Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Just to add, I find it funny that no one gives two shits about the Radical Highway screenshots for the 3DS, lol.

Just to add, I find it funny that no one gives two shits about the Radical Highway screenshots for the 3DS, lol.

I'm loving how different the Shadow fight looks, for what it's worth, this game is more fan service than rehash to me. When I initially heard the concept of this game, I kinda just assumed they'd bring back the original levels all with a new coat of paint, and that's really it. However, seeing that basically everything in this game is new content with an old look, I couldn't be happier. There's enough iconic parts in each level for you to know exactly what it's trying to pay homage to, but the actual levels are all brand new, including the bosses.

• Thumbs Up 2

You know that inner fanboy that everyone kinda has in SSMB?

Well mine has been broken...this game needs to be injected into my veins...it will be the best shit I have played since Sonic 2...

This is going to be a great fucking trip. Fuck Uncharted 3...(a tleast for 2 weeks)

Edited by V0YANT
  • Thumbs Up 6

You know that inner fanboy that everyone kinda has in SSMB?

Well mine has been broken...this game needs to be injected into my veins...it will be the best shit I have played since Sonic 2...

This is going to be a great fucking trip. Fuck Uncharted 3...(a tleast for 2 weeks)

RYoWE6ROZn7J1MjD97wh6Y7dVto7a1y4.jpg

EENHrincR97QD86TEPUCgaB6Iz3uqk61.jpg

LFN3KL781mb6Y26H8xp28ey9NjsNhXP8.jpg

DUk6MZAJ6ORK84JPtv5v3W74bBWyP4H5.jpg

RCih7ERq2wFAB8r4jsV8s3mMm6Gn89p8.jpg

euyLdGagt281f757qgiBo9x9J94Mb7hf.jpg

XG4W747124AnY94L9ho43MEzviUNBzkr.jpg

Bp838hl36a5SWbrQM9j66Q2JKvFu9Qu4.jpg

Oh...

Oh sweet Chaos, so far this game has EVERYTHING!

1) Emulated Sonic Adventure 2 intro? YES PLEASE. DAMN that screenshot looks badass!! NEW DESKTOP.

2) That At Dawn...! Also, I think we can see that particular section a bit too, what with how the buildings in the distance are positioned.

3) Lovin' them signs and billboards. That Chao looks so firetrucking CUTE. It's also pretty hilarious, reading up all the names of the starring cast. xD

4, 5, 6) Wow, Sonic's having a bit too much fun, taking into account that smile on his face. xD Seriously, this'll be my favourite Rival fight EVER.

7) Purple boost and purple asteroids? Wait, do you actually control them? 0-0!

8) Sonic be goin' down! XD

ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS REMAIN! ;w;

Kh3ky456nkpXuU5AI2uyRa5SF5BfDCt5.jpg

*looks in lower left hand corner* Why is there a trick ramp in a boss fight!? Speaking of bosses where is Shadow? *puts two and two together* Holy fuck we get a mini level out of this!

• Thumbs Up 6

*looks in lower left hand corner* Why is there a trick ramp in a boss fight!? Speaking of bosses where is Shadow? *puts two and two together* Holy fuck we get a mini level out of this!

HeartExplosion.jpg

Okay. You know that Uncharted midnight release? **** it. I'm going home with Generations and playing it through the night AND at dawn. I'll suck up lack of sleep through class.

• Thumbs Up 7

O_O........................................................

The awesome continues!!!!

It's kind of funny how City Escape was the stage that really sold me on this game at first, but every time we see something new it just falls further and further down the list. Speed Highway and the Shadow boss look really damn good. I'm particularly excited for Shadow, since it seems like the battle would have to be longer than, y'know, a minute for that purple boost mechanic to have been worth implementing. Fingers crossed, anyway.

• Thumbs Up 2

SOME MOAR

Rsov1Jg43fi3wb1WCceQ77B187375Ho2.jpg

JwB3f6l62AsDlM4cVSAM17i5eeJ3GAc4.jpg

aDq7vsJRzgOtp7T5GfYKI6V1U7qv7frH.jpg

Gx754nGakjNoEwqSMb7i8Y4MKTG6ra4E.jpg

QkmlYv6X9k8lC3KN1KhM34D19fXk9Sk4.jpg

th4VBD4MraGTW1RJhOLmioI3N8Fr6V67.jpg

I swear, that Volkswagen Camper Van we keep seeing is the G.U.N. Truck's son.

Edited by Neon
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just about my favorite Sonic level of all time may finally be replaced...by a remake of it. Looks AMAZING.

Oh, and Chao Gelato? Finally, a use for those little turds I can get behind!