Awoo.

SUPAH MAREO THREE DEE ESS

HunterTSF

Yay! We finally get another female koopa! Looks kind of like a mash-up of Dixie with Wendy, though.

I wonder what her name is? Thump-Thump? Wam-Bam-Thank You Ma'am?

Oh my god, it's hideous. Is it like...an enemy or something? Either way, this game is decidedly weird, which is good. Mario games should be weird.

Interesting. It looks like they'll explain multiple fights and victories over Bowser in the game by making most of them fakes that are just Tanoombas in disguise. Though, the Tanooki Bullet Bills are weirding me out a bit. I guess they figured adding more Tanooki to the game could only be a good thing. XD It looks like Boom Boom got himself a lady friend. That'll add some nice variety to the Airship bosses.

I never knew Nintendo had a tail fetish, but anyways

Super-Mario-3D-Land-Retailer-Package-1.jpg

Super-Mario-3D-Land-Retailer-Package-2.jpg

A retailer package for the game Super Mario 3D Land has revealed that the game will allow you to exchange items and other things with people using StreetPass. There will also be ‘Assist Blocks’ (aka the P-Wing block) that will help you when you’re stuck on a level by providing you with special items.

Edited by Nintendoga

• 2 weeks later...

It would be the best thing ever if Tom Nook popped out of the box and gave you the tanooki leaf

My life would be complete at that point

All these Tanooki Tails...could they be part of the game's story? Could the game actually have a story?

Super Mario: 3D Land Tanooki Takeover.

All these Tanooki Tails...could they be part of the game's story? Could the game actually have a story?

Super Mario: 3D Land Tanooki Takeover.

Edited by speedfreak

There was an interview where they talked about going back to basics and that this game would have even less story then Galaxy 2. So don't get your hopes up. =(

I do agree, I always thought Racoon Mario was way more iconic than Tanooki.

Not to mention in this game he gets that Tanooki suit by grabbing a Super Leaf, which is what turned Mario into Raccoon Mario.

They might as well not even have the Tanooki suit if they aren't gonna let you do the statue thing.

Eh, it's a cute little bonus. Nothing too special though, and I think the art they chose is kinda ugly.

It's ok. Can't say I care about it much. I wasn't actually expecting a preorder bonus.

Edited by MarcelloF