Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

So today I was looking for some images of normal sonics animations, because I wanted to a wallpaper, and I couldn't find them so i decided to get them myself.

And because I can't see them in the net I decided to start posting them here, because some of them are kinda spoilers(like the ones from the sound test), for people who want to make wallpapers or anything else with them...

Here are the first two.

sgp2.pngsgp1.png

And if someones wants it here is the wallpaper.(1600x900)

http://img594.images...40/unled1lb.jpg

I hope I'm giving something interesting to the fanbase.biggrin.png

Edited by KrazyBean14
  • Thumbs Up 1

k, so in the same vein that everybody is pumped to see Perfect Chaos in beautiful hedgehog engine graphics, or even better, in CG, is anybody else as excited as I am to see the Death Egg?? The Death Egg is my favorite of Eggy's weapons of mass destruction, I cannot wait to see it rendered in this game!

I'm not even sure we'll see that though. It's the Sonic 2 Death Egg boss and even though you're inside it in Sonic 2, you never see how the Death Egg looks until Sonic 3.

I know for a fact that Perfect Chaos is going to look incredible in game now that graphics have gotten more advanced since the Dreamcast days. He's actually the one boss I'm most excited for, the other being Shadow.

I'm most hyped for these bosses as well. While I would have had maximum nostalgia for the Sonic 2 boss, the fact that we've just had it revisited in Sonic 4 makes it less appealing. I'm sure the Death Egg will look fantastic, but until I see it I'm mostly psyched about Chaos and Shadow.

saydfayesw how could I forget about Tikal. Traitor. ಥ﹏ಥ

Anyway, I'll be enraptured to see anything in that quality. I hope all the music won't be as bad as it's likely to be and I won't have to mute or play something else instead. But still I can't wait to see dat alles. *`*\( ゚ ヮ゚ )/*`*

So here are two more sonic's.smile.png

sgp5.pngsgp6.png

Oh here is another wallpaper, decided to post it on my topic its a better place for it.

Its the last post.biggrin.png

• Thumbs Up 1

hmm why do I have the feeling that Sega is going to troll us and make Perfect Chaos look like this

Supersonic_and_Perfect_Chaos_by_Sonic840.jpg

Edited by Nintendoga

Omfg...you scared the shit out of me...I thought that was an imagine rip from the DEMO ><!

Please never show that to any non sonic fan. That will make them hate this game more than IGN hated sonic 4+ years ago.

Edited by Eternal X
  • Thumbs Up 1

Tails spoiler:

Do you guys think Classic Tails will copy Classic Sonic like he did on Genesis and roll with his twin tails out? I miss rolling with Tails xD

If you look at it from that point of view, the Sonic CD, Sonic 2, Adventure 2, '06 and Unleashed Sonics are all missing from their bosses too. Some of those may look the same as Classic and Modern but they were all still there fighting the bosses at the time. Obviously having them present would be crazy. As far as the Chaos Emeralds are concerned, I think they'll just go unmentioned in the battle for PC. If time is being distorted the writers can pretty much get away with anything.

ehh i still hope we see a adventure soap shoes wearing sonic or a long quills jason griffith inpersinating 06 sonic. IN HD!!!!jk.(but i still would like to see them in a scene.)

Technically a leaked asset, just from the website, it's the Time Eater:

slide_04.png

It was a shame to see something like that so easily found, yet, it doesn't hinder my excitement at all.

slide_04.png

It was a shame to see something like that so easily found, yet, it doesn't hinder my excitement at all.

• Thumbs Up 1

slide_04.png

Well we still don't know what he is exactly.

It looks kinda freaky for a small pic ohmy.png

EDIT: That mouth...for some reason reminds me of Egg Nega Wisp (But it's not likely it is)

Edited by Vec

slide_04.png

What's this I don't even

Please tell me that isn't yet another GENERIC MotW. Because that's as generic as they get -_-

Well...was there something related to the Time Eater apart from it's name? some model? texture? some programming code?

And in the JP site thread I posted something different about it's look from that tab, so check it there and don't make me post it in 2 different places >:(

So wait in those demos from Gamescon they had a newer title screen right? Didn't it look something like this?

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e202/Milesgboy/?action=view&current=classmodertitle-1.png

Just curious cause that be awesome if they pull that up for the title screen. Cause I made this WIP with the current models and the title screen model that was in the demo. I just hope they don't keep it as a white background.

So wait in those demos from Gamescon they had a newer title screen right? Didn't it look something like this?

http://s40.photobuck...odertitle-1.png

Just curious cause that be awesome if they pull that up for the title screen. Cause I made this WIP with the current models and the title screen model that was in the demo. I just hope they don't keep it as a white background.

The background in the title screen will probably become colorful while you return the color to the stages in the game. A nice touch from Sonic team in my opinion.

slide_04.png

Was that a picture of the time eater? Can someone re upload this? I didn't get to see it. sad.png