Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

No no no. I mean you said all of the final bosses will return. And I'm trying to figure out how final hazard would work w/o shadow being the secondary character, since that is how it was in SA2. C sonic being there would really fuck me over and make me hate that boss fight for generations.

I didn't say that. I said "all the bosses are final bosses", not "all the final bosses are back".

Thanks blood. Now I know they wont crush my memories by fitting C sonic in shadow's spotlight in the final hazard boss fight. FH wont even be in the game biggrin.png

I just hope we'll see our favorite Giant Enemy Serpent in a CG cutscene! I want it so badly! At least in a cutscene with in-game graphics, but CG.. That'd be amazing.

Perfect Chaos in HD will be pants crappingly amazing.

Beacuse no offense but Perfect Chaos in the originl looked pretty terrible.

I just hope we'll see our favorite Giant Enemy Serpent in a CG cutscene! I want it so badly! At least in a cutscene with in-game graphics, but CG.. That'd be amazing.

You can hype in peace. In demo files there is CGI cutscene listed as "After Perfect Chaos"

You can hype in peace. In demo files there is CGI cutscene listed as "After Perfect Chaos"

"After Perfect Chaos" obviously happens after you've already defeated Perfect Chaos. It's possible we'll see him in G, but I don't think it's definite.

All the bosses are final bosses, that's what bothers me. Perfect Chaos is the one I'd want to return however.

Really? It's Egg Dragoon for myself.

"After Perfect Chaos" obviously happens after you've already defeated Perfect Chaos. It's possible we'll see him in G, but I don't think it's definite.

Well at least he is in title :P

At the very least we'll see Chaos 0 and possibly Tikal in CGI, along with a possible epic death scene for Perfect Chaos too (though it would be pretty cool if they show Chaos reverting from form to form as each Chaos Emerald leaves his watery body (it would also give us an official Chaos 3 & 5)

At the very least we'll see Chaos 0 and possibly Tikal in CGI, along with a possible epic death scene for Perfect Chaos too (though it would be pretty cool if they show Chaos reverting from form to form as each Chaos Emerald leaves his watery body (it would also give us an official Chaos 3 & 5)

That'd be really awesome. I really hope they show PC off in CGI, but I'll be glad just to seem him in-game.

As for the other bosses, I really hope we get an interesting spin on the Sonic 2/4 boss and I hope it doesn't end up being too similar to Egg Dragoon. I also really hope both Sonic's fight the bosses. I know jacktheinfinite101 said that the demo files suggest only one Sonic does but that would mean C.Sonic would have only one boss fight. It'll really suck if Classic Sonic gets one boss and Modern Sonic gets two.

All I know is that Time Eater better be one bad ass, epic mother fucker of a boss fight. The final boss of Sonic 2, Perfect Chaos, and Egg Dragon (not to mention the race with Metal Sonic and whatever Shadow/Silver have cooking up) are going to be a tough act to follow IMO. They're going to have to go all out on the final fight so it doesn't seem anticlimactic.

I hope after the perfect chaos boss we see perfect chaos in cgi. or tikal and chaos 0 in cgi. Somewhere in the game i really want a scene were both sonic's run into a different sonic(like adventure 1 or 2 sonic with the soap shoes. Or even 06 sonic with the long quills. and roger is imitating griffith to the extent!LOL!tongue.png )

I'm also still baffled by if modern or classic sonic are fighting perfect chaos(or the other bosses) where is sa1 sonic?(or the respective sonic from that era.) Wouldn't that still mess up the timeline. It's not like they didn't notice station square being destroyed. Plus the chaos emeralds also confuse me here as well(are these the sa chaos emeralds?)...Great now i'm thinking into this to much.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

I know for a fact that Perfect Chaos is going to look incredible in game now that graphics have gotten more advanced since the Dreamcast days. He's actually the one boss I'm most excited for, the other being Shadow.

• Thumbs Up 3

So today I was looking for some images of normal sonics animations, because I wanted to a wallpaper, and I couldn't find them so i decided to get them myself.

And because I can't see them in the net I decided to start posting them here, because some of them are kinda spoilers(like the ones from the sound test), for people who want to make wallpapers or anything else with them...

Here are the first two.

sgp2.pngsgp1.png

And if someones wants it here is the wallpaper.(1600x900)

http://img594.images...40/unled1lb.jpg

I hope I'm giving something interesting to the fanbase.biggrin.png

Edited by redhellc
  • Thumbs Up 7

So today I was looking for some images of normal sonics animations, because I wanted to a wallpaper, and I couldn't find them so i decided to get them myself.

And because I can't see them in the net I decided to start posting them here, because some of them are kinda spoilers(like the ones from the sound test), for people who want to make wallpapers or anything else with them...

Here are the first two.

sgp2.pngsgp1.png

And if someones wants it here is the wallpaper.(1600x900)

http://img594.images...40/unled1lb.jpg

I hope I'm giving something interesting to the fanbase.biggrin.png

Good, actually really good, but, in a big screen it doesn't look very well, oh well, i will put it in my netbook :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm also still baffled by if modern or classic sonic are fighting perfect chaos(or the other bosses) where is sa1 sonic?(or the respective sonic from that era.) Wouldn't that still mess up the timeline. It's not like they didn't notice station square being destroyed. Plus the chaos emeralds also confuse me here as well(are these the sa chaos emeralds?)...Great now i'm thinking into this to much.

If you look at it from that point of view, the Sonic CD, Sonic 2, Adventure 2, '06 and Unleashed Sonics are all missing from their bosses too. Some of those may look the same as Classic and Modern but they were all still there fighting the bosses at the time. Obviously having them present would be crazy. As far as the Chaos Emeralds are concerned, I think they'll just go unmentioned in the battle for PC. If time is being distorted the writers can pretty much get away with anything.

Does anyone have any idea about the Trophies/Achievements yet? Probably not from the leaks in the demo but worth asking just in case tongue.png

Edited by frokenok3