Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Off topic but SEGA has Sonic Generations available at Comic-Con...I hope it's something apart from Green Hill, but it probably will!!

Do not want to be boring, but I'll say it again:

I’d like to get the full picture of the new issue of Famitsu talking about the Chemical Plant Zone in order to read the article and then translate.

Off topic but SEGA has Sonic Generations available at Comic-Con...I hope it's something apart from Green Hill, but it probably will!!

Really? Sweet! I hope we get another trailer and new level videos.

*drops in* Well gosh, Generations is continuing the streak of good games by Sonic Team from Sonic Colors? Two awesome games in a row?! Awh yeah!

Anyway, chibi CLASSIC Metal Sonic looks adorable <3... And destructive. And Chemical Plant looks good, no great, naw awesome, or maybe outstanding! Know what? It looks AMAZING! And how the plant catches fire later on is a cool twist.

the metal sonic fight's music could be the crush 40 version of sonic boom.

A remix of Sonic Boom or Stardust Speedway Bad Future could work for me. Both songs are equally awesome.

Edited by Tatsumaki

Edited by Balding Spider

Doubtful, I mean playing Sonic Boom while racing against Metal Sonic makes no sense.

well the metal sonic fight sort of represents sonic cd and sonic boom is a song from sonic cd

well the metal sonic fight sort of represents sonic cd and sonic boom is a song from sonic cd

but stardust speedway bad future is also a song from cd

• Thumbs Up 1

sonic boom is a song from sonic cd

...So it's more likely to appear because it's a Song from CD? By that logic the Palmtree Panic music is also just as likely to play during the Metal Sonic face off.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 2

i know i love stardust speedways theme but i just dont see sega remaking it but if they did it would be amazing but i was just saying sonic boom could be a possibility

• Bad Quality Post 4

Oh god please no.

It needs to be this song. And it needs to lead in with the HURR HURR HURR vocals too. It'll save the franchise.

i know i love stardust speedways theme but i just dont see sega remaking it but if they did it would be amazing but i was just saying sonic boom could be a possibility

And why the fuck not?

Edited by Dissident
  • Thumbs Up 3

There are so many ways i can see sega remaking stardust speedway bad future. jazz, a faster tempo with a few extra instruments to make it sound more modern, rock and more, they can do it. They just have to make it catchy like the original. ;)

Edited by Dudehedgehogfan1996

i know i love stardust speedways theme but i just dont see sega remaking it

Why the hell not? They've literally been remaking all of the other stage music so far.

i guess its just the vocals that make me think that they wouldnt do it ,but i hope im very wrong and we get a epic remix of stardust speedway.

i guess its just the vocals that make me think that they wouldnt do it ,but i hope im very wrong and we get a epic remix of stardust speedway.

Classic sonic fans and their songs with lyrics bias

• Bad Quality Post 4