Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

am i the only one who wants to hear french sonics grunt/homing yells?

Edited by TaliTundie
  • Thumbs Up 3

I beat all of you. I'm off work that day. Meaning when i get up, that demo will be getting raped without a condom.

We'll see about that... The current record is 1:48 and even that missed some good shortcuts.

Also, don't forget that I hold the current record for both acts of City Escape at the moment.

I'm confused, doesn't XBL update on Tuesdays in the US? Does that mean we're getting it tomorrow, or will we have to wait until Wednesday too?

I'm confused, doesn't XBL update on Tuesdays in the US? Does that mean we're getting it tomorrow, or will we have to wait until Wednesday too?

XBL updates worldwide on Wednesdays.

am i the only one who wants to hear french sonics grunt/homing yells?

The French Sonic X voice actors is one of the reasons I'm so excited for Generations. :3

• Thumbs Up 1

It will update Tesday midnight.

pfft, doubt it, everyone was all "Midnight sonic adventure XBLA" i stayed up all night that day, shizzle for rizzle didn't come up, but i when i came back from school it was up and i brought it right away, college ends at 12pm on wednesday and i doubt it'll even be up then.

The first Green Hill Demo came up around midnight, but your right you never know. (Talking about XBLA)

Plus your midnight is different from my midnight....I think?

Edited by Voyant

The first Green Hill Demo came up around midnight, but your right you never know. (Talking about XBLA)

:P Of course. But the GHZ demo was an exception to the usual rules. It was released everywhere on a Thursday.

Plus your midnight is diff rent from my midnight....I think?

His midnight is diff.

Was this xbox? because by that point my live ran out and i downloaded the PS3 demo about 9am

Why would SEGA hold back the Sonic Generations demo for PS3 until October 25th when the PSN store updates on Thursday -or whatever day they update-?

Why would SEGA hold back the Sonic Generations demo for PS3 until October 25th when the PSN store updates on Thursday -or whatever day they update-?

Because Microsoft doesn't like sharing.

You're thinking PSN. In the US for the most part, XBLM updates whenever, with Games on Demand coming out Mondays and XBLA games on Wednesday. Demos can come out any given day.

Anyway I'll have Arkham City to hold me over while waiting for the demo to download.

*sigh* It doesn't- it updates on TUESDAYS. Updating on a Thursday for the first demo was an special occasion to mark Sonic's 20th.

*sigh* It doesn't- it updates on TUESDAYS. Updating on a Thursday for the first demo was an special occasion to mark Sonic's 20th.

also its only held back for the states PSN :D but i have a 360 incase anything changes for EU PSN

Okay, just gonna says this.

US PSN updates on Tuesdays. EU PSN and Global XBL update on Wednesdays. Both update on other days at the request of publishers for special occasions, and this is the only reason they updated on a Thursday for the first demo.

• Thumbs Up 1

On the SEGA blog, it says in the comments section:

"Comment # 15

Just to clarify –

Europe: PSN and XBLA demo will be available on Oct 18th

North America: XBLA Demo will be available on Oct 18th, PSN on Oct 25th,

Posted by Clumsyorchid on October 17th, 2011 at 9:49 am"

If anything...I'm now more confused!!!wacko.png

Edited by hypermikey

Ugh... he wrote the damn article, and now he's telling people something different.

Indeed.

Maybe he just meant the 19 & it was a typo, as I doubt we're getting it tomorrow.

"Comment # 15

Just to clarify –

WAIT? October 18th, as in TOMORROW?? What...I'm confused, WHAT IS IT?!

EDIT: It'll be amazing if we got it tomorrow sad.png

Edited by KrazyBean14

WAIT?! Now that its October 18 for Xbox 360 and PSN updates every Tuesday, why can't it be on PSN?! SEGA, your CONFUSING!

"Comment # 15

Just to clarify –

Just a typo. The blog entry, their Twitter, the press release and the SEGA France rep at a public presentation say October 19th.