Awoo.

Sonic Generations on PC [Officially Confirmed - Page 7]

Iridescent WP

Ohoho. So you CAN increase your Boost Gauge with upgrades. Also, are these from the PC version (Just using a 360 controller) or the 360 version?

Looks like the PC version. They're very high res- much higher than the 360 version supports.

Also, guys... GUYS! The rooftree is gone!

Edited by Blue Blood

Well, it's not so much that my computer can't run it all together, it can run it on 60fps for a minute or two but after that it enters Slideshow Mode and makes it just barely playable. Sometimes the lag isn't too bad but other times it's drastic.

Sounds like it's time for a new computer based on what you're saying.

Team Fortress 2 isn't a demanding game. If it struggles on full mode (and it's definitely a problem if your computer can't hack Source Engine, probably the most stable and optimised engine), then you need a new build.

Build one or get someone to build it for you. The only thing that would be expensive is the operating system.

Also. The screenshots look... beautiful ;-;

Also, the PC version is £16.99 from Green Man Gaming if you pre-order it. Since it has Steamworks, you will just have to register it in Steam. So yep, definitely going for that.

Wow these are gorgeous! Very jealous of you PC folks right about now...absolutely stunning.

Also, in the first Rooftop Run shot, look up at the top and you cam see something that looks like it could be part of the Tornado.

Wow these are gorgeous! Very jealous of you PC folks right about now...absolutely stunning.

Also, in the first Rooftop Run shot, look up at the top and you cam see something that looks like it could be part of the Tornado.

Close, but no cigar. That happens to be Eggman's battleship, styled like his airships in Sonic 3 & Knuckles (aka, Flying Battery).

Wait a second, are we sure those aren't 360 screens? I just noticed they have Xbox 360 buttons. =V

(though they're still gorgeous, and new screens, so no complaining from me...)

Edited by Dusk Golem

This isn't neccessarily related to the PC version being graphically superior, but DAMN look at the difference this went through from beta to final!

omgthechange.png

Now where's the people who said that they'd just reuse Unleashed assets a few months back? >w>

Also no Rooftree. Sega really must be browsin' here.

NEVER FORGET.

This isn't neccessarily related to the PC version being graphically superior, but DAMN look at the difference this went through from beta to final!

omgthechange.png

Woah! Those are some huge changes. It definitely looks much better now, and I'm glad we won't just be running on another roof corridor there now :D

Wait a second, are we sure those aren't 360 screens? I just noticed they have Xbox 360 buttons. =V

Must mean they either haven't bothered changing the buttons over from the 360 version (hence quick console port) or they are using a 360 controller (in which certain games do change the buttom prompts to 360 controls).

Depends, how was Sega All Star Racing like on the PC in terms of port?

ROOF TREES.

God-damn it, they're building HOMES now! They're evolving...

What people don't know... is that the tree came first... the house is what the tree built with it's own root system.

And so ends the legend of the roof tree.

• Thumbs Up 6

Woah! Those are some huge changes. It definitely looks much better now, and I'm glad we won't just be running on another roof corridor there now biggrin.png

The thing is, bar the paper-trees the original version looked good enough! The colours just seems a bit iffy cause of the video quality. But damn! The change they made are stunning!

RE: Those asking about controller buttons. They're just using an Xbox 360 controller. Also, the screenshots are filed under the PC version in SEGA's press vault.

Okay I get it, we've got a PC version. But the Console Version will be the best versi-

*sees pc screenshots*

i-came.jpg

THIS^ omg it looks so beautiful!!! So polished, so awesome, so everything about this game.

Also, guys... GUYS! The rooftree is gone!

Seriously, if the final fight turns out to be some Sedrian-like monstruosity I will laugh.

Close, but no cigar. That happens to be Eggman's battleship, styled like his airships in Sonic 3 & Knuckles (aka, Flying Battery).

Years as a PC gamer had thaught me that most of the time the people making the ports don't bother to change the layouts (is this the right word? My lack of english strikes again!) or simply assume that you are going to be using a 360 controller.

It's alright, we still got Bush Blocks.

24196sonicblueblur20201.jpg

lego-mobile-1024x768.jpg

Inferno look look. LEGO MOBILE IN MAH SONIC GENERATIONS!?!?! TAEK MAH MONEY SEGA!!!

• Thumbs Up 3

HOOOOOORAY!!!! Best news ever, so glad it's confirmed AND it looks absolutely phenomenal.

I would cancel my 360 pre-order, but that Sonic figure won't download so guess I'll just have to sell the disk lol

I hope this bobsled, which isn't actually a bobsled, controls better than the crappy Unleashed one.

But either way, why the hell is Sonic in a car?!

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 5