Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

QkmlYv6X9k8lC3KN1KhM34D19fXk9Sk4.jpg

Tails is a postman in his spare time, looks like.

or could that be Sonic? :o

Edited by Razor Wind

SOME MOAR

QkmlYv6X9k8lC3KN1KhM34D19fXk9Sk4.jpg

I swear, that Volkswagen Camper Van we keep seeing is the G.U.N. Truck's son.

But where are his ultra weapons and saws of destruction...?

Or is his secret weapon the fact that he looks like the Mystery Machine?

• Thumbs Up 1

The Shadow fight looks amazing!

Attack of the Boosters!

Edited by Mephiles550

Oh...

Oh sweet Chaos, so far this game has EVERYTHING!

1) Emulated Sonic Adventure 2 intro? YES PLEASE. DAMN that screenshot looks badass!! NEW DESKTOP.

2) That At Dawn...! Also, I think we can see that particular section a bit too, what with how the buildings in the distance are positioned.

3) Lovin' them signs and billboards. That Chao looks so firetrucking CUTE. It's also pretty hilarious, reading up all the names of the starring cast. xD

4, 5, 6) Wow, Sonic's having a bit too much fun, taking into account that smile on his face. xD Seriously, this'll be my favourite Rival fight EVER.

7) Purple boost and purple asteroids? Wait, do you actually control them? 0-0!

8) Sonic be goin' down! XD

ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS REMAIN! ;w;

I sometimes forget that C.Sonic is even in this game after looking at these new cutscenes of the boss fights and dreamcast/modern era.

• Thumbs Up 1

mL36Ot1tuFLl65JJWA1zcQ4p2Wf7P5CW.jpg

You would think that Sonic would have the decency to look both ways before crossing the road. :/

These screenshots are amazing. And if there really is "At dawn".. Sega..I love you.

Now just gimme playable Shadow next time, please.

• Thumbs Up 1

Mmm, Chao Gelato....... wait, you can milk a chao?!?! wacko.png

Also, these pics are awesome. The Shadow battle truly looks like a mini-level, combining the original Shadow battle with elements of Final Rush (which makes me think.. why didn't the Metal Sonic level get similar treatment?!), and it just looks like Sonic Team is taking the opportunity to not only represent Shadow, but some of the Ark levels from Adventure 2.

As for Speed Highway, yeah, the sun's rising, but the whole level itself seems to be taking place on the highway and the skyscrapers, so it's not TECHNICALLY like the original "At Dawn" section. Hell, even the building running segment seems to culminate with Sonic landing on the rooftop of another skyscraper. Also, I'm curious, how will the cars work? I mean, in City Escape you can literally total them by touching them, so will they suddenly damage you in Speed Highway, or did Sonic's streetboard grant him immeasurable strength, or something?

But yeah, it looks phenominal, it's definitely the stage I'm most looking forward to playing in the game biggrin.png

Edited by EXshad

Speaking of nods to Space Colony ARK, think we might see a few Shadow The Hedgehog exclusive elements? Minus the GUN soldiers, guns, and Black Arms, continuity speaking.

Edited by VizardJeffhog

Speaking of nods to Space Colony ARK, think we might see a few Shadow The Hedgehog exclusive elements? Minus the GUN soldiers, guns, and Black Arms, continuity speaking.

I'd love to see that game get a little love, if only for completion's sake. Maybe a Westopolis-style skydiving segment in Crisis City or something?

• Thumbs Up 3

Anybody notice the manikins?

bFeQ9qT994M9eI45mUsywoxuV74RnQD3.jpg

Humans...in MY Sonic games?

Edited by Soniman032-

OKAY SPEED HIGHWAY YOU KNOW WHAT....?!

tumblr_ll3hq3n3Qi1qbt4aao1_500.png

Seriously, This stage has To be the most Nostalgic level out of the whole game.(the Dreamcast era had it's moments compared to the other era's.) This, Crisis City and Sky sanctuary are my reasons for this game. I mean....DAT SPEED HIGHWAY! Compare it to the original! blink.png Green hill is officially the most plain level.

Sonic_Adventure_DX_-_Sonic_in_Tails_speed_highway.pngSadx9_2.jpg

Gx754nGakjNoEwqSMb7i8Y4MKTG6ra4E.jpg

EENHrincR97QD86TEPUCgaB6Iz3uqk61.jpg

Anybody notice the manikins?

bFeQ9qT994M9eI45mUsywoxuV74RnQD3.jpg

I love that there's a mall in the level.

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 9

MOAR

RCih7ERq2wFAB8r4jsV8s3mMm6Gn89p8.jpg

I know he's meant to be menacing, but he just looks like he's working his way through a painful bowel movement.

Edited by Balding Spider
  • Thumbs Up 3

I know he's meant to be menacing, but he just looks like he's working his way through painfun bowel movement.

That what he gets for trying to turn into Super Shadow without all the Chaos Emeralds

• Thumbs Up 1

painfun

This is my new favourite word.

Ehh. I've never been a fan of Sonic characters doing those DBZ-style power-up poses, but I doubt that we'll see him like that for more than a split second. Might not even be able to see his face properly with all the glowy goodness happening.

The mannequins in Speed Highway are a perhaps unintentional parody of the stiff plasticity of the humans from SA

Does this mean that there'll be zombies in Crisis City to represent '06's humans?

Edited by Octarine
  • Thumbs Up 2

Tell me why the Shadow battle looks so awesome I mean DAMN metal's battle looks like shit compared to this. Then silver's battle is just crisis city with him throwing garbage balls at you but they didn't completely revamp the stage like this battle.

Honestly, I will not complain if they wind up making full levels based off the Stardust Speedway and Final Rush assets from the boss battles.

An interesting idea indeed, since they already have the stage's sorta already laid out already, all they need is to add the stage related contraptions, badniks, etc.

Jeez, they done a good, and I mean a GOOD Job on Speed Highway. They done a good job of, despite being alot of Cities present, they all are greatly different in appearane and how they are played.

I know he's meant to be menacing, but he just looks like he's working his way through a painful bowel movement.

as of last nite i know that feeling well

Sonic-Generations-Perfect-Chao-screenshot-1024x576.jpg

Perfect_Chaos_12.png

CHAOS F*** YOU FOR DESTROYING THAT SMEXY CITY! ALL THAT NOSTALGIA...I HOPE YOU LIKE A HARD ASS KICKING BECAUSE THE FANBASE IS GONNA DESTROY YOU! angry.png

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wonder what Metal Sonic's battle is as modern Sonic. Given that screenshot of classic Sonic fighting Silver I would imagine that you can fight any rival as classic or modern Sonic. Maybe it'll be a stardust speedway minilevel as modern. Who knows.

I wonder what Metal Sonic's battle is as modern Sonic. Given that screenshot of classic Sonic fighting Silver I would imagine that you can fight any rival as classic or modern Sonic. Maybe it'll be a stardust speedway minilevel as modern. Who knows.

You don't fight him as Modern Sonic.