Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

It looks amazing both chemical plant and stardust speedway, this game is gonna be awesome(how many times did I said this before?I don't know but I can't stop saying it). :D

I love how they've handled Chemical Plant! This is my favourite reveal so far. Not only that but the Stardust Speedway boss as well =DDD. I want some footage of this!

HD Pics SEGA....NAOOOO!!! Why does Chemical Plant look like a hybrid of Crisis City and Eggmanland? This pic hypes me a LOT for Crisis City!

2f4fa9032b81219ab496384cb23c7a2a1e3ef3c5a21feaeda58ac69304bc133e6g.jpg

Well, I don't care because it looks EPIC!

Can't wait to hear the remix of what is probably my favorite song from the Classics!!

lol. My first mind was that this is Crisis City too(Didn't read the post). Then.. Wait a minute... The background looks like Chemical Plant.. FFFuuu.. :rolleyes:

Hmmm you know how each stage is supposed to have some sort of catch?

I get this feeling that around the end of the stage Sonic triggers something that causes the factory to explode...that's why we have some places on fire.

If that does become the case.......FUCK YEAH! BRING IT ON BITCHES!

• Thumbs Up 1

Chemical Plant with baysplosions explosions? Yessssss.

Edited by Johnny Boy

Hmmm...I'm assuming from the pics of CP that it somehow gets lit to flames. That's probably later in the level, before it's in regular form.

Hmmm...I'm assuming from the pics of CP that it somehow gets lit to flames. That's probably later in the level, before it's in regular form.

Hmmm you know how each stage is supposed to have some sort of catch?

I get this feeling that around the end of the stage Sonic triggers something that causes the factory to explode...that's why we have some places on fire.

If that does become the case.......FUCK YEAH! BRING IT ON BITCHES!

• Thumbs Up 1

Now just picture what sky sanctuary will look like. Oh man Sega never fails to get me excited.

What the hell happend to Chemical plant in one of the modern pictures? It looks like it fused with Crisis City.

What the hell happend to Chemical plant in one of the modern pictures? It looks like it fused with Crisis City.

Chemical Plant is exploding and collapsing in that picture. Remember when SEGA said that they want to add new features to the levels? I guess that this is it for Chemical Plant. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

Now just picture what sky sanctuary will look like. Oh man Sega never fails to get me excited.

Right. Basically, from my understanding each level takes a key element from that level and pimps it out. Like the truck getting all the saw blades and stuff.

Exactly. Also...NEW TRAILER SEGA, NAO!! November is so far away! WHHHYYYY!! :(

^ remember good things come to those who wait. Until then let's lose ourselves in the sexiness of chemical plant and stardust speedway. *drools*

263965_10150250721197418_23050342417_7294581_6185101_n.jpgMetal_Sonic_16.png

Wow, there actually IS a difference, I feel so stupid... Chemical Plant is looking EPIC though! I can imagine this sort of remix for the Modern Level.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

^ remember good things come to those who wait. Until then let's lose ourselves in the sexiness of chemical plant and stardust speedway. *drools*

Yeah...guess you're right.

Wow, there actually IS a difference, I feel so stupid... Chemical Plant is looking EPIC though! I can imagine this sort of remix for the Modern Level.

This is EPIC!

• Thumbs Up 1

Another Rock Remix would suck...they should do a cynical techno remix for M. Sonic.

Edited by ChikaBoing
  • Thumbs Up 1

Of course is EPIC! ;)

Anything that starts with Chemical and ends with Plant is freaking EPIC!!! :D

And maybe something like this for the classic remix?

I freaking love this remix.

I can honestly see a jazzy remix of the song in either of the stages

Though I do expect a more sinister feel to Modern's

I want a good remix.

I don't care whether its rock, techno, pop, house, orchestrated, jazz band, string quartet, whatever.

Just as long as the remix does the original track justice.

That does sound awesome. :D