Awoo.

The Bosses Topic of BBBE'ness

HyperGogeta

Pity that Modern seems to have more bosses. However, they all look HOLY SHIT awesome, so I'm not complaining much!

I also hope that music is in the game, I'd love it for them to up the stakes in this one considering all the time messing and shit.

Time Eater is the Monster of the Week, and those bosses look... eh, I dunno, will have to play it. Don't like Perfect Chaos though, that fight was terrible.

Damn it, SEGA! I swore I wouldn't watch any more footage and I mean it. This isn't The Biggest Loser...stop tempting me.

What an Epic trailer. Yeah whoever doesn't want to get spoiled better not see this trailer and SEGA once more couldn't make a proper announcement.

BUT you got to hand it to the SEG-ster they know how to make you even more excited than before! ;)

I'm not sure if Time Eater is a monster.. I noticed a gear wheel on this screenshot. I think it may be connected to Eggman somehow. Well, everything in every game is connected to Eggman somehow xD.

sonicgenerationsbossest.jpg

• Thumbs Up 5

This may be some kind of portal. Remember those Boss portals in previews? It looks exactly like them.

Oh and you guys noticed that scene where Modern is "Transforming into something"? You thought its Supr Sonic but look at the up of the screen. Its ARK.

So apparently Sonic has some magical power that allows him to run on the air to dodge car's

SonicGenerationswtfair.png

PC.png

looks like we wont have to boost through his stomach anymore.

• Thumbs Up 5

Oh wow, good going Sega.

Your marketing has extended into revealing most of the things I could live without knowing before release, including a teaser for the true final boss of all things.

• Thumbs Up 1

If you look closely, he is sitting in a rised up chair surrounded by a force field. I guess this is a new model where he doesn't need a proper cockpit anymore.

But later in the video the cockpit is raised, and just to clarify im not complaining, i think its helarious i was just wondering if other people noticed.

I'm not sure if Time Eater is a monster.. I noticed a gear wheel on this screenshot. I think it may be connected to Eggman somehow. Well, everything in every game is connected to Eggman somehow xD.

Something else no one pointed out. It's in Green Hill. Maybe it's the combo of all bosses ever created? For some reason I think I've seen that thing before.

So what else Sega haven't spoiled yet? They're revealing too much of the game before release, yeah?

Besides that, the bosses in this game looks awesome. I'm happy we get to fight as the Egg Dragoon as normal Sonic. I've always liked that boss in Unleashed. :D

Something else no one pointed out. It's in Green Hill. Maybe it's the combo of all bosses ever created? For some reason I think I've seen that thing before.

I pointed that out. :< But not that last part.

So apparently Sonic has some magical power that allows him to run on the air to dodge car's

SonicGenerationswtfair.png

PC.png

looks like we wont have to boost through his stomach anymore.

Im guessing magic sonic and floating eggman are glitches, im gonna go through the video (now that i have it in hd) and see what else may be in it, ill make a video out of what i find.

Yeah, SEGA. You goofed up again. How dare you show us something completely awesome that will only make us want the game even more.

Nothing about this trailer has made me more excited about the game than I already am. If anything, it makes me disappointed that the only thing I can look forward about the game to surprise me is the final boss battle.

Credit where credit is due though, the music is nice, and the Perfect Chaos setting is very hectic.

Looks like Eggman is sitting on nothing after all. I hope this glitch won't be in the game. Too many "standing/sitting/running/grinding" on nothing glitches already.

sonicgenerationsbossest.jpgsonicgenerationsbossest.jpg

Chaos looks a lot better, but I still don't like his shell or the green. I don't hate him now, though. I would still prefer Sonic Adventure's design.

Very annoyed the Egg Dragoon is a chase boss.

Time Eater still looks lame.

They're gears from a clock, because his whole time theme.

They're gears from a clock, because his whole time theme.

Still interesting regardless. And they could be there for any reason really. If it really is Classic Eggman behind it all, the Time Eater must be at least part mechanical.