Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

screenlg8.jpg

I think this may be a classic cartoon "mirror gag."

I'm on to you, Colors's writers. *squints eyes* You might do better this tiem.

Honestly it makes more sense for the character with the rocket shoes to boost instead of Sonic. As for the picture..... another chase battle....

screenlg8.jpg

I'm on to you, Colors' writers. *squints eyes* You might do better this tiem.

• Thumbs Up 3

Chaos Control is also teleportation. Until we see more we shall conclude that its Shadow's variation of boosting.

Makes me wonder will the Silver fight be a chase battle too

Wait a second! Where are Modern and Classic Sonic supposed to be?

Are they between some portal that gives off a ripple effect? Or are they between a mini-waterfall?

Questions, questions...

Well to be fair, the original fight was also a chase battle, so at least its staying true to the original.

Damn at first I was a bit bummed about sonic 2 egg Robos inclusion. But after seeing that pic, I'm pumped for it.

This reminds me of the time when I was dissapointed about Spagonia's inclusion, but then sega got me pumped up for that.

There is now no doubt in my mind that this will be one of the best sonic games ever made.

EDIT: Wow Cheese is actually facing the right way this time! Sega is dumping a lot of info today!

Edited by Johnny Boy
  • Thumbs Up 1

There was also a new screen shot of the picnic:

screenshot20110913at525.png

Looks like it is going to be a cutscene after all.

Looks like it. biggrin.png

Edited by Neon

screenlg8.jpg

I'm on to you, Colors' writers. *squints eyes* You might do better this tiem.

And by "Classic cartoon 'mirror gag' " I assume you mean "Classic Marx Brothers 'mirror gag' "

God, i wasn't ready to planet whisp in HD. Dang i wish i could somehow speed up time... where is that time eater...

Whoa! I remember someone posting here not long back that M Sonic and C Sonic's meeting ought to be like a Mirror Routine! As search is down, I can't exactly link to that specific post. As it's said that the Colours writers do haunt this forum, I wonder if they got inspired by that exact post or if this is just a coincidence? It's freaking awesome anyway biggrin.png

Edited by frokenok3
  • Thumbs Up 1

Fine, fine I'll give you that. And as for the last rival fight yes it's going to be another chase fight. I say this because, well c'mon.

• Thumbs Up 3