Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

I don't even know what's going on is this real life?

I'm going to expect the demo to come out tomorrow. If not, well, let's just say that I'll go over to SEGA's HQ in San Francisco & San Francisco and turn their newly merged City Escape into Crisis City Escape.

That Indigo's carrying a vengeance!

Guys dont think you have been trolled. PSN updates around 3-6P.M. And for all those saying that its impossible because store update is tomorrow. Anyone remember RDR DLCs? There were published one day before update so its possible.

Guys dont think you have been trolled. PSN updates around 3-6P.M. And for all those saying that its impossible because store update is tomorrow. Anyone remember RDR DLCs? There were published one day before update so its possible.

Do you know when Xbox Live updates? It's 2:41pm here in London.

Yeah but SEGA has to publish the demo on Xbox Live before PSN. If Xbox isn't getting it today neither is PS3

I'm sorry, but you guys are being pretty impatient, go about your day, have fun, come back to your Xbox's and PS3's later in the evening, I'm positive it'll be there by then.

go about your day, have fun

Can't,love to,but can'ttongue.png

I'm at college.

Edited by pppp

Yeah, it's not even 9AM yet where I live. The demo will probably be up later. I remember the first demo being out around 10AM or so, so maybe it'll be up in an hour or two?

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

What's the story behind that guy?

Edge Games barely counts as a game company, but deserves (dis)honorable mention on the grounds of being incredibly sleazy. The only games they actually sell are unauthorized distributions of games made and published by other companies outside the US that never got an official US release.

Their "pending projects" remain perpetually pending, have at times featured art stolen from DeviantArt and one is a sequel to a game they don't actually have the rights to, Bobby Bearing — Tim Langdell's former company Softek produced one port of the game, and in Langdell's diseased imagination, that's the same as having made the original game and owning the rights to it.

The company solely exists as a trademark troll for the word "Edge" — among other things, that's why Soul Edge was released as Soul Blade on the PS1 and the other games are known as the Soul Calibur series; Namco decided it'd be less work to just rename the series rather than to fight Langdell every time they released one of the games in the US.

He went largely unchecked until he decided to pick a fight with the independent game development community, and gaming industry giant Electronic Arts. He first had Mobigames' EDGE pulled from the iPhone app store based on trademark claim and refused the company's rather reasonable suggestion that they change it to "EDGY" to avoid confusion.

Then, in the wake of this, he had the iPhone version of Mirror's Edge pulled on the grounds that it risked confusion with his supposedly-upcoming title Mirrors — not surprising, as he had a logo made for the game intentionally designed to cause confusion between it and Mirror's Edge.

EA, encouraged by the exposure of all his perfidy by the indie gaming community — proving that he had no actual case and his previous "victories" were based on doctored evidence — basically crushed him like a bug, forcing him to eventually settle out of court on the condition of giving up nearly all his trademarks.

Tim Langdell, the biggest troll in the game industry. From TV Tropes's So Bad It's Horrible page for video games.

Edited by The Dead Skin

Yeah but SEGA has to publish the demo on Xbox Live before PSN. If Xbox isn't getting it today neither is PS3

Sorry to say this but SEGA doesnt need to do such shit. MS policy is stupid and is proved wrong already. BF3 DLC will be published week earlier on PSN and then on XBLA. MS can have its policy but it doesnt mean anything. Every console needs games. And here story ends. MS could do such things when they had ALOT more sold systems than Sony. Now its almost even so companies have choice.

I like all Current Gen consoles but I sold my X360 2 years ago. I just didnt play it.

Do you know when Xbox Live updates? It's 2:41pm here in London.

XBLA updates randomly from what I know. Usually they update section by section while PSS updates everything at once. Its 3:57 P.M here in Warsaw.

Edited by HUNTER297

I'm sorry, but you guys are being pretty impatient, go about your day, have fun, come back to your Xbox's and PS3's later in the evening, I'm positive it'll be there by then.

Can't mate, I'll be leaving in like... 4 hours for a year to my uncles house, with no access to my 360 or the internet.

So, I'll continue to hopelessly wait.

It'll probably be up in an hour or two.

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

I am at home now but I'm leaving in 2 hours and then come back around 6:30-7P.M UK time so if demo wont be up till then.... Then I will just wait till tomorrow. Its not like I wanted to play it to death anyway.

there will be no demo today. The demo was announced for October 19th by Sega themselfes. I think this is the only legit date.

there will be no demo today. The demo was announced for October 19th by Sega themselfes. I think this is the only legit date.

....Until SEGA changed the date to the 18th that is.

But then they retracted that statement and said it was Oct. 18th. (Today)

They re-confirmed that the demo will be on for the 18th.

The blog was updated. Confusion started when a SEGA rep stated the 18th out of the blue, then it was re-affirmed as the 18th via the blog and SEGA's twitter.

EDIT: Dammit people. Why do I not get the notification anymore that replies have been added while I'm typing >.<

Edited by ENVY