Awoo.

modern demo?

jords

Yeah, it's down...it ain't working for me either.

Ok, for a second there, I thought my internet wasn't working right.

Well i would check the forums later on while im in my web tech class, but unfortunately these forums are blocked and i can only access sonic retro and tssz.

bye guys. :3 i hope you get your demo soon wink.png

Everyone is saying that it'll come today...I guess it's just a matter of time.

It's still early where I live (It's 9:30AM), so it'll probably be up in a few hours.

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

So the blog is down...and so are the forums?

Seems like they are trying to avoid rabbid fans because of the Demo not being up yet :P

• Thumbs Up 7

same.

EDIT: Same with Sega Forums u.u

EDIT: http://wegotthiscove...today-psn-week/

It might update later today.

Nice find. It gives me a little more hope for this. Let's just hope this is true and that they didn't pull the plug on their own forum after realizing they couldn't deliver on the date they posted there. That would be embarrassing and just plain silly, wouldn't it? XP

So the blog is down...and so are the forums?

Seems like they are trying to avoid rabbid fans because of the Demo not being up yet tongue.png

Great tactics on SEGA's part laugh.png

• Thumbs Up 1

Come on fellas. It's obvious! SEGA are Super Nice and they said to MS to wait for Sony when they update to give the demo to both consoles at the same time.

Awwwww what gentlemen!

lulzSec_sega.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Off topic, but is the blog still down for you guys? It's working just fine for me blink.png

Back on topic (sort'a) does anyone know why the US PSN store isn't getting the demo today? (I've been watching this topic for awhile, and I can't remember if anyone said anything about that). Also, very happy that it's Green Hill. I felt that any other level would just spoil too much ^-^

Edited by TwoTailedFox

The PS EU Blog posted something about the Need for Speed demo coming tomorrow. What does this mean for us if anything at all i wonder?

Maybe since NA is getting it, too, they're waiting it to be a bit later there?

I live in North America, and it's 9:37AM here... so we'll probably get it sometime during the day.

Off topic, but is the blog still down for you guys? It's working just fine for me blink.png

Its on and off. it wasn't working for me 10 minutes ago but now it is.

Don't the stores base themselves on PST? if so, its still early (7:40am). wasn't the first demo late as well?

Edited by goku262002

The PS EU Blog posted something about the Need for Speed demo coming tomorrow. What does this mean for us if anything at all i wonder?

Well the Need For Speed Demo, along with a Dance Central 2 demo came out today on Xbox Live. The Generations demo looks like it's coming tomorrow.

Its on and off. it wasn't working for me 10 minutes ago but now it is.

Don't the stores base themselves on PST? if so, its still early (7:40am). wasn't the first demo late as well?

Yeah, it was. I think it's SEGA America (I believe SoA is specifically in charge of Digital Distribution) that's uploading it Xbox Live and PSN, and they're in California (and it's probably around 7:41AM over there).

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm going to make a prediction.

The most complaints about this demo... will be regarding Omachao.

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 2

The most complaints about this demo... will be regarding Omochao.

Good God, I hope he's in the demo!

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 1

The most complaints about this demo... will be regarding Omachao.

USE THE LEFT ANALOG STICK TO MOVE. PRESS THE A BUTTON TO JUMP. PRESS THE X BUTTON TO DO A BARREL ROLL PERFORM THE SPIN DASH. JUMP ON ENEMIES TO DESTROY THEM. PRESS THE A BUTTON IN MID-AIR TO DO A HOMING ATTACK. HOLD THE X BUTTON DOWN IN ORDER TO BOOST. PRESS B IN MID-AIR IN ORDER TO STOMP.

• Thumbs Up 2

I haven't seen Omochao for years! ;o - I used to love throwing him about >.< - And I should be home from school early tomorrow, so I can play this demo sooner. Hell yes!

Edited by .Wolfie-kun.

PRESS THE A BUTTON TO JUMP. PRESS THE X BUTTON TO DO A BARREL ROLL SPIN DASH. JUMP ON ENEMIES TO DESTROY THEM. PRESS THE A BUTTON IN MID-AIR TO DO A HOMING ATTACK. HOLD THE X BUTTON DOWN IN ORDER TO BOOST. PRESS B IN MID-AIR IN ORDER TO STOMP.

GO TO THE OPTIONS MENU TO CANCEL ME