Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

More At Dawn

zKc341bCJmoHUeRGsgRx7LWl9Wu3mh4v.jpg

BM......from that pose, it looks like Sonic's going to release one upon the city XD

Holy mother of shit Speed Highway! I guess this is why they didn't show this sooner, this seems like the ace down their sleeve :P surprisingly, it doesn't show that much of the actual level off, only little bits, presumably because it's gonna be fast. But the art style and just everything is beautiful. I'd be very surprised if this didn't turn out to by my favourite level, just like in Adventure. It is just so varied with the highways, rooftops, walkways, construction parts, running down buildings, going inside buildings, tunnels, choppers, rockets, like holy shit there's so much going on here. Hopefully it plays as well as it looks.

Also some really good representation of Final Rush in the Shadow fight. Loving that because Final Rush was one of my favourite SA2 levels.

And how exactly is it dull, care to explain?

You know what's weird? Sonic grinding in his normal shoes - that's weird.

That's easy...Sonic has a super hard concrete layer underneath his shoes.

QkmlYv6X9k8lC3KN1KhM34D19fXk9Sk4.jpg

Unleashed Tornado? Nooooo!

WHAT THE HECK IS AN UNLEASHED TORNADO??

sonicgenerationstest4.jpg

Has this been posted yet? It's strangely fitting, since Classic Sonic and Modern Amy are about the same age I believe. Hmn, Modern Amy hitting on Classic Sonic... There's some interesting thoughts.

sonicgenerationstest4.jpg

Has this been posted yet? It's strangely fitting, since Classic Sonic and Modern Amy are about the same age I believe. Hmn, Modern Amy hitting on Classic Sonic... There's some interesting thoughts.

Posted a few days ago.

Posted a few days ago.

Thank you. I hadn't seen it so wasn't aware.

All the same, while we knew from the mission list an Omochao lines you would race Modern Amy as Classic Sonic, the thought of it just kind of sunk in right now. XD; And the idea of expressionistic Classic Sonic and Modern Amy together is a bit funny to me.

Edited by Time Eater

That's easy...Sonic has a super hard concrete layer underneath his shoes.

WHAT THE HECK IS AN UNLEASHED TORNADO??

Urm... Tails' plane from Unleashed. Its on a Billboard

Urm... Tails' plane from Unleashed. Its on a Billboard

OHH! I thought that you guys were talking about an ACTUAL Tornado (made out of wind)...or something.

OHH! I thought that you guys were talking about an ACTUAL Tornado (made out of wind)...or something.

Oh woops. I thought you were joking so I didn't answer.

After seeing that Sonic and Shadow pic I could not stop smilling, once I show my friend that he'll be foaming at the mouth from Nostalgia.

I know what I'm going to draw for my Art class now :3

Count me as part of the group that prefers the SOAP shoes. I'd love for them to be an unlockable item or DLC or something.

• Thumbs Up 5

After seeing that Sonic and Shadow pic I could not stop smilling, once I show my friend that he'll be foaming at the mouth from Nostalgia.

I'm loving all the variety in the stages alone. Speed Highway original was simply, well, a long stretch of highway. Now it has us traversing malls, parking lots, etc, it looks really cool and diverse.

I have no idea. You should be thinking Star Light.

Yeah, it's more Starlight, I was sure they'd put it because it was one of the most voted in that poll.

Also, that screen in Modern Speed Highway shows those special rings, I think they're for light dash.

A few months ago I would've said that the stage I was least anticipating was Speed Highway. While the original level was a lot of fun, I found the aesthetics pretty lackluster.

Oh if I could go back in time and tell my past self that Speed Highway is actually one of the most beautiful levels in the entire game. The look on my face... Ahh, never a Time Eater when you need one. >:

Edited by Sion-Ta

I sometimes forget that C.Sonic is even in this game after looking at these new cutscenes of the boss fights and dreamcast/modern era.

Edited by pppp
  • Thumbs Up 7