Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Here you go:

slide_04.png

Oh right, thanks! He looks an awful lot like the Nega Wisp Armour, from Sonic Colours, this better not be a hoax!

Oh right, thanks! He looks an awful lot like the Nega Wisp Armour, from Sonic Colours, this better not be a hoax!

It's from the official site, so I don't see why it would be.

slide_04.png

Am I the only one who genuinely finds the Time Eater rather scary looking? I can't wait to see him in full HD CGI. biggrin.png

To each his own but personally I find that it looks as scary as crystal Mephiles looks cool. In other words not at all, this just comes across as another idiotic Final Fantasy reject monster to me.

• Thumbs Up 1

I REALLY hope that's a massive moustache I see sticking out from the Time Eater.

Please be Eggman related Please be Eggman related Please be Eggman related Please be Eggman related Please be Eggman related Please be Eggman related Please be Eggman related .

• Thumbs Up 1

Y'know, what if the time eater is like Erazor Djin? Where it looks like a normal person for most of the game, but then transforms into a freaky monster near the end?

Y'know, what if the time eater is like Erazor Djin? Where it looks like a normal person for most of the game, but then transforms into a freaky monster near the end?

as long as it doesn't pull a Mephiles and take the form of a hedgehog i'm fine with it

Dark Gaia was fucking epic.

I don't care about what you think about Monsters of the Week, but that thing, was genuinely disgusting-looking, and had that blood it spurts out been red instead of green, it would have been rated 15 (UK). It was the first and the only MotW that looked genuinely intimidating.

This thing right here looks like an overgrown Purple Frenzy Wisp to me.

I hope that it isn't what the Time Eater looks like, but chances are it probably will be. Or at least it will have been updated, so that it doesn't look like a model rendered on the 3DS

• Thumbs Up 3

Dark Gaia only became awesome to me when I realized it was basically a demented, larger version of Chip. Regardless, we can't really tell what this thing looks like in its entirety. The image is low quality and shadowed enough to the point where people are seriously speculating it's classic Eggman. I would wait for a better leak before drawing definite conclusions about its place in the Monster Tier. xP

Dark Gaia would've looked cooler had it not had that long horizontal bar going through it's head.

Of course if it weren't there then phase 1 of the fight would've been a little harder.....or been thrown out completely which would've worked out even better.

Let's all pray that time eater is eggman related. It's his 20th anniversary as well and if he gets upstaged by another giant monster I am gonna be pissed.

The Time Eater actually looks pretty scary...

That is just his face, after all.

Edited by A Match in Oil Ocean Zone

Let's all pray that time eater is eggman related. It's his 20th anniversary as well and if he gets upstaged by another giant monster I am gonna be pissed.

They're gonna do the opposite.

Eggman will overthrow the monster and he'll be the Final Boss.

• Thumbs Up 1

The time eater should be godzilla:

Godzilla_banner-s.jpg Oh wait, it's a bit late for that now, isn't it it? Whoops!rolleyes.gif

Okay, I stole it from SpikySprinter's signature, but he would make a pretty good Monster of The Week. Am I trolling now? I'll stop...

Maybe Sega's celebrating the MotW's as part of the franchise's 20 year history too. >w>

Edited by Johnny Boy

I think its just a 3DS rendering of it, I'm pretty sure its going to at least look a bit more intimidating in the CG cutscenes of the console version.

Dark Gaia was fucking epic.

I don't care about what you think about Monsters of the Week, but that thing, was genuinely disgusting-looking, and had that blood it spurts out been red instead of green, it would have been rated 15 (UK). It was the first and the only MotW that looked genuinely intimidating.

Edited by Lungo