Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Well in the case of the victory animations, I think Sonic's S Rank animation is rather familiar...

srank.jpg

220px-Usain_Bolt_Lightning_pose.jpg

Nah

Well this is a mega spoiler topic. So he really does not have a reason too.

SPOILER! OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!

EvenmorecoolstuffintheSonicGenerationsDemo-YouTube-MozillaFirefox_2011-08-26_19-52-59.png

Never again will I spoil myself game like this. OH MY GAWD WAS THAT A MEGA SLAP IN THE FACE!

HA! I KNEW IT! >=D

That being said about the Super Sonics? Should I upload a video of there animations. They do have different ending results animations.

I would like that a lot.

...But then again, what if you have to remove the video again? :V

That being said about the Super Sonics. Should I upload a video of there animations? They do have different ending results animations.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT.

PLEASE. D:

I'm not so sure. I mean maybe I can make the video unlisted. Or put it up on another site thats not youtube? What would be the best thing to do? Hmmm

All right stop!

There wont be Classic Knux and Amy and not only mission files point on that.

Jack can you bring up cutscenes archive?

We have 18 NPC cutscenes. How many Amigo chars we have?

-Tails

-Knux

-Amy

-Rouge

-Cream

-Espio

-Vector

-Charmy

-Blaze

FREAKING 9! Every char. Have vs. And co-op mission and probably have one cutscene for each. There is no space for other chars. And from wat we saw and heard in interview the most important chars. Are Sonic and Tails both in Modern and Classic ver.

The most appearance you can have at this point is small cameo in stages just like Mighty or Fang.

I'm not so sure. I mean maybe I can make the video unlisted. Or put it up on another site thats not youtube? What would be the best thing to do? Hmmm

Make another account with a different e-mail adress ?

All right stop!

-Tails

-Knux

-Amy

-Rouge

-Cream

-Espio

-Vector

-Charmy

-Blaze

FREAKING 9! Every char. Have vs. And co-op mission and probably have one cutscene for each. There is no space for other chars. And from wat we saw and heard in interview the most important chars. Are Sonic and Tails both in Modern and Classic ver.

The most appearance you can have at this point is small cameo in stages just like Mighty or Fang.

I thought mostly everyone got over it? :V

Well, PeglegJimmy makes most of his vidoes unlisted, and also gives them strange names, you could try that.

I thought mostly everyone got over it? :V

Well, PeglegJimmy makes most of his vidoes unlisted, and also gives them strange names, you could try that.

Been catching up with topic and after 4 pages I just had to write something. I thought its still going on.

TwilightZoney, just do what Pegleg Jimmy does, make the videos unlisted, and second make weird titles. Like if you make a vid about Super Sonic Animations, then make the title be something like "Is this how I Super?" or "How can I Modern and Classic my Super."

Edited by Nintendoga

Well in the case of the victory animations, I think Sonic's S Rank animation is rather familiar...

srank.jpg

220px-Usain_Bolt_Lightning_pose.jpg

Nah

I... um... ah....

:r

tumblr_lo3p4xOGTK1qjt6ep.gif

If that really is a homage to Usain Bolt, I wanna see him return the favor by doing the famous "Sonic finger wag" as his victory pose next year at the London Olympics.

YOU KNOW YOU WANNA SEE THAT.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 9

All right stop!

-Tails

-Knux

-Amy

-Rouge

-Cream

-Espio

-Vector

-Charmy

-Blaze

FREAKING 9! Every char. Have vs. And co-op mission and probably have one cutscene for each. There is no space for other chars.

Actually, looking at the mission files on the previous page, Classic Sonic appears to have missions with Classic Tails instead of the modern version. Space is not an issue; they could have simply replaced Knuckles and Amy with Classic versions for C. Sonic. Also there being 18 cutscenes will mean each Sonic has their own 9.

Edited by Lungo

That being said about the Super Sonics. Should I upload a video of there animations? They do have different ending results animations.

• Thumbs Up 5

I'd recommend putting it up for download on Mediafire (that site in particular just because it's the best download hosting site there is, to my knowledge). Anyone interested can download, and plenty of people are bound to put it on their own YouTube accounts. While it may prevent you from getting the credit you deserve (though you could just watermark your name/logo on the video if you want to risk being incriminated), your YouTube account will be totally safe. They can't punish you for it.

Twilightzoney, don't forget the outlandish video tags!

For descriptions, you could do something like this:

Edited by Cola

Look guys, if you want to just emb the damn video, just unlink the damn thing and place media tags.

Look guys, if you want to just emb the damn video, just unlink the damn thing and place media tags.

>:I

I posted the link and saved it. I never said I wanted to embed. Geez.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

• Thumbs Up 2

>:I

I posted the link and saved it. I never said I wanted to embed. Geez.

GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!

4310870958_f68641830b.jpg

He said good day. And he meens it.

Edited by Inferno
  • Thumbs Up 3

He's got nothing to worry about. If SEGA were a hunter, they'd be Elmer Fudd.

Jack already barricaded his door and placed Mario photos in Windows.

SHHHH Sega might be lurking around here. tongue.png

I just realized that all videos are hitted because people post them on SEGA forums. This IS possible.