Awoo.

Sonic Generations on PC [Officially Confirmed - Page 7]

Iridescent WP

I asked 3 of my local gamestops about a week ago if they have Sonic Generations listed for PC... they all say it's not in there files.

i will sau about it one think...it's all realy wierd...maybe a PC version of Generations is some kind of cover for FBI special program?

I asked 3 of my local gamestops about a week ago if they have Sonic Generations listed for PC... they all say it's not in there files.

Maybe it could be like the Dreamcast Collection for the PC, which is available only through digital means in the US while in Europe it's available in both digital and retail stores.

Great find! However, this doesn't exactly warrant a topic of it's own, and there are plenty others that you could've posted this in.

Welcome to the SSMB!

I'm guessing it's a mistake. I doubt they'd announce like this, especially this late.

Not doubting the possibility of it being a mistake, but it could still be true. A late announcement for a PC version would make sense if the PC version itself will be coming out later than the other versions, as is often the case.

Although it does specify November. Not getting my hopes up either way.

Edited by The Soldier

They've not confirmed a bloody thing. It's more than likely a mistake.

Until you see a trailer with the words PC at the bottom or PC box art it really isn't happening.

• Thumbs Up 1

I really hope it doesn't come out for PC. People will just pirate it, and poorly hack it.

Dumb stereotypes for the win, eh? You have a massively disproportionate, distorted and outright deluded view of PC gaming, my friend - and mods and hacks are in no way a negative thing, so long as people don't use them online. Which they don't, because it generally results in an instant ban.

• Thumbs Up 4

can i get some credit for finding it?

if someone else found it before me, never mind.

I already spotted it myself before I saw this topic, otherwise I would have credited you. Sorry.

Dumb stereotypes for the win, eh? You have a massively disproportionate, distorted and outright deluded view of PC gaming, my friend - and mods and hacks are in no way a negative thing, so long as people don't use them online. Which they don't, because it generally results in an instant ban.

I bet that they are afraid to lose sales if they say it out loud so that people first buy it on console and then pc, probably to compensate the pirating and more moneyz.

First, luigi request this thread to be merged with the generations PC topic. use the report button.

Second, It can be a misake. Chris Highwind from Retro points out:

It can't be a typo, let's look at the facts.

--> A PC version was in some SEGA Sammy documents, and disappeared from the documents once people saw it.

--> IIRC, an Amazon website was taking pre-orders for a PC version, and I don't know what's going on with that.

--> And now it says it's for PC, only for that particular tidbit to disappear once people catch it.

--> SEGA has not said anything about whether or not there is a PC version, despite the rumors flying around that there might be one.

Either someone's fucking up majorly in the sales documents, or there's a PC version.