Awoo.

Release Dates and Release Editions Speculation

Blue Blood

Just completed the game. Which is fantastic by the way, if a little short!

The final boss is a crock of shit! Made me really angry! & after several attempts, I realized that all you have to do is BOOST! Utter bollocks

Other than that, great gamesmile.png

Ring number 4328 btw & yes, the dome is scratched to fuck!

• Thumbs Up 2

Mine had been on the go since 8:13am, and whilst I was dozing in my bedroom it finally arrived in what my mother quotes as "a green van" at approximately 1:45pm. Opened up the giant Amazon box and the CE box was heavily padded with lots of brown paper. Giving Amazon credit there. Didn't open the seal because I was wrecked and went to bed. Up now and have gone through the goods and its great. My gold ring is number 1615 out of 12000. Sweet.

I'm getting more and more worried now. Everyone else seems to be getting theirs, mine still isn't here. :(

*sigh*

My plastic bubble is scratched to bits too. The ring number is 9492/12000.

Same here, bit of a shame. The ring is number 3594. My Amazon CE arrived half an hour ago too.

Whoever gets ring number 1991 is awesome.

My Marketplace order is now "Dispatching soon", so I should have at least one copy of the CE by the end of next week.

NEXT WEEK THOUGH! Tempted to buy the PC version on Steam in the meantime to tide me over!

Just checked using Nero and the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition documentary DVD is NOT region-free. My UK copy is region 2.

• Thumbs Up 1

So I bought the CE from Amazon.de, and I'm in France. Will the DVD work ?

Also, I should get the game on november 7 or 8 according to Amazon.de.

So I bought the CE from Amazon.de, and I'm in France. Will the DVD work ?

Also, I should get the game on november 7 or 8 according to Amazon.de.

Yep, it should work fine and your French language is covered too. It has French, English, German and Spanish language options.

Here are the country lists for the various DVD region codes:

http://www.amazon.co...02554#countries

• Thumbs Up 1

Australian copies of the CE will be the only one with a different region disk. Mind you it isn't the end of the world. You can just make a copy, removing the region locking, and use the copied DVD to view the stuff. Means your disk is kept in the best possible condition too, so win win?

So I completed game (After Story its 24% Complection). Oh and my ring number is #10208/12000

Edited by HUNTER297

*checks his order*

Well... it's not on holiday anymore...

It decided to leave Carlisle at 5:44... where is it going? Where will it stop? Will it get here tomorrow? Will it get delayed again? Will I get my CE in one piece?

Nobody knows.

6300 posts.... Hooray?

Edited by Hogfather

Finally had mine arrive about 4 hours ago at last after waiting since 7am -_- But the wait was totally worth it. The game is brilliant and the stuff is so gorgeous and genuine and well-made. I elaborate on it further here in the 'Latest collection additions' topic -

I don't understand why mine didn't arrive today, I preordered my PS3 CE on 8th September (the day it came available) on first class delivery, and it was 'Out for Delivery' at around 8.59am this morning, and I was waiting in my front room impatiently peering out the window to find out that they claimed they 'Attempted Delivery' on the order tracker at 3.24pm, even though I was in my front room at that time and would have realised if they came and even if they did, they didn't leave a card to say they did, and then 5 minutes later, the order tracker said they had returned it to the depot? Am I really the only one who had this problem? It's really unfair, I was really excited too, now I'm really frustrated :(

I don't understand why mine didn't arrive today, I preordered my PS3 CE on 8th September (the day it came available) on first class delivery, and it was 'Out for Delivery' at around 8.59am this morning, and I was waiting in my front room impatiently peering out the window to find out that they claimed they 'Attempted Delivery' on the order tracker at 3.24pm, even though I was in my front room at that time and would have realised if they came and even if they did, they didn't leave a card to say they did, and then 5 minutes later, the order tracker said they had returned it to the depot? Am I really the only one who had this problem? It's really unfair, I was really excited too, now I'm really frustrated sad.png

I've read nothing but bad things about HDNL. They've even been featured on BBC's Watchdog because of negligent delivery antics, such as throwing parcels over fences or not knocking the door. Their reputation is so negative that it's curious as to why Amazon continues to use them. Profits I guess -_- They were perfectly fine with me, knocking the door and being very courteous. But from what I can gather from online reviews, they're a terrible delivery company.

Should I ring them and make a parcel enquiry? Or should I wait until tomorrow and see if they genuinely deliver it this time? :/

Should I ring them and make a parcel enquiry? Or should I wait until tomorrow and see if they genuinely deliver it this time? :/

Ours arrived at 4.30, just after Jez went to work lol. But now he's home and can play it. The box is in perfect condition as are the bits in it. The ring number is 5747 n_n

Edited by Mollfie