Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Excellent.

I just hope they do something about that fixed camera in 3D Modern. I should be allowed to control it, if I want to. Somebody should really mention that to them. The camera for the day stages worked really well in Unleashed. why'd they have to get rid of it completely.

Excellent.

I just hope they do something about that fixed camera in 3D Modern. I should be allowed to control it, if I want to. Somebody should really mention that to them. The camera for the day stages worked really well in Unleashed. why'd they have to get rid of it completely.

Ever turned the camera on one of the many, semi-scripted paths in Unleashed? It completely screws with your controls. Up makes you follow the path, down makes turn around and go back along the way you came. Left and right will move you the way you should if the camera was positioned correctly, not in relation to the way the camera is currently facing as you would expect. It's an absolute nightmare, and as that was a flaw in Unleashed I'm not surprised they decided to cover it up in Generations.

Edited by Blue Blood

"Quick Step" is the name of that Dash you use to maneuver from side to side while running, not the Jump. You're thinking of "Quick Jump". It was used in both versions of Unleashed as well. It's primary function is to quickly jump over obstacles that can cause Sonic to trip and potentially hit a trap.

As I said before - that guy in this Video called it 'Quick Step', not me.

He also called 'Escape from the City' - 'Follow Me'. lol

Quick step, quick jump... they hardly sound different. And big deal, he called a song by a different, yet totally logical name.

Name of new mix can be Escape from The City "Follow Me" remix. It is possible.

Sega have made a Japanese trailer combining the Green Hill and City Escape trailer:

Nothing really new.

Let me remind you, remind!

What's in Sonic Colors were well, but then showed Commercial trailer.

And then showed the new CG.

Plus you can still expect a new concert from Crush 40, if they have a live stream, I RIP and Upload to WounChannel!

• Thumbs Up 2

Name of new mix can be Escape from The City "Follow Me" remix. It is possible.

"Follow Me" is already the name of Team Rose's theme song.

• Thumbs Up 2

"Follow Me" is already the name of Team Rose's theme song.

Ah forgot about it :P

But it can be named "Escape From The City Follow Me Mix" or soemthing like that. Actually its brand new version if the song so it has to have name.

Let me remind you, remind!

What's in Sonic Colors were well, but then showed Commercial trailer.

And then showed the new CG.

Plus you can still expect a new concert from Crush 40, if they have a live stream, I RIP and Upload to WounChannel!

Jun will be performing songs from Gen. I hope someone will Rip them. Oh and I hope Johny will show up too. Main theme reveal?

It's most likely just "Escape From the City (Classic Remix)", "Follow Me Mix" doesn't make much sense nor is it necessary.. The guy just assumed it was "Follow Me", because of the refrain. It's a common mistake.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 4

Quick step, quick jump... they hardly sound different. And big deal, he called a song by a different, yet totally logical name.

And what are you trying to tell me? huh.png

And what are you trying to tell me? huh.png

I'm saying they're obvious mistakes, and not funny at all.

I'm saying they're obvious mistakes, and not funny at all.

I didn't say anything that they are funny? What are you talking about?

I didn't say anything that they are funny? What are you talking about?

You implied it was funny when you said "lol", and another member was trying to make sense of it ignoring the obvious fact fact that it was mistake. I wasn't trying to tell you anything, just commenting.

You implied it was funny when you said "lol", and another member was trying to make sense of it ignoring the obvious fact fact that it was mistake. I wasn't trying to tell you anything, just commenting.

He was trying to tell me it was MY mistake.

Not the mistake of the guys in that Video. I just defended myself...

He was trying to tell me it was MY mistake.

Not the mistake of the guys in that Video. I just defended myself...

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

yay for on topic discussions!

So i watched the gamescom trailer again last night cuz i was craving some sonic action. I'm so pumped for this game. In particular I liked how classic's rooftop run section had the iconic 2d loop from unleashed.

yay for on topic discussions!

So i watched the gamescom trailer again last night cuz i was craving some sonic action. I'm so pumped for this game. In particular I liked how classic's rooftop run section had the iconic 2d loop from unleashed.

Like that too and i am glad they left the super awesome clock tower grinding.

It looked a little too fast when he was going down in the trailer, i liked it in unleashed, but the detail of the city is alot more impressive than unleasheds version

It'll be the PS3 and 3DS versions of Sonic Generations at TGS.

http://www.andriasan...s_partial_list/

This is a good thing for those worried about the PS3-version. Now, all info will be about the PS3-version if there's input-lag and bad textures and so on.

Edited by Michael Myers