Awoo.

goku262002

It's gonna be 14 in total, the last four are gonna air as hour long specials for this week and the next.

So. all in all this season was rushed. Come on this plot arc should have been set up since last season. much like it was for aang's saga. 

The creators said that each season is standalone, so that's why everything feels so disjointed.

That would be fine if only the plot was fleshed out more with some more episodes.

Or at least planned better than it was initially...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate both Apple and the Tapatalk creators.

All at once huh? That's 2 hours of this shit right?

Bluh. Don't know why anyone would want that much at once but at least it'll be over with.

It makes me laugh how critical you guys are of this series; it's like Nick can do no right when it comes to this. So many complaints about the quality of the show (which i don't see why your standards are so high if you guys didn't like the first season either), and now when they're going to give you four episodes, you complain.

I don't even. I just don't. But at least I'm excited to see the finale tonight after the cliffhanger last week.

• Thumbs Up 7

People are still sour about last season.

That's precisely my point though. If you're still sour about last season why are you complaining at every possible moment this season? Shouldn't your expectations already be rock bottom? Complaining a couple of times is fine.. any more than that and it just causes me to roll my eyes and let out a huge sigh.

I'm personally enjoying the series. Could've been drawn out a bit more to flesh out some interpersonal situations, but it's good nonetheless. 

I'm agreeing with you, I've enjoyed the series too for the most part despite some problems that I've had. Even I've noticed the massive hate boner for this show.

I'm all for extending the season but seriously Jinora is still in captured in the spirit world and the next episode is about Bolin really?

But Bolin is the best character...

Next to Asami

It makes me laugh how critical you guys are of this series; it's like Nick can do no right when it comes to this. So many complaints about the quality of the show (which i don't see why your standards are so high if you guys didn't like the first season either), and now when they're going to give you four episodes, you complain.

I don't even. I just don't. But at least I'm excited to see the finale tonight after the cliffhanger last week.

Because Avatar was incredibly impressive and I expect better from its creators. I enjoy watching the show plenty but that doesn't mean I can't complain that it's almost always poorly written. 

I can't see why it would bother you that anyone is unhappy about getting four episodes at once. Even if I think it's painfully mediocre I look forward to it every week, I'm certainly allowed to be a little miffed that there won't be anything after this, plus I'm not thrilled about having to devote a two hour block to it.

• Thumbs Up 3

I can't see why it would bother you that anyone is unhappy about getting four episodes at once. Even if I think it's painfully mediocre I look forward to it every week, I'm certainly allowed to be a little miffed that there won't be anything after this, plus I'm not thrilled about having to devote a two hour block to it.

I have to say I'm with Chris on this, if you're not super excited about the show I'm not sure why you'd want it to drag on four more weeks or even 'have to' devote 2 more hours to it. I'm not saying you can't dislike the show or that it bothers me if you're not super stoked about it, but I just feel like being miffed about the ending coming faster seems a bit contradictory.

Edit: Oh I kind of missed the part where you said you enjoyed watching it plenty, I think it makes a bit more sense now. I just would have a hard time picturing why someone who didn't enjoy the show would want it to drag on.....my bad

4 episodes? Well that was unexpected.

Also, I have to agree as well. 4 episodes all at once isn't even the problem, and I'm surprised they even managed to completed it in time to deliver it. They never did this in the last season, and that was poorly ploted by rushing things at the last minute anyway with the last two episodes.

I'm not saying don't be cautious, and frankly with an extra two episodes, that makes me less cautious about them rushing things (although that's still possible). But I'm not seeing how having them all at once is a problem.

I'm not saying don't be cautious, and frankly with an extra two episodes, that makes me less cautious about them rushing things (although that's still possible). But I'm not seeing how having them all at once is a problem.

I do think for a lot of people part of the fun of watching a show is the wait and wondering between episodes.

But I'm a greedy motherfucker who wants to marathon something all at once and never think about it again.

Nevermind that we're getting another 2 seasons, last I checked. So they still have some mystery left of what will happen later on.

4 episodes? Well that was unexpected.

Also, I have to agree as well. 4 episodes all at once isn't even the problem, and I'm surprised they even managed to completed it in time to deliver it. They never did this in the last season, and that was poorly ploted by rushing things at the last minute anyway with the last two episodes.

I imagine they animate and write all the episodes before the season even airs.

I watch it in the vain hopes that the creators get their head out of their ass. Korra is likable since the last episode and I want to see where this goes.

If you read a few pages back, people loved the Wan episodes btw. They can do right. That's why I'm watching.

Also I like watching shows with my friends so I can talk to them about it.

Edited by Solkia
  • Thumbs Up 2

I imagine they animate and write all the episodes before the season even airs.

I know, but sometimes a lot of stuff can happen during that time, re-writes, editing, etc. Comes as a surprise that they nothing set them back to allow room for this, show scheduling aside.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Dammit new episode!

I was liking it right up till Mako and Korra got back together again.

Grrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Poor Asami left alone again......what the balls man, I want that girl to be happy.

EDIT: Oh snap, two episodes tonight, I'll hold off my final thoughts for now.

Edited by Dantemustdie00