Awoo.

goku262002

By the way

I was really happy Varrick stayed a good guy despite him doing those things. I love that guy

Starting a war for profit aren't exactly the traits of a good guy...

That said, I was glad with how graceful he took his loss and still kept his eccentric personality, here's hoping we see more of him.

I wonder who the villain will be this time.

Random generic evil dude who is bigoted against spirits?

Cool. I;m curious to see who the next villain is, though in my opinion all of avatar's (both series) main villains were generic to in my opinion. 

Cool. I;m curious to see who the next villain is, though in my opinion all of avatar's (both series) main villains were generic to in my opinion. 

Zuko, up until the near end of Book three, was not a generic villain. He had a lot of development. Azula was evil and some of her backstory was similar to Zuko's. Ozai didn't have much of development but to be honest it really wasn't need

• Thumbs Up 1

Ozai maybe, but Zuko and Azula generic? no no no no no no no

• Thumbs Up 2

Ozai is as generic as Unalaq, but it worked for Ozai because he wasn't a prominent figure until near the end of the series, it made his appearance standout that much more.

Ozai is as generic as Unalaq, but it worked for Ozai because he wasn't a prominent figure until near the end of the series, it made his appearance standout that much more.

Good buildup and a notable connection to two well-developed characters (and one important but not as well developed chracter) certainly helped to give people more reason to see him as a credible threat.

• Thumbs Up 2

Good buildup and a notable connection to two well-developed characters (and one important but not as well developed chracter) certainly helped to give people more reason to see him as a credible threat.

And the fact that he actually was a threat, Ozai was for a long time, the only character who was able to beat a fully realized Avatar and he would have won have won had it not been for the convenience of the plot.

And the fact that he actually was a threat, Ozai was for a long time, the only character who was able to beat a fully realized Avatar and he would have won have won had it not been for the convenience of the plot.

Well technically Aang didn't become a fully realized avatar until AFTER he got the Avatar State back in the final battle. His actual skills were pretty lopsided, with Airbending and Waterbending being highly proficient, Earthbending decent, and Firebending pretty basic compared to the others (although he did do pretty well with what he had). Still, Ozai was pretty damn threatening, so I suppose technicalities aren't that big of an issue.

Zuko, up until the near end of Book three, was not a generic villain. He had a lot of development. Azula was evil and some of her backstory was similar to Zuko's. Ozai didn't have much of development but to be honest it really wasn't need

I said main villain. Although yes zuko and Azula were great villains but ozai is who I was mainly focusing on. I didn't care for ozai as a character but I was ok with him because I liked how he was built up and I like the affects he had on the other characters especially Azula. 

I said main villain. Although yes zuko and Azula were great villains but ozai is who I was mainly focusing on. I didn't care for ozai as a character but I was ok with him because I liked how he was built up and I like the affects he had on the other characters especially Azula. 

That and he was a threatening villain as well. So no I don't find Zuko and Azula boring or generic. In fact Azula is one of my favorite characters in the series. She's sexy in a scary fucked up sadistic kind of way............................ I need to get better taste in females. 

This finale was great. No where near as good as the Wan episode but it was damn good. In many ways though, I think Aang would have taken out Unalaaq a lot faster than she did. Even though korra is an all around better bender in all fields besides Air, I feel Aang would have ended the battle faster. Plus the typical death kinda sucks. At least Aang found a non fatal solution to Ozai. Korra killed off her uncle and let Amon get away. Boooo.

But the best part of the entire episode was.............

NO MORE KORRA+MAKO.

• Thumbs Up 2

This finale was great. No where near as good as the Wan episode but it was damn good. In many ways though, I think Aang would have taken out Unalaaq a lot faster than she did. Even though korra is an all around better bender in all fields besides Air, I feel Aang would have ended the battle faster. Plus the typical death kinda sucks. At least Aang found a non fatal solution to Ozai. Korra killed off her uncle and let Amon get away. Boooo.

But the best part of the entire episode was.............

NO MORE KORRA+MAKO.

I will bet Episode 1 of Book three they get back together

So thats it? the end of the avatars from Wan-Aang? Korra is the new!1st avatar? WE LOST ROKU?!

That blows, not like they were much if any help to Korra these 2 seasons but still its gonna fuck some future avatars up if all they got to talk to is Korra. AND WE LOST ROKU! I liked him, Fuck off writers for inadvertently killing him off again.

Otherwise, Season 2 was alright. it felt like it was going all over the place at one point but it seemed to ended itself okay, but theres a ton of questions now.

Glad the relationship stuff went back to zero too. but hell if I don't feel bad for Asami this season, won't feel the least bit surprised if she gets soooo fucking jaded that she becomes a villain in the next arc. hell I wouldn't if I had these bunch of assholes as team mates.

ONTO THE SEASON 3 wait and hype!

Edited by goku262002

Eh....I'm not really hyped for season 3 right now. I kinda hope they leave it here and start with a new series. This is a good ending for the Korra series. Why butcher it with a new season? 

Eh....I'm not really hyped for season 3 right now. I kinda hope they leave it here and start with a new series. This is a good ending for the Korra series. Why butcher it with a new season?

Because Nick ordered two more seasons before the first was even done airing.

Because I believe 2 more seasons have been ordered and we already have the title of the 3rd season?

Wait, isn't Korra being cut off from her other avatar spirits make her weaker? wasn't her avatar state the cumulation of all her spirits and their shared knowledge? doesn't that mean she doesn't have the same level of skills anymore?

Because I believe 2 more seasons have been ordered and we already have the title of the 3rd season?

Wait, isn't Korra being cut off from her other avatar spirits make her weaker? wasn't her avatar state the cumulation of all her spirits and their shared knowledge? doesn't that mean she doesn't have the same level of skills anymore?

If this is theory is true, then she should no longer be able to energy bend?

Yeah she should lose her abilities that any avatar tought her because shes no longer connected to the avatar that had the ablity, damn whatever that tree showed her because it can't implant the experence the avatars did.

Oh it should be soooooo fun to see future avatars talk to Korra the new!1st avatar, as Metal Knuckles from Retro put it:

"Avatar Korra, how do I argue this villain's somewhat-valid point?"
"Punch him!"
"W-what? But I don't really think that will-"
"Then punch him with water!"

Edited by goku262002

It depends on if S1's deus ex machina granted her the ability like the lion turtle did for Aang or if she was merely taping into Aang skills through the avatar state to do so.