Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

So I have just entered "giant serpent creature Sonic" into google and clicked I feel lucky. Chaos article on Sonic Retro. :DD

• Thumbs Up 3

We can rest assured that the game has to be finished now. That remaining 5% of development they mentioned 2 or 3 weeks back must be done now. E rating confirmed, too. No "DAMN!" from Shadow and no super scary looking Time Eater tongue.png

the mysterious enemy force that sends Sonic back in time is actually trying to alter Sonic’s universe’s timeline.

Okay I know I really shouldn't get my expectations up, but this really sounds like Eggman is behind this.

We can rest assured that the game has to be finished now. That remaining 5% of development they mentioned 2 or 3 weeks back must be done now. E rating confirmed, too. No "DAMN!" from Shadow and no super scary looking Time Eater tongue.png

shirt_vgc_heylisten_MED.jpg

I think there is still hope for a scary looking boss. Remember how Chaos looked in Adventure and Adventure DX?

chaos_large.jpg

Him in CGI.

PerfectChaosSADX.PNG

And him in game.

So. While the Time Eater might not look scary. Perfect Chaos in HD might. (No Blood, but maybe we'll actually see Chaos transform completely in a way similar to Metal Sonic in the game. Plus that FAMOUS ROAR)

• Thumbs Up 1

Okay I know I really shouldn't get my expectations up, but this really sounds like Eggman is behind this.

That's probably the only bits of news that's revealed. Everything else in the article is stating the obvious.

It's obviously the giant wooden snake from lost world.

Your all so silly.

Joking aside I want to see perfect chaos looking like the opening from Sonic Adventure already

• Thumbs Up 1

WHY! That would be such great oppurnity for Fourth Chaos Emerald joke.

Other than that... Alterning timeline... So it can be someone else than Monster of Week that want to "eat" time.

Oh about Dev time they should be at 98% now. First 20% and last 5% of development are always longest. First one because of concept brain-storms and second because of hidden glitches. They should be ready to pass Q&A somewhere at beggining of October and then of course burn game to DVD/Blu-Rays and ship them and then BOOM relase.

Just 50 days till US relase guys! :D

I'm hoping Chaos looks like he did in the CG opening.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if he looks similarly to how he appears in City Escape's Chao in Space poster. Shame we can't see much of him.

If we get a Rivals trailer or something soon, I hope this means we may get a Boss tease. All I need to see for Chaos is that eye focusing for me to get a nostalgia blast (Adventure was my first ever game).

I'm hoping Chaos looks like he did in the CG opening.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if he looks similarly to how he appears in City Escape's Chao in Space poster. Shame we can't see much of him.

If we get a Rivals trailer or something soon, I hope this means we may get a Boss tease. All I need to see for Chaos is that eye focusing for me to get a nostalgia blast (Adventure was my first ever game).

Well it was hinted that the next one would be a boss trailer so I'm hoping we'll see him then

The cutscene before perfect chaos has to end with the camera zoomed on his eye.

• Thumbs Up 1

I absolutely cannot wait to see Perfect Chaos but if we get a boss trailer and I find out he's in it...I'll probably avoid it like the plague. It will be one of the crowning moments for me in this game, almost gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. If they throw in an Open Your Heart remix in there as well, there's a danger I'll jizz so much I won't be able to see the screen.

[/sonicAdventurefag]

c0335__Sonic-Generations-City-Escape-Classic-244x137.jpg

We can see Perfect chaos on the Chao in Space billboard. (Sorry for the tiny picture, it was the only one I could find.)

Edited by SegaTidbits

I can't wait either to see Perfect Chaos, and Station Square being flooded! happy.png That was the best part of SA to see all this water wreaking havoc! With modern graphics, it'll have to be a breathtaking view laugh.png Oh yay destruction

Perfect Chaos on HD.

A dream becomes reality for me. The destroyed city, a zoom in the eye would be sweet. And the water effects in Sonic Generations are amazing i can't start to imagine how awesome it's gonna be boosting on the water.

You know playing the waiting game is kinda difficult. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

c0335__Sonic-Generations-City-Escape-Classic-244x137.jpgWe can see Perfect chaos on the Chao in Space billboard.

And thats all I want to see for now. For next trailer I want 2 stages reveal and teas of Shadow and Silver. Just sneak peak like Blank screen, then it glows green (psychokinesis) and for one moment you can see Shadow and Silver in darkness (for like 1.5 seconds) and then Chaos Spear shoot towards screen.

That would be epic.

I just dont want for them to completly spoil boss battles wity clips from them.

Everyone wants to see Perfect Chaos again, I just want to hear the open your heart remix that they might do.

I think there is still hope for a scary looking boss. Remember how Chaos looked in Adventure and Adventure DX

So. While the Time Eater might not look scary. Perfect Chaos in HD might. (No Blood, but maybe we'll actually see Chaos transform completely in a way similar to Metal Sonic in the game. Plus that FAMOUS ROAR)

Oh God, I remember the first time I played Sonic Adventure (DX). I remember watching the opening CGI with Perfect Chaos and thinking "This is a Sonic game?"

Am I the only one not thrilled by Perfect Chaos returning?

All the bosses are final bosses, that's what bothers me. Perfect Chaos is the one I'd want to return however.

Wait, Biolizard final hazard returns? How will that play out without Shadow as the secondary 3D character? That would be really weird seeing two super Sonics fight him.

Wait, Biolizard final hazard returns? How will that play out without Shadow as the secondary 3D character? That would be really weird seeing two super Sonics fight him.

What? Final Hazard wasn't a serpent.

No no no. I mean you said all of the final bosses will return. And I'm trying to figure out how final hazard would work w/o shadow being the secondary character, since that is how it was in SA2. C sonic being there would really fuck me over and make me hate that boss fight for generations.