Awoo.

goku262002

Are you guys really still gonna do this and ignore everything else, good fucking god people. 

Hey!

Shipping is serious business bub!

Oh boy, you'd never hear me acting like this in anything Sonic related, but in anime stuff  go a little banana's on this stuff, my apologizes, lol.

• Thumbs Up 5

At the beginning of Bolin's episode I was like this is going nowhere Bolin's a douche. Then I relaxed when he was reflexing that he missed everyone. I honestly thought that Bomy's plan would work. Not that it didn't accomplish the same thing but I thought he would tame the spirits. Glad the writers thought of this twist.

A successful Tumblr contest will unlock the epic conclusion of The Legend of Korra season 2 at midnight tonight, a whole week ahead of its scheduled broadcast.

Episodes 11 and 12 of The Legend of Korra season 2 will air tonight on Nickelodeon, but fans won’t have to wait another week to watch the final episodes of Book 2: Spirits.

In a post to the Korra Nation Tumblr account this morning, voice actress Janet Varney (Korra) relayed a challenge to the site’s Legend of Korra fans: If the post with her message was reblogged 10,000 times in 12 hours, the hour-long finale of The Legend of Korra season 2 would be released online at midnight.

Well, this being The Legend of Korra fandom, the 12-hour deadline turned out to be slightly excessive. The post passed 10,000 reblogs only two hours after the initial challenge was posted, meaning that The Legend of Korra season 2 finale episodes will be available to watch online at 12:00 a.m. EST.

The achievement, though very exciting, is also somewhat bitter-sweet, as it will mark the conclusion of the long-awaited Legend of Korra season 2. Though Book 2: Spirits has received mixed reviews, its high points have been truly spectacular, and we will miss having new episodes to watch and discuss every week.

But there’s no need to get lachrymose just yet! Tonight’s penultimate episodes, “Night of a Thousand Stars” and “Harmonic Convergence,” are shaping up to be incredibly exciting. Check out a video of series creators Bryan Konietzko and Mike DiMartino discussing tonight’s episodes right here.

Legend of Korra: “Inside Korra: Episodes 123/124″

The official descriptions for tonight’s episodes say:

Bolin saves the day when President Raiko is attacked; Korra and company try to close the spirit portals before the Harmonic Convergence.

And the description for the The Legend of Korra season 2 finale episodes, titled “Darkness Falls” and “Light in the Dark,” tells us:

Korra discovers a new twist in Unalaq’s evil plan; Tenzin realizes that he must face his own demons; Korra discovers a way that she may be able to defeat the ultimate dark spirit and save the world.

Get ready, Korra fans. It’s going to be one crazy night.

Are you excited to watch the rest of ‘The Legend of Korra’ season 2 tonight?

It ain't over yet guys!!!!!!

Really, so we get 4 episodes today instead of 2? does this mean we can talk about the 2 episodes that just aired without spoiler tags?

Also, I have to brag sorry:

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Soo...anti-avatar anybody? because it looks like we are leaning towards one.

I allways had a feeling there would be an anti-avatar someday, thought it would show up in TLA though but never did.

• Thumbs Up 1

Really, so we get 4 episodes today instead of 2? does this mean we can talk about the 2 episodes that just aired without spoiler tags?

Also, I have to brag sorry:

Congrats you called it.

http://www.nick.com/videos/playlist/play/legend-of-korra-book-2-125-126-playlist.html?xid=korranation

This is it! The end of Book 2! Strap yourselves in for this one!

Hey, gotta have small victorys once in a while y'know?! tongue.png

Damn, nick.com? really? well at least its better then Tumblr's crappy player. I'll watch in a bit.

Holy fucking shit those 4 episodes were amazing.

I'd say they more than make up for the crap we sat through so far.

You know, I actually really liked that finale until I thought about it.

So many goddamn holes.

Holes be damned, this was such a breath of fresh air that I can't be arsed to criticize it.

• Thumbs Up 5

So the talk about this finale has sounded so good that I wanna catch up. Should I watch all the episodes or is jumping in around the last four or so while reading a recap okay enough? I haven't had the time nor attention span to keep up with it recently.

God damn it

Book 2 I was on your side up until the end, but you had to go and really annoy me.

First and foremost, I swear to god you motherfucker for all the grief you out Asami through in both seasons, I'm glad you repaid her by COMPLETELY SHOVING HER OUT OF THE WAY FOR THE FINAL. I'm legitimately pissed about this, as her role this season sucked anyways but I was at least hoping for something in the end. Instead you showed Mako fucking her over and then basically threw her away. Ya I get it she's my fav character so obvious bias, but seriously after everything she's been through she deserves a bone regardless. If book 3 can't correct this I'm going to be massively disappointed in the series.

Also the final kinda lost me at the giant Godzilla battle at the end, and when Jinora came down I actually laughed. It was all too hokey for me, like where do they even go from that point?

Overall I liked the season, though I wish Unalaq had been a more grey character rather than starting kind of like a fanatic with a point and ending up all out loco. 

In the end a pretty good run but FUCKING FIX YOUR TREATMENT OF ASAMI LoK!!

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't think of another cartoon that makes me feel conflicted like Legend of Korra. I can't even describe how the ending made me feel...never before have I felt such a strange combo of satisfaction and disappointment/emptiness. I feel the ending could've been tied up a little better, but that aside, those last four episodes left me damn near breathless most of the time. Aw man. This season had it's major fill of ups and downs, but I think those last eps did enough to ALMOST make me forget about the downs. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Okay that was an amazing finale,

I'm sure trying to analyze the mechanics of the spirits and tree of time will reveal plotholes the size of the great divide but otherwise it was really solid. Action was great, the unnecessary love triangle was resolved in a mature fashion and Korra wasn't Deus ex MachinAanged back to the status quo. Korra learning to be an avatar without the avatar state and the wisdom of her past lives will definitely be interesting to see in future seasons. Despite the slow start I think this season as a whole was much more solid than the first.

So the talk about this finale has sounded so good that I wanna catch up. Should I watch all the episodes or is jumping in around the last four or so while reading a recap okay enough? I haven't had the time nor attention span to keep up with it recently.

I would suggest watching the whole season, however the plot is really sluggish until episode 7.

Edited by DaBatGuy

Hey, Pelly? tongue.png

Well they need to stop, because overall I'm on their side but I kinda want to smack them.

I get the story isn't complete so I don't judge too harshly, but they know they're on my short list.....oh, they know

Oh yeah, about the whole Mako thing

I... didn't really see a problem this time. Korra kissed him, and it came out of left field for him because they had broken up and he wasn't sure how to respond.

Asami probably thought he cheated on her again (lol), but other then that they stayed broken up which I'm glad was the case for the time being.

To be clear I'm not upset at all about how the relationships turned out, honestly at this point I don't care that much who ends up with who.

I am upset that Asami is basically the chew toy of the series, and when it was all "Team Avatar back together!" it was really oh bye Asami let's show more of the creepy twins because they're super necessary (I don't actually hate the twins either, I think they were amusing). I actually want to see Team Avatar back together, and to me that's all 4 of them. 

The stupid relationship shit is just one of the ways the writers kind of continually use to screw over Asami's character, and it's basically eye-roll inducing at this point. I don't even think it was that bad, the main problem with LoK relationships is they build up all this drama and then try to resolve it in like 10 seconds and then everyone moves on and oh loook moar drama out of nowhere~*~*~*~. The interpersonal relationships have the potential to be interesting but they're not doing them very well currently. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Well they need to stop, because overall I'm on their side but I kinda want to smack them.

I get the story isn't complete so I don't judge too harshly, but they know they're on my short list.....oh, they know

Yeah, I'm betting that's the exact reaction they wanted all things considering...that's kinda why I'm not hit so hard by it.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Oh wow Korra you little

I didn't expect the season to end this way, and it felt different in a good way. It's not all back to how it was before, and it's interesting to see how the dramatic events of the finale affect the world now

• Mako is still a little shit there is no feeling bad for him
  • Like Pelly said, Asami was handled terribly this season
  • Bolin lost his likeability then earned every part of it back, then some
  • Korra has once again become an enjoyable protagonist and I hope she stays this way
  • This disconnection to her previous lives makes me sad and happy, for many reasons both in-universe and from a creative standpoint
  • INCREDIBLE ANIMATION AND MUSIC AS ALWAYS OMFG
  • I wanted the Dark Avatar to be a little more... "dark" I guess, but it was still good to watch
  • Jinora got an awesome storyline this season, but I could care less for her Dad's and his family
  • Only final thing is I wish Korra and Raava got a moment to speak, but ah well

Season definitely wasn't perfect but it's still damn well one of the best cartoons you'll find.

The biggest contribution to this show was

tumblr_mwcl23xpxe1rpfi93o1_500.png

Yay, finally the look of the planet of Avatar.

By the way the final was good, bad, and everything in between. Much like the rest of Season 2.

I liked the animation, the action sequences, some genuine suspense here and there, nice character moments with Tenzin and his family, and FINALLY Bolin and Eska start to warm up to each other….until the end where they call it off because of…reasons I don't know.

Asami was treated like fucking garbage and Mako is pretty much a manwhore at this point, and it's not even just Mako… Once again Asami is shoved aside because like Bolin the writers had no idea what to do with it, it's really one of the more obvious flaws in the writing, as the whole Season is basically just one dump on Asami after another, so sick of it.

There are also so many questoins/plot holes that go unanswered that I don't even know where to being, a lot of them concern Jinora and what the fuck is she exactly..

Edited by Soniman

About Asami

I think the writers are stumped trying to figure out what to do with her. The Equalist arc is over and now she's just kind of... there.

By the way the final was good, bad, and everything in between. Much like the rest of Season 2

You can't be serious.

Edited by Goomy