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

I wonder how big the demo will be. I hope I'll be able to fit it on my thumbdrive, I don't have my own HDD. X__X

Most of the demos up on XBL at the moment are about a gig, with the first Generations demo... *checks* blimey, it's really small! Only 653MB! (Unleashed is even smaller, at just 187MB). Considering the content of the old and new demo will be more or less the same, perhaps with more of the excess content actually taken out this time, you shouldn't need too big a drive. What's the size of the pendrive you're using atm?

Just create EU-account. Takes like 4 seconds.

Oh.................................

BULLSHI-*cut off*

Just make an EU account, man. It's easy as hell.

Aha! I get it!

Because...because his .gif had...Hades, and...and...

...so, can't wait for this demo.

• Thumbs Up 1

Bugger, I forgot about the whole "XBL Gold members get demos first thing". No biggie, I'll just get a month's subscription.

Bugger, I forgot about the whole "XBL Gold members get demos first thing". No biggie, I'll just get a month's subscription.

Your paying. For a demo?

Your paying. For a demo?

Meh...it's only £5, besides, I'm sure he'll use the subscription for something else.

Edited by KrazyBean14

What I did to get past the Gold-only lock, was to download the demo from somewhere (Digiex seems to share them in threads), burn it to a disc the proper way, and boom. Generations demo, day one, Xbox Live with no Gold account. Pretty simple process. :P

Of course, I'd recommend putting it somewhere like a USB drive, as CD loading takes forever, but you know.

Your paying. For a demo?

Eh, setting up a new account is easy as really, and with a new one you can get a months subscription for just a quid. I may as well.

What I did to get past the Gold-only lock, was to download the demo from somewhere (Digiex seems to share them in threads), burn it to a disc the proper way, and boom. Generations demo, day one, Xbox Live with no Gold account. Pretty simple process. tongue.png

Of course, I'd recommend putting it somewhere like a USB drive, as CD loading takes forever, but you know.

• Thumbs Up 1

So you are telling me I can simply download demos from the internet put them in some USB drive and load it on my 360/PS3?

Edited by Nintendoga

Yeah, you didn't know that?

Since my internet connection hates me so much on XBL, I sometimes download a demo off the internet, burn it to a CD or DVD, then press play.

US press release

SAN FRANCISCO & SAN FRANCISCO (October 17, 2011) – SEGA®America, Inc. & SEGA® Europe Ltd., today confirmed that a second demo is being released prior to the launch of the highly anticipated Sonic Generations™ game for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

The first demo, released on June 23rd 2011 – the anniversary of Sonic’s 20th year – allowed fans to play as Classic Sonic only. Now the second demo means fans can finally play as Modern Sonic – as well as Classic Sonic again – in the stunning environments of the iconic Green Hill level from Sonic Generations™. Demo 2 for the game will be available via XBLA on 19th October and PSN on 25th October for North America.

Gamers will be able to get their hands on the full game on the 4th November when Sonic Generations™ finally hits stores for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and PC digital download. Sonic Generations™ PC boxed product and the Nintendo 3DS™ system will be released later in November 2011.

US press release

http://www.sega.com/news/?n=5420

Obviously a poor copy and paste job.

- SAN FRANCISCO & SAN FRANCISCO

- Gamers will be able to get their hands on the full game on the 4th November

- Sonic Generations™ PC boxed product and the Nintendo 3DS™ system will be released later in November 2011

IN OTHER NEWS

San Francisco & San Francisco have merged, to form one huge San Francisco

No...they merged to form City Escape!

-_- Damn I really wanted to hear the full version of modern city escape. Oh well just as long as I get to play as modern at all I'm good.

SEGA Blog has been updated. Demo's now coming tomorrow on Xbox Live and EU PSN. US PSN still gets it October 25th.

http://blogs.sega.co...ing/#more-10390

Clumsyorchid also explains this at the SEGA Forums.

I was told the 18th was the release date

Sorry, there's been some conflicting information - but this is from 1st party, so it's as direct as it comes!

http://forums.sega.c...Secretive/page2

• Thumbs Up 2

SEGA Blog has been updated. Demo's now coming tomorrow on Xbox Live and EU PSN. US PSN still gets it October 25th.

http://blogs.sega.co...ing/#more-10390

Clumsyorchid also explains this at the SEGA Forums.

http://forums.sega.c...Secretive/page2

YES!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!! =D

Which time does Xbox Live normally update?

Edited by KrazyBean14

I don't even know what's going on is this real life?

I'm going to expect the demo to come out tomorrow. If not, well, let's just say that I'll go over to SEGA's HQ in San Francisco & San Francisco and turn their newly merged City Escape into Crisis City Escape.

That Indigo's carrying a vengeance!

Edited by Indigo Rush

See what happens when San Fran comes together? they settled their differences and decided to release the demo a day early.

• Thumbs Up 1

See what happens when San Fran comes together? they settled their differences and decided to release the demo a day early.

I'm considering skipping classes tomorrow so I can play the demo. Good idea, or AMAZING idea?