Awoo.

Sonic Generations on PC [Officially Confirmed - Page 7]

Iridescent WP

Provided we aren't getting a completely shitty port, I'll bite the hell out of this because we all know a certain Sonic Retro is going to do evil and amazing things with it.

$20 at GMG with the code AUTUM-NSALE-20PEC. PC master race represent!

FUCK YES GETTING IT HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

Though a physical release would have been nice...

• Thumbs Up 1

Thing is, I don't think I can wait the extra 3 weeks for the physical disk. I'll probably have to buy it twice... Clever SEGA, very clever

Thing is, I don't think I can wait the extra 3 weeks for the physical disk. I'll probably have to buy it twice... Clever SEGA, very clever

PC version tend to be cheaper than their console counterparts. All listing we've seen already (digital and retail) seem to imply that this is going to be the case once again.

You think they'll be a PC demo to see if peoples PC can run the game before they purchase the full game

To be honest, I'm waiting for stuff like this to be done to the PC release:

It will be brilliant.

• Thumbs Up 7

That boxart sucks. The 360 one is way better. Least it's still better than the awfulness that's the PS3 boxart though.

Also, they removed the clause mentioning the European disc release from the blog. More badly kept secrets, SEGA? :P

So all the retailers are listing the $29.99 price for the digital version, right?

Yeah this scares me. On one hand that's a lot cheaper...which either means it's going to lack a few things or be a shit port. That or they're trying to ward off pirates with a cheap price tag.

Yeah this scares me. On one hand that's a lot cheaper...which either means it's going to lack a few things or be a shit port. That or they're trying to ward off pirates with a cheap price tag.

I think it has to do more with the means of distribution rather than what you said. It's cheaper because they don't have to physically manufacture hundreds to millions of copies and get them to retailers in one piece, which costs more.

Or so I've heard anyway. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

PC box art revealed. It's not a Games For Windows title.

Games For Windows and Games For Windows Live aren't the same thing. =P

Also, we already knew it's going to use Steamworks, not GFWL.

Edited by TimmiT

Games For Windows and Games For Windows Live aren't the same thing. =P

Also, we already knew it's going to use Steamworks, not GFWL.

I didn't know retail PC games could use Steam. I've updated my news post now.

Oh and I forgot.

AUTUM-NSALE-20PEC

Apply this at GMG and you can get it as low as £13. If you want it for cheap, then get it now.

Oh and I forgot.

AUTUM-NSALE-20PEC

Apply this at GMG and you can get it as low as £13. If you want it for cheap, then get it now.

You have to have an account there?

Uh, this is absolutely not the case at all. PC games ALWAYS retail for a lower cost than their console counter-parts.

Sonic Generations is now up for pre-purchase on Steam. Along with descriptions for each achievement!

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 2