Awoo.

Sonic Generations: New Screenshots and Arts [Archive]

Woun

Yep, that video proves they are following pretty close to the art style they were going for in SA1.

I guess the developers thought it looked bleak too and added that extra green... it could be ectoplasm, or radioactive particles it found somewhere in the water. It could of also taken out a nuclear plant that was near the city.

Edited by Forest_GS

I find the lacks of colours on the Perfect Chaos fight really fitting with the time going nuts and stuff.

But there's something about Perfect Chaos that seems... Weird.

Maybe it's the skin.

Funny how the buildings looks exactly like the ones from Crisis City. Heck, after you beat PC you instantly go to Crisis City.mellow.png

• Thumbs Up 8

Guys I am not really sure where to post this so Mods if this should be moved then sorry. Our Polish Gaming Magazines got their review copies already and one of them (Our Polish "PSX Extreme") posted some interesting info on Mega Drive Emulator and Skill Shop but this time for Modern Sonic!!! (last time we only saw classic skill shop)

All right they took photo of it. Since I am not on PC at the moment (And PS3 browser suck) I post link to page with photo. Note that text on site is Polish only but Photo is with English subs. I will translate important stuff in spoiler below. http://www.ppe.pl/news-11247-16bitowy_jez_w_Sonic_Generations.html

All right so price of the Emulator is 7777 Points. Reviewer say that its not much considering he go more than 2000 after 3 levels. Funny thing we actually buy Mega Drive controler. It would be hillarious to see Classic Sonic plugging in controler and playing his own game

:D . Oh and there is shield for Modern :D

• Thumbs Up 7

I didn't know you only needed a controller to play video games!

WE'RE LIVIN' IN DA FUTURE

In any case, it does count as a new screenshot.

Extra lifes are 50 points? Speed up? Blast off? Interesting. Damn you long boring week of nothing.

I didn't know you only needed a controller to play video games!

WE'RE LIVIN' IN DA FUTURE

In any case, it does count as a new screenshot.

Guys I am not really sure where to post this so Mods if this should be moved then sorry. Our Polish Gaming Magazines got their review copies already and one of them (Our Polish "PSX Extreme") posted some interesting info on Mega Drive Emulator and Skill Shop but this time for Modern Sonic!!! (last time we only saw classic skill shop)

All right they took photo of it. Since I am not on PC at the moment (And PS3 browser suck) I post link to page with photo. Note that text on site is Polish only but Photo is with English subs. I will translate important stuff in spoiler below. http://www.ppe.pl/ne...enerations.html

All right so price of the Emulator is 7777 Points. Reviewer say that its not much considering he go more than 2000 after 3 levels. Funny thing we actually buy Mega Drive controler. It would be hillarious to see Classic Sonic plugging in controler and playing his own game

biggrin.png . Oh and there is shield for Modern biggrin.png

The shield isn't for Modern Sonic...you can see it says "Act 1" at the side of it. If it has "Act 2" next to it then it's for Modern Sonic.

If it has "Act 1/Act 2" next to it then...yeah, it's for both Sonic's :)

Extra lifes are 50 points? Speed up? Blast off? Interesting. Damn you long boring week of nothing.

I just realised you Americans get it next week from now...FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Edited by KrazyBean14

The shield isn't for Modern Sonic...you can see it says "Act 1" at the side of it. If it has "Act 2" next to it then it's for Modern Sonic.

If it has "Act 1/Act 2" next to it then...yeah, it's for both Sonic's smile.png

I just realised you Americans get it next week from now...FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

And? We get it in 9 days! Plus this week is half term (for me), which means this week will go really quickly, because Half terms always feel quick, So its really not far away!

And? We get it in 9 days! Plus this week is half term (for me), which means this week will go really quickly, because Half terms always feel quick, So its really not far away!

...Very true. It's already going to be Wednesday!

I WANT TO EAT DAT MOON!!!1

seriously, why so yellow?

FIRST GREEN EYES, THEN ORANGE EYES! AND NOW YELLOW CIRCLES!!SEGA!!!!

Edited by Classic Hedgehogs Boost
  • Thumbs Up 3

I'd better be able to knock that car off the road. Other wise life has no meaning.

In all seriousness I love how Speed Highway has a parking lot now.

• Thumbs Up 1

YESH!! WE DO GET AN AT DAWN SECTION!!!! I

I can't wait to hear how they mix it in with the main Speed Highway theme

Speed Highway looks awesome. Honestly, each and every city stage in this game looks different enough to the point where I don't understand the complaints regarding variety. Speed Highway is a futuristic highway with bright billboards and crazy signs and lighting everywhere, City Escape is San Francisco with a bit of an art deco, cartoony vibe going on, Crisis City is more or less a lava stage that just so happens to take place in a city, complete with fire monsters and tornadoes, and Rooftop Run is basically Italy with some light Carnival Night elements thrown in, although I have to say it's the blandest of them all still.

Really liking how awesome each and every stage looks in this game, a lot of them almost look like completely new stages. Speed Highway looks sick as hell in those screens above.

• Thumbs Up 9