Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Why asking for screenshot of him in action when you could ask for video's of him in action?

But yeah, he's cute and shiny, meh likey~

Aww, he looks adorable--

*machine guns and lasers come out from every single nook and cranny*

Um, okay. :unsure:

EDIT:

Anyway. It's weird though that AAUK hasn't posted anything in Sonic Wrecks. He said that the one thing that was going to make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside was going to be mentioned either by SEGA or AAUK himself. If SEGA said it, I think he was going to say that SEGA beat him to it or something.

Right now, I'm in Sonic Wrecks, and I'm seeing nothing related to Sonic Generations at all.

Either he hasn't had the chance to reply to SEGA's reveal of Metal Sonic, (among other things) or something even bigger is in the works...

Edited by Tatsumaki

Did some messing around with it in Photoshop, for those interested. ;)

metalsoniclarge.png

Edited by Indigo Rush
  • Thumbs Up 1

I heard that there are some screenshots of Chemical Plant floating around somewhere. Can somebody confirm this?

I heard that there are some screenshots of Chemical Plant floating around somewhere. Can somebody confirm this?

I haven't found anything yet. :(

If the whole Classic sonic will find classic versions of every character, and modern sonic finds the modern version of every character (or vice-versa) then what will classic Chaos look like?

If the whole Classic sonic will find classic versions of every character, and modern sonic finds the modern version of every character (or vice-versa) then what will classic Chaos look like?

• Thumbs Up 2

OMG classic metal so cute :D hopefully he's also deadly in game! ;D.btw im guessing the modern demo didnt come out?figures...

I'm sorry but I can't take classic Metal Sonic seriously as a deadly robot...He's so cute.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow what a let down. I found this picture while going through Google Images

oOB2V.jpg

After reading the forum it turns out that it was just for Sonic Remix 2. Still pretty good graphics though. I thought I would share this.

Wow what a let down. I found this picture while going through Google Images

oOB2V.jpg

After reading the forum it turns out that it was just for Sonic Remix 2. Still pretty good graphics though. I thought I would share this.

• Thumbs Up 2

Haha, just you wait and see. Generations' Chemical Plant should be amazing. You've seen the magic they worked on GHZ and CE already, and the sheer excellence of the tree growing out of roof in RTR, so CP should be just as fantastic. Here's hoping they keep the water rising section. =D

I think it'd be less gritty and more even.

But I wonder how they are gonna recreate Chemical Plant since the color palette is pretty uneven. The Sky and Biuldings in the Background are red/orange,the ground/what you traverse trough yellow/blue/gray,and the water purple.How is gonna fit that together with the Lighting of the Hedgeog Engine. I'm curious.

Edited by ChikaBoing

I know this was mentioned a little earlier, but someone said that there would be classic versions of every character?

No.

You don't get it.

Classic Sonic is Sonic from Sonic 1, a classic game. Classic Metal Sonic is Metal Sonic in Sonic CD, a classic game.

There aren't any Classic Shadows or Silvers or Chips (the fuck?) because they didn't exist in the classics.

I know this was mentioned a little earlier, but someone said that there would be classic versions of every character?

No.

You don't get it.

Classic Sonic is Sonic from Sonic 1, a classic game. Classic Metal Sonic is Metal Sonic in Sonic CD, a classic game.

There aren't any Classic Shadows or Silvers or Chips (the fuck?) because they didn't exist in the classics.

People get it. They just want to see classic versions of other characters not that there WILL be classic versions of everyone. And why not have them? It'd be cool, and fitting for this game.

No.

You don't get it.

There are modern versions of classic stages. There are classic versions of modern stages. Why couldn't that rule apply to characters too?

...I mean, I don't really expect it, but considering how well Generations is doing with everything else, I imagine it'd turn out pretty well if they went for that. Just try and tell me that you don't want to see a tiny grumpy adorable Classic Shadow.

Edited by Octarette
  • Thumbs Up 1

So where did we hear there were Chemical Plant screens, anyway?

Famitsu magazine are the ones who officially revealed Chemical Plant Zone earlier today, so we're just hoping there are some screens to accompany their exclusive reveal when someone eventually scans it up.

So where did we hear there were Chemical Plant screens, anyway?

tssznews said that sega officially announced chemical plant, according to Sonic Paradise