Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

I just find it very convenient that's all.

Very convenient that areas look look similar when one is a remake of the other? You don't say...

• Thumbs Up 6

Very convenient that areas look look similar when one is a remake of the other? You don't say...

Well I know that I'm not dumb. I kinda expected them to mix in stuff like the hub and other areas into the actual stage.tongue.png I just meant convenient that the images from the leak are very similar to the pieces of art from unleashed. And I was also talking about that classic Sonic has the artwork from the night time picture. Not that it means anything but classic sonic has werehog segments in his gameplay so i find that funny that they gave him that pic.tongue.png

Although this does raise a question if the hub from spagonia is in the act then what will be the hub for unleashed if the game gets hubs?

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

We haven't really seen what the world hugs are like really, but if it's like unleashed or colours, it'll be characteristic of the zone. So... a hub within a zone within a hub?

... Don't. Just don't. But from what I can tell, the Spagonia hub isn't so much in the acts themselves, as much as just its characteristics are(ie. museum, shops, etc).

I don't know, like I said, none of us have seen anything of the actual hubs besides the hub selection hub(not again), and I try to avoid disingenuous asseveration.

Edited by Autoburstfire

We haven't really seen what the world hugs are like really, but if it's like unleashed or colours, it'll be characteristic of the zone. So... a hub within a zone within a hub?

... Don't. Just don't. But from what I can tell, the Spagonia hub isn't so much in the acts themselves, as much as just its characteristics are(ie. museum, shops, etc).

I don't know, like I said, none of us have seen anything, and I try to avoid disingenuous asseveration.

I suppose, meh, Adventure was the only game that really did hubs right. Unleashed hubs felt awkward and in a vacuum of the rest of the the game, which I didn't like(Although Sonic's slower and more controlled handling was interesting). I'm impartial to the hubs being Colours or Unleashed styled; as long as they have good layouts I'm good.

And that gif is... disturbing. But anyhow time will tell. God dammit, between this and me not having my lap top coming for another 3-4 weeks this game feels like it's not getting released soon enough. Blargh.

Edited by Autoburstfire

I suppose, meh, Adventure was the only game that really did hubs right. Unleashed hubs felt awkward and in a vacuum of the rest of the the game, which I didn't like(Although Sonic's slower and more controlled handling was interesting). I'm impartial to the hubs being Colours or Unleashed styled; as long as they have good layouts I'm good.

And that gif is... disturbing. But anyhow time will tell. God dammit, between this and me not having my lap top coming for another 3-4 weeks this game feels like it's not getting released soon enough. Blargh.

Seriously, if the skateboard works so brilliant, why is rolling nerfed?

I was thinking the same thing.

SEGA, why can you properly program a skateboard but not a ball?

Edited by SpookyMulder

If those comments are in reference to the modern video, then apparently they can't even program that right because Modern Sonic's board disappeared completely mid-spiral.

Oh Sega.

I still want to see a Classic and a Modern level using their respective Super Sonic model instead of normal Sonic's.

Where is the super sonic? What time?

You can skip ahead to around 17:30 ish in the video I believe for super sonic goodness.

You can skip ahead to around 17:30 ish in the video I believe for super sonic goodness.

Meh read the description. not gonna fall for it. *About to press play button! must stop!* Wow....It...was real!0_0EPIC!!!!!!

Also wow sega forums and retro are at it.

Edited by Hedgehogs Boost

Well this is a mega spoiler topic. So he really does not have a reason too.

SPOILER! OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!

EvenmorecoolstuffintheSonicGenerationsDemo-YouTube-MozillaFirefox_2011-08-26_19-52-59.png

Never again will I spoil myself game like this. OH MY GAWD WAS THAT A MEGA SLAP IN THE FACE!

Well this is a mega spoiler topic. So he really does not have a reason too.

SPOILER! OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK!

EvenmorecoolstuffintheSonicGenerationsDemo-YouTube-MozillaFirefox_2011-08-26_19-52-59.png

Never again will I spoil myself game like this. OH MY GAWD WAS THAT A MEGA SLAP IN THE FACE!

Anyone else notice how classic Sonic flies more than modern

Hey anyone here use the SEGA forums or Sonic-retro forums? Send this message: I am not a member of your forums, if you are recieving insulting posts by someone called "Jacktheinfinite101", it's not me.

Hey anyone here use the SEGA forums or Sonic-retro forums? Send this message: I am not a member of your forums, if you are recieving insulting posts by someone called "Jacktheinfinite101", it's not me.

If Classic Super Sonic doesn't have green eyes... RUINED FOREVER.

It looks like he has red eyes. But it is very hard to tell at this point.