Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

All right I think this belongs to this thread.

As we know there are 11 Rivals cutscenes while only 18 NPC cutscenes what means Rivals will be more important to story than avreage NPC as Charmy or Cream. Maybe Sonic will need to somehow team up with them to use Chaos Control to repair time?

But its not what I want to discuss.

We can assume that every battle has 3 cutscenes. Intro, Outro and enviroment change/second phase transition or even Sonic change cutscene.

So we still have 2 cutscenes. In my opinion in those cutscenes Sonic will interact with Shadow and Silver more (team up is really possible).

Why I think Shadow and Silver? Well Metal wont want to interact will he :P So yeah tell me what you think.

All right I think this belongs to this thread.

As we know there are 11 Rivals cutscenes while only 18 NPC cutscenes what means Rivals will be more important to story than avreage NPC as Charmy or Cream. Maybe Sonic will need to somehow team up with them to use Chaos Control to repair time?

But its not what I want to discuss.

We can assume that every battle has 3 cutscenes. Intro, Outro and enviroment change/second phase transition or even Sonic change cutscene.

So we still have 2 cutscenes. In my opinion in those cutscenes Sonic will interact with Shadow and Silver more (team up is really possible).

Why I think Shadow and Silver? Well Metal wont want to interact will he tongue.png So yeah tell me what you think.

Hmm, not a bad theory.

I was thinking something like this too but not the team up possibility.

If you were to go to youtube and look up Sonic generations (recent videos), you will see TONS of Super sonic videos.

Hmm, not a bad theory.

I was thinking something like this too but not the team up possibility.

Yeah and I think I figured out why they fight Sonic in the first place. I will explain it here and later in plot thread.

Shadow and Silver are only one absent on party right? Well I think GUN sent Shadow on mission to figure out what EGGMAN is planning and then Silver arrives saying that something bad will happen. Then EGGy activates Time Eater or Time Eater attacks and...

Turn them I mean EGGMAN, Shadow, Silver to their past selves. It simply turns them back in time (duolicates in EGGys case) but at cost. To keep this state it need power source. TE get emeralds from EGGy vault and give each one, one emerald to keep it. Then finds Metal and gets Chaos and do same to them.

So to return bosses to their modern selves (dissapear in C. EGGMAN case because of duplication) Sonics need to retrive their Emeralds while TE keep last to Time Travel. What you guys think?

I think I am overthinking this but forgive me I am fanfic writer :)

Well Metal wont want to interact will he tongue.png So yeah tell me what you think.

Something tells me Metal will interact with Sonic. Most likely with electrical discharge.

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver sounds like an idiot, coming at the last second, being a time traveller and all.

Its silver. What do you expect?

• Thumbs Up 1

Silver sounds like an idiot, coming at the last second, being a time traveller and all.

Not everyone can live up to the level that Booster Gold has set.

Eh... And people will bash Silver for nothing again. Maybe you would give opinion on my theory instead?

I was just joking.

I don't think your theory is very plausible, to be honest. Metal Sonic being Classic Metal Sonic during his fight proves you'll be fighting the characters of the time and not those of the future. They aren't there to not complicate things, that's all.

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was just joking.

I don't think your theory is very plausible, to be honest. Metal Sonic being Classic Metal Sonic during his fight proves you'll be fighting the characters of the time and not those of the future. They aren't there to not complicate things, that's all.

No worries.

Well it can be right or false but its the spirit of speculation right :)

Yeah i think you're overthinking it but you already apologized for it. xD

About the whole GUN mission i don't know. I like to believe that he's close by but not want to hang out with everyone. biggrin.png

About Silver i don't know about making a leap to the past so he can warn everyone but then you have Blaze and personally i don't mind the reason why is there but makes you wonder if Silver is there too.

Edited by frokenok3

Yeah and I think I figured out why they fight Sonic in the first place. I will explain it here and later in plot thread.

Shadow and Silver are only one absent on party right? Well I think GUN sent Shadow on mission to figure out what EGGMAN is planning and then Silver arrives saying that something bad will happen. Then EGGy activates Time Eater or Time Eater attacks and...

Turn them I mean EGGMAN, Shadow, Silver to their past selves. It simply turns them back in time (duolicates in EGGys case) but at cost. To keep this state it need power source. TE get emeralds from EGGy vault and give each one, one emerald to keep it. Then finds Metal and gets Chaos and do same to them.

So to return bosses to their modern selves (dissapear in C. EGGMAN case because of duplication) Sonics need to retrive their Emeralds while TE keep last to Time Travel. What you guys think?

I think I am overthinking this but forgive me I am fanfic writer smile.png

I believe its more of them being from the point of time in which they wanted to kill Sonic, like how Metal Sonic may only appear in his Classic form instead of getting his Modern version in the game along side him (which would also make sense for characters like Shadow and Silver) Plus I believe that the Eggman will simply pilot their respective mechs without being interchanged (Robotnik in the Sonic 2 death egg, and Eggman in the Egg Dragoon)

As for rival cutscenes, I imagine that there will be around cutscenes for them for each Sonic, with Metal being the exception and only having 3 over all. Though I personally expect something along the same cutscene, but the characters react much differently to each other, like Sonic being a bit more cocky then he originally was, and the likes of Shadow and Silver getting confused by the appearance of Classic Sonic

Also I honestly don't believe that the Chaos Emeralds will be obtainable for the Sonics until the very end of the game, seeing as characters such as Perfect Chaos, Shadow, and I believe Silver should all have at least one of the emeralds on their person, with Chaos having all 7. Maybe every era has their own set of Emeralds, with six obtained by collecting all of the red rings from the stages(3 classic, 3 modern), and another obtained by defeating the rival. Other than that, I'd expect them to automatically be unlocked from the final boss (or have a level taking place within the special stages and collect them from there)

Also I still want my Omega and Big (Though Omega may actually be under Eggman's control in the game, whilst Big just does his random appearances as usual

• Thumbs Up 3

I believe its more of them being from the point of time in which they wanted to kill Sonic, like how Metal Sonic may only appear in his Classic form instead of getting his Modern version in the game along side him (which would also make sense for characters like Shadow and Silver) Plus I believe that the Eggman will simply pilot their respective mechs without being interchanged (Robotnik in the Sonic 2 death egg, and Eggman in the Egg Dragoon)

As for rival cutscenes, I imagine that there will be around cutscenes for them for each Sonic, with Metal being the exception and only having 3 over all. Though I personally expect something along the same cutscene, but the characters react much differently to each other, like Sonic being a bit more cocky then he originally was, and the likes of Shadow and Silver getting confused by the appearance of Classic Sonic

Also I honestly don't believe that the Chaos Emeralds will be obtainable for the Sonics until the very end of the game, seeing as characters such as Perfect Chaos, Shadow, and I believe Silver should all have at least one of the emeralds on their person, with Chaos having all 7. Maybe every era has their own set of Emeralds, with six obtained by collecting all of the red rings from the stages(3 classic, 3 modern), and another obtained by defeating the rival. Other than that, I'd expect them to automatically be unlocked from the final boss (or have a level taking place within the special stages and collect them from there)

Also I still want my Omega and Big (Though Omega may actually be under Eggman's control in the game, whilst Big just does his random appearances as usual

If I remember right Chaos needs Chaos Emeralds energy to go Perfect but doesnt need emeralds itself.

Oh and didnt Jack find lines in demo code that says that Sonics will get emeralds from bosses?

If I remember right Chaos needs Chaos Emeralds energy to go Perfect but doesnt need emeralds itself.

Oh and didnt Jack find lines in demo code that says that Sonics will get emeralds from bosses?

No he needed to take the energy from all 7 emeralds (unless Eggman creates some device to mimic the power of the emeralds)

There were lines talking about getting the emeralds, but I don't believe that they were from the bosses themselves

Omega hates Eggman. Why would he be working for him?

I'm not sure, the fact that he was a robot just made me feel that Eggman would take advantage of it and use him as a weapon against Sonic, though it is highly unlikely

Well in the case of the victory animations, I think Sonic's S Rank animation is rather familiar...

srank.jpg

220px-Usain_Bolt_Lightning_pose.jpg

Nah

I KNEW IT!!!!!!! laugh.png

Every era with its own set of Emeralds? you are a genius, in Sonic 3&k you need to get 14 emeralds, but now, in Sonic Generations you will get 21 emeralds! that will be awesome, also: Supersonic per era lol

Edited by SuperGuzzi

I can't find any besides jacks video. Proof or it never happened.

Edited by Monkey D. Eddy