Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Please don't forget that Sonic turning Super Sonic doesn't mean a personality overhaul, usually Sonic turns super at a "end of the world" moment, so he, himself, not the Chaos Emerald's mood changing powers, becomes a little more serious.

Please don't forget that Sonic turning Super Sonic doesn't mean a personality overhaul, usually Sonic turns super at a "end of the world" moment, so he, himself, not the Chaos Emerald's mood changing powers, becomes a little more serious.

ITs never been confirmed what his Super Form does to his psyche, for all we know it may not change his personality, but it may force him to be more focused and serious to control all of that power.

ITs never been confirmed what his Super Form does to his psyche, for all we know it may not change his personality, but it may force him to be more focused and serious to control all of that power.

I wouldn't look too hard into it, considering it's just one of those things that we can keep making assumptions about without having a definite answer.

I wouldn't look too hard into it, considering it's just one of those things that we can keep making assumptions about without having a definite answer.

Yeah, we were just making the observation that Sonic is considerably more angry/serious when in Super form, similar how a Super Saiyan acts.

Isn't Super Sonic based on Super Sayians though? (Obviously?)

Probably, I wouldn't be surprised. Sonic Team likes to make homages to various things from pop culture such as The Death Egg = The Death Star from Star Wars, The president was based on JFK, and I think G.U.N. may have been based on S.H.I.E.L.D. from Marvel Comics.

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

Probably, I wouldn't be surprised. Sonic Team likes to make homages to various things from pop culture such as The Death Egg = The Death Star from Star Wars, The president was based on JFK, and I think G.U.N. may have been based on S.H.I.E.L.D. from Marvel Comics.

Actually, Sonic's creator stated that he was a DBZ fan anyways.

Actually, Sonic's creator stated that he was a DBZ fan anyways.

Yeah, I heard that too. I also heard that Sonic's shoes were based on Michael Jackson's boots in his "Bad" music video, but the colors were based off of Santa Clause's iconic clothes. (Red and white with a yellow buckle).

Edited by Spider-Man Noir

Uh, yeah, I'd just say that the angry look is nothing more than another tribute to the Super Saiyans... But yeah, it could also be tributing them further if the Chaos energy really was changing his psyche.

I LIKE him angry-looking, anyway. lol

Oh man the awesome Super Sonic smiling pic reminded me of Unleashed's opening.

I want a Super Sonic opening for Generations too. T_T

I WAN MAI COOL SUPA SONIC TOY STORY ANIMATED OPENING SEEEEEEEEGAAAAA!!!

• Thumbs Up 4

Oh man the awesome Super Sonic smiling pic reminded me of Unleashed's opening.

I want a Super Sonic opening for Generations too. T_T

I WAN MAI COOL SUPA SONIC TOY STORY ANIMATED OPENING SEEEEEEEEGAAAAA!!!

>game starts

>first cutscene

>shadow's the one who baked the cake

>he used chaos emeralds to make it DELICHUSS but forgot to take them out

>sonic chokes on a chaos emerald, twisting time and space and creating the time eater

>sonic eats moar emeralds for teh lulz and becomes supa sonic

>supa sonic goes back in time for more lulz

>supa sonic hits classic supa sonic

>end of the world as sonic team knows it

>you sell the game back for two bucks

do you want such a thing to happen ? Do you want Super Sonic to steal your money away ?

Edited by Koopalmier
  • Thumbs Up 4

>game starts

>first cutscene

>shadow's the one who baked the cake

>he used chaos emeralds to make it DELICHUSS but forgot to take them out

>sonic chokes on a chaos emerald, twisting time and space and creating the time eater

>sonic eats moar emeralds for teh lulz and becomes supa sonic

>supa sonic goes back in time for more lulz

>supa sonic hits classic supa sonic

>end of the world as sonic team knows it

>you sell the game back for two bucks

do you want such a thing to happen ? Do you want Super Sonic to steal your money away ?

okay i admit i lol'd. xD

I was just making a joke cuz of how everybody thinks Tails' gay.

I don't think I know a single person who thinks Tail's is canonically gay. Hell, even outside of the Sonic fandom, I think no one makes such references any more, as a joke or otherwise.

No wonder your joke fell flat. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I don't think I know a single person who thinks Tail's is canonically gay. Hell, even outside of the Sonic fandom, I think no one makes such references any more, as a joke or otherwise.

No wonder your joke fell flat. tongue.png

What ? You mean Tails isn't Sonic's girlfriend ???? MY LIFE AS A SONIC FAN IS RUINNEEEED.

forever

Anyway, is there anything new to discuss ?

Have the Super Sonic models been taken away by SEGA ? I know the thread on SEGA Forums has been deleted, but I'm too lazy to check farther than that.

What ? You mean Tails isn't Sonic's girlfriend ???? MY LIFE AS A SONIC FAN IS RUINNEEEED.

forever

Anyway, is there anything new to discuss ?

Have the Super Sonic models been taken away by SEGA ? I know the thread on SEGA Forums has been deleted, but I'm too lazy to check farther than that.

Nope, I just searched in Google for Generations Super Sonic Model and a picture of the modern model redirected me to one Sega Forum post

Edited by Tmsp

I would hope the actual version of song in the game sounds absolutely nothing like that.

Breathtaking Vision style, please. Epic stage deserves epic remix.

Edited by Chooch

The real thing is probably going to look a whole lot better than that.

It better do, or there are gonna be a load of disappointed Sky Sanctuary fans out there!

...Of which I am not one. What? I never got that far in Sonic & Knuckles!

Edited by ProfessorZolo

I have no doubt that Sky Sanctuary will looking great.

Hoping that the Stage will be longer than the original. Love this stage. But on my opinion it was too short. :P

• Thumbs Up 1