Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

In fact, a lot of SA2 Sonic levels had the same recipe for Modern Sonic games but instead of boost, you get dash pad. The only ones that didn't were Crazy Gadget and Metal Harbor. Everybody hates the former and are ambivalent towards the latter.

Sorry, but SA and SA2 control horribly for Sonic/Shadow. I lost six lives in Metal Harbor yesterday because I kept falling off the path. Unleashed has control issues of it's own, but I'll actually be the one to say I'll take Unleashed controls over SA controls any day.

That's partially what I was saying. As I said, it's too easy to overshoot a turn in the SA games because of how slippery it is. Whilst Unleashed/Colours control is a tad too stiff and tight. That's why I was saying there should be a happy medium.

And I also agree with Dissident.

*Cough* Crazy Gadget is my favorite stage in SA2, and I love Metal Harbor as well.

These 2 stages are my favorite stages in SA2, especially Metal Harbor.

More on topic though, considering that we've been getting more screenshots and previews, I wonder if this means that another stage will be revealed soon? Probably at TGS, if anything! I'm pretty excited to see what gets shown off at TGS- and that's not only in terms of what Sega will be showing, of course- but Sega's a huge part of it.

This may be one of the best years of gaming in recent history, in retrospect. So many games I have gotten, or am looking forward to getting!

• Thumbs Up 3

More on topic though, considering that we've been getting more screenshots and previews, I wonder if this means that another stage will be revealed soon? Probably at TGS, if anything! I'm pretty excited to see what gets shown off at TGS- and that's not only in terms of what Sega will be showing, of course- but Sega's a huge part of it.

This may be one of the best years of gaming in recent history, in retrospect. So many games I have gotten, or am looking forward to getting!

If Jun performs on stage we'll probably get the opening and some more CGI. Of course a new trailer is bound to happen probably revealing the next stage but i hope for a boss trailer reveal to be honest.

We'll get story info for sure, loads of images and probably character announcement. I hope Sega give Stadium and the rest of Sonic sites another cutscene exclusive just like with Colors.

Rooftop run/chemical plant or Seaside Hill will be available to the public(playable or full stage video reveal through media). Also i'd like for Sega to give us the modern Cty escape full song :D

"November - There has been a recent crisis. Thousands of individuals worldwide are lacking the money to pay off important debts. Kids have had to be dropped out of schools. Hundreds have lost their jobs, and many are now forced to live on the streets. How did this crisis come to pass you may ask?

Cuz there were TOO MANY GOOD FREAKIN GAMES released in this dark month of November."

It will happen...

Edited by SiLeNtDo0m
  • Thumbs Up 4

I hope for trailer for 2 stages and teasing 2 other Rivals at end

Crisis City and Skt Sanctuary and at the end of trailer there would be dark screen that will glow green for a moment and then Chaos Spear will shot at us- That would be epic.

I imagine the next trailer will have something to do with bosses and rivals, considering what was teased at Gamescom. Maybe we might get a first look/clue regarding the Time Eater?

I'm hoping the next trailer shows off some more story details, along with the theme of the game as well. You know, a trailer more along the lines of the Unleashed E3 trailer.

• Thumbs Up 1

...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- Anywho.. I'm guessing the next trailer will be Sky Sanctuary, Planet Wisp then another Boss preview. Probably Shadow.

Seems more likely that we'll get a boss trailer since RR was teased at the end of CE's trailer and it was the focal point of the next trailer.

After that...a Rivals trailer maybe? I think they're saving Sky Sanctuary for last. But as some others have mentioned I love the idea of combining the Sky Sanctuary and Crisis City trailers to get a sort of Heaven and Hell dynamic.

Either way, there's a lot that's got to be revealed between now and November 1st. I think we should all get our bodies ready.

Edited by SpookyMulder
  • Thumbs Up 1

So whats the next games conference that generations is going to be at? and when does it start?

...Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- Anywho.. I'm guessing the next trailer will be Sky Sanctuary, Planet Wisp then another Boss preview. Probably Shadow.

• Thumbs Up 1

Cmon, we all know the level list by now.... and if you dont want to know, you wouldnt go onto the forums lol

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

PLEASE tell me your not actually being serious about this. There are people who like to be surprised about a game. and people still go on these forums for other reasons besides generations ya know.mellow.png

• Thumbs Up 3

I thought it was funny how the 20th Anniversary action figure box arts actually spoil the levels of the game. Don't look at the new Sonic toys at Toys R Us if you don't want to see what levels were chosen! :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Honestly, I think spoiler tagging in the Generations SubForum has gotten rather pointless. I'm sure there are many people on the forums who haven't seen the full level list, but those people are intentionally avoiding the Generations SubForum.

Regarding the spoiler tag crap, I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation already. I mean yeah by now if you have seen a toy, been on any site or jumped on youtube expecting a new video, you've seen spoilers. But seriously, this is a forum about sonic. And between this and Sonic retro, new stuff shows up here before anywhere else. Meaning, you'd see a new screenshot or trailer about the game here before any normal site (IGN, GAMESPOT, GAMETRAILERS) shows it. Heck we have sonic stuff here that is not even on those sites.

For the sake of the people who prefer to not have the game spoiled but still want to keep up with updates, lets continue to use spoiler tags until November 2nd. Afterwards it's every human for they're self. Or we could make a massive Sonic spoiler topic (prefer turning the hidden assests one into the mega spoiler).

• Thumbs Up 1

Wait, what's so fucking hard? It's just two extra words you have to type, it's really not hard, regardless. It's just a nice action for not spoiling someone that takes you two seconds to do. Even making a giant sub section for spoilers isn't going to help, since people will drop word of things anyways, like I've seen in status updates in the past. It's not fair for people who want to be in on the hype of a game that they're super hyped up for to leave and not be able to talk about it with everyone else. Just looking at the topic title of this topic seems like an official reveal as well, but if they looked on the previous page, they would have been spoiled. I know you said "Why? It's not spoiling anything. I'm just saying I hope that's what the next trailer will be." but come on, it's so oddly specific LOL.

I don't mean to come in and storm up a fuss over something, but I just don't see why this should be questioned, it's just a basic and extremely easy thing to do.

• Thumbs Up 2

For the sake of the people who prefer to not have the game spoiled but still want to keep up with updates, lets continue to use spoiler tags until November 2nd. Afterwards it's every human for they're self. Or we could make a massive Sonic spoiler topic (prefer turning the hidden assests one into the mega spoiler).

Noo.. 5th November.

We got people from Europe here. :P

But as some others have mentioned I love the idea of combining the Sky Sanctuary and Crisis City trailers to get a sort of Heaven and Hell dynamic.

That is an awesome idea. It would be nice if they revealed Knuckles (as a co-op/vs character) and Silver alongside them too.

Edited by Lungo