Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

I've literally just completed the game on PC and I got a knock on the door...

2 Collector's Edition's are in my hands!!

Still nothing at our house, Jez has had to go to work so hopefully it'll arrive soon and he can play it when he gets home. I can't play it until he has lol.

my game arrived around 11am, i came back home on my break to be thrilled it was here, played 2 acts then had to leave again, but its time to play more now

Luckily I ordered one from Grainger Games as well and that came this morning. Bizarrely that was only first class postage, while the Amazon one is expedited and it has yet to grace my doorstep. Apparently it's been 'out for delivery' since half 8. I really hope those of you who are having trouble get it sorted soon. =[

If anyone ordered from game.co.uk has your copy arrived yet? And also did it come with the special cover or anything?

Just got back from work and found a notice from Yodel saying they left my CE with my neighbour. Just been and collected it. Had a miserable afternoon at work and had to walk back in the heavy rain for 40 minutes, so this has really cheered me up :D

• Thumbs Up 2

Mine still hasn't shown up, really starting to feel down about this now. sad.png

I woke up feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning, now this is just ruining my day and I feel absolutely awful. I want to just go out and buy a copy from the shops, but I should probably wait until 7PM. If it's not shown up by then, it's definitely not showing up today.

I booked today off work for Generations, I just feel like I've wasted it completely by sitting around waiting for it, and it's still not here. sad.png It was at a post depot three miles away from my house at 5AM, then on the van out for delivery not long after 10AM, so where the hell is it? I'm starting to think it might not turn up today at all.

Edited by -Mark-

Here's a pic of mine

15x398i.jpg

Mine still hasn't shown up, really starting to feel down about this now. sad.png

I woke up feeling like a little kid on Christmas morning, now this is just ruining my day and I feel absolutely awful. I want to just go out and buy a copy from the shops, but I should probably wait until 7PM. If it's not shown up by then, it's definitely not showing up today.

I booked today off work for Generations, I just feel like I've wasted it completely by sitting around waiting for it, and it's still not here. sad.png It was at a post depot three miles away from my house at 5AM, then on the van out for delivery not long after 10AM, so where the hell is it? I'm starting to think it might not turn up today at all.

Hope it comes soon. Have you tried calling HDNL?

I called the number, but got a recorded message, and the first thing it said was that 'our deliveries can be any time between 7:30AM and 7PM', so I didn't think there was much point in holding to talk to someone. It was an expensive number, and I'm sure they'd have just told me to wait until 7PM. sad.png

EDIT: Quick question, is the version of the game inside the Collector's Edition exactly the same as a regular retail copy? (not counting the sleeve, etc etc). If so, I might just buy a retail copy if it's not here in a couple of hours, then return the CE one for a refund.

This day has been totally awful. :(

Edited by -Mark-

Here's a pic of mine

15x398i.jpg

Hope it comes soon. Have you tried calling HDNL?

You got yours from Germany? I assume the back and the game case is in German?

Also, can anybody confirm if the DVD is region free or region locked?

No, I got it from Amazon UK. Their packaging always has their web addresses for every region all over it. The one on the right next to it says 'amazon.fr'.

EDIT:

How do I find out if the DVD is region-free?

Pretty sure he got it from the UK. Amazon boxes have all their websites written on them. It's exactly the same as mine.

Also, the plastic bubble my ring came in was scratched to death! Really disappointing that. I hope my second one is nicer.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pretty sure he got it from the UK. Amazon boxes have all their websites written on them. It's exactly the same as mine.

Also, the plastic bubble my ring came in was scratched to death! Really disappointing that. I hope my second one is nicer.

My plastic bubble is scratched to bits too. The ring number is 9492/12000.

Just loaded up the DVD and it has 4 languages: French, English, German and Spanish.

• Thumbs Up 1

My plastic bubble is scratched to bits too. The ring number is 9492/12000.

Just loaded up the DVD and it has 4 languages: French, English, German and Spanish.

Right so it's not just me who had that problem. It's still a crying shame though. My ring is 5159/12000.