Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Someone scan that magazine already. Anyways, i didn't expect classic versions of all the characters, but that would be pretty awesome.

Weird, when Sega hinted roof top run in the last trailer I thought that they would reveal that one after city escape.But oh well bring on those pictures of chemical plant.

It would be cool to see some pictures of the metal sonic fight too.

Edited by redhellc

I don't think there actually are any Chemical Plant screens floating around, if there were I think we'd have seen them already. Perhaps SEGA showed Famitsu the zone, but that doesn't mean they were allowed to publish pics.

NO CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE.

NO BUSINESS.

I NEED MY DOUBLE DOSE OF CHEMICAL PLANT ZONE IN GLORIOUS HD.

Oh and, C. Metal Sonic is cute. BUT HOW THE HECK DOES HE WALK WITH SUCH ENORMOUS HEAD.

EDIT: Alright alright, there is a Classic Metal Sonic after all. I was wrong...

Fuck you D:

Edited by (屮ʘДʘ)屮

Hmm. I've heard that we might fight Metal as both Classic and Modern but I haven't read anything to confirm that. If only Classic Sonic fights Metal, then that probably means Modern will tackle "Death Egg". If that's the case then maybe we really will be fighting the Death Egg itself (that'd be awesome). Maybe this means Classic Sonic fights the rivals while Modern Sonic fights the enemy bosses. The only way I could see them pull off a Perfect Chaos boss fight would be with Modern Sonic due to how easily he can run on water. I also couldn't really see Modern Sonic and Shadow fighting, I mean yeah it worked in Sa2, but Sonic's A LOT faster now so it'd be like:

Shadow: Before this is over, I'll show you the true power of CHAOS....

Sonic: *uses boost and leaves Shadow in the dust*

Shadow: Well....Sh*t!

So Classic Sonic will likely fight Shadow. Same case applies for Silver. the Egg Dragoon....Well I guess I could See Modern Sonic fighting him but I'm not sure how.

Either way. I want footage or images of Chemical plant......NAO!!!!!

Now if Both Classic and Modern fight him, then maybe for Rival bosses, both Classic and Modern have their own version of the fight while in regular bosses, only one of them does. Though the coding in the demo didn't suggest there'd be two different bosses, unless.....in the coding, there was a hard mode listed for every boss, maybe the hard mode has you fight the boss as the other Sonic.

Edited by Jacktheinfinite101

Hmm. I've heard that we might fight Metal as both Classic and Modern but I haven't read anything to confirm that. If only Classic Sonic fights Metal, then that probably means Modern will tackle "Death Egg". If that's the case then maybe we really will be fighting the Death Egg itself (that'd be awesome). Maybe this means Classic Sonic fights the rivals while Modern Sonic fights the enemy bosses. The only way I could see them pull off a Perfect Chaos boss fight would be with Modern Sonic due to how easily he can run on water. I also couldn't really see Modern Sonic and Shadow fighting, I mean yeah it worked in Sa2, but Sonic's A LOT faster now so it'd be like:

Shadow: Before this is over, I'll show you the true power of CHAOS....

Sonic: *uses boost and leaves Shadow in the dust*

Shadow: Well....Sh*t!

So Classic Sonic will likely fight Shadow. Same case applies for Silver. the Egg Dragoon....Well I guess I could See Modern Sonic fighting him but I'm not sure how.

Either way. I want footage or images of Chemical plant......NAO!!!!!

Now if Both Classic and Modern fight him, then maybe for Rival bosses, both Classic and Modern have their own version of the fight while in regular bosses, only one of them does. Though the coding in the demo didn't suggest there'd be two different bosses, unless.....in the coding, there was a hard mode listed for every boss, maybe the hard mode has you fight the boss as the other Sonic.

Edited by frokenok3

The only way I could see them pull off a Perfect Chaos boss fight would be with Modern Sonic due to how easily he can run on water.

Alternatively, why would he need to run on water anyway? Perfect Chaos's battle is set in the ruins of Station Square, so why not m ake greater use of the roads and buildings?

• Thumbs Up 2

I could see how Classic Sonic could fight Perfect Chaos, but it would up looking hilariously cute. :P

I mean, it could work. For all we know, we could end up having both Sonics fighting every boss (assuming that, as C. Sonic and M. Sonic will fight both Metals) of the game.

Well, it's possible that Classic could fight Perfect Chaos- Classic CAN run on water if he's got enough speed, and if we use the Sonic 4 style of the fourth Eggman fight, where Sonic is running at a fixed speed, and you just move left or right to dodge, that could work nicely, don't you think?

GOD DAMN IT!!! I can't access the modded demo anymore. Apparently, even though the time limit disappears in on the title screen, the expiration date was programmed into the EBOOT.bin file. It's impossible to edit that file without PS3 keys. Changing the clock back apparently does not work for the PS3 version. So yeah, unless I find a safe way to do what I did on the 360 version, there's no more Modern Sonic until the next demo. Luckily I still have recorded footage of the demo so I can still make vids with it.

Hey guys, call me when we Chemical Plant, I would appreciate it. Oh yeah, Metal Sonic is looking so adorably awesome that I'm gonna throw fits to see screenshots with him in.

also lol you guys are still using this like it's the official Generations topic or something XD

Alternatively, why would he need to run on water anyway? Perfect Chaos's battle is set in the ruins of Station Square, so why not make greater use of the roads and buildings?

Edited by ProfessorZolo

And then there's the whole thing that Classic isn't chronically allergic to being IN water, so he could actually play the boss underwater for the most part.

• Thumbs Up 1

I haven't been able to post since I've been at work all day, but seeing the Metal Sonic announcement made me really excited! I love the classic model they've got going. Sadly, I think I'm actually more excited to see this boss battle than I am for a lot of the stages in the game. XD

After seeing Metal Sonic I can't wait to see classic Eggman, Knuckles,Tails, Amy and maybe Vector! :D

Edited by Dudehedgehogfan1996

Since this is the spoilerific thread... It's fitting to repost this right here. ^^

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/07/14/first-screenshots-of-sonic-generationss-chemical-plant-metal-sonic/

I don't remember this stage having so much red but it'll be a good compliment to the boss portion. :3

barney-it-begins.jpg?w=251&h=189

pretty cool tho

Edited by i don't like pie

Chemical Plant Zone? Excuse while I proceed to have a fangasm.

Jesus Christ, Metal Sonic looks awesome, and it looks fucking beautiful.

Sega, I want my chemical plant Zone demo please

Edited by Nintendoga

Since this is the spoilerific thread... It's fitting to repost this right here. ^^

http://www.tssznews.com/2011/07/14/first-screenshots-of-sonic-generationss-chemical-plant-metal-sonic/

I don't remember this stage having so much red but it'll be a good compliment to the boss portion. :3

No dude it wasn't fitting to post this here. this is about generations demo hacking.

it was here that was "fitting":

I'll just have a mod move your post to the appropriate topic.

Edited by goku262002

New Chemical Plant looks awesome. Also since these guys from Famitsu are claiming that we fight Metal Sonic as both Classic and Modern, it would have been nice of them to give us an image of Modern Sonic fighting Metal to prove it <_<

No dude it wasn't fitting to post this here. this is about generations demo hacking.

it was here that was "fitting":

I'll just have a mod move your post to the appropriate topic.

Do read my gender + read that thread's date + realize that this is a spoiler-friendly thread and some fans do not want to be spoiled a drop until they play the game ^^

New Chemical Plant looks awesome. Also since these guys from Famitsu are claiming that we fight Metal Sonic as both Classic and Modern, it would have been nice of them to give us an image of Modern Sonic fighting Metal to prove it <_<

I know right! I wonder if Modern Sonic will race Metal Sonic like Terminal Velocity from Colors! /drool

• Thumbs Up 4

Where is everyone getting that "classic" Metal Sonic pic from?

EDIT: Just found it, never mind. :)

Rivals: Metal Sonic

:D

Edited by Yeow95
  • Thumbs Up 1

HD Pics SEGA....NAOOOO!!! Why does Chemical Plant look like a hybrid of Crisis City and Eggmanland? This pic hypes me a LOT for Crisis City!

2f4fa9032b81219ab496384cb23c7a2a1e3ef3c5a21feaeda58ac69304bc133e6g.jpg

Well, I don't care because it looks EPIC!

Can't wait to hear the remix of what is probably my favorite song from the Classics!!

Edited by KrazyBean14

So. Stardust Speedway is red because it's the bad future version. o_O Hhhhhhuh! NEAT!