Awoo.

goku262002

Honestly I just want the creators to move on and create something entirely new, We now know everything about the world, do we really need anymore Avatar?

• Thumbs Up 1

I can't wait to see how things will start to look up, then descend into shit halfway through. Its always around episode 6.

Avatar always came across as a Naruto ripoff to me.

Question. why do you always make these statements but never back them up until we prod you to tell us why? I've noticed this quirk twice out of you so far.

Honestly I just want the creators to move on and create something entirely new, We now know everything about the world, do we really need anymore Avatar?

We know everything about the world?

Given the leaks and the changes that's happened over the past 70 years, including a city made entirely out of metal and the possible changes in the other nations like the Earth Kingdom, I think it's safe to say no the heck we don't.

We know everything about the world?

Given the leaks and the changes that's happened over the past 70 years, including a city made entirely out of metal and the possible changes in the other nations like the Earth Kingdom, I think it's safe to say no the heck we don't.

Well, whatever. I'm still sick of Avatar. I want the creators to come up with something new.

Well, whatever. I'm still sick of Avatar. I want the creators to come up with something new.

I think the creators want to continue finishing their work on Avatar, so how about we just let the creators work on whatever they want to work on?

If you're sick of Avatar, no one's forcing you to keep watching it. 

• Thumbs Up 6

Avatar always came across as a Naruto ripoff to me.

???

??????

????????

How? They have nothing in common, like, at all.

???

??????

????????

How? They have nothing in common, like, at all.

Well if you wanna grasp at straws, both protagonist are clad in yellow and have wind as a primary element :V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok this is really random I know, but I've been thinking about the logic behind certain bending recently. I just re wateched the scene where they first fight the equalists underground when they are in their machines and they trap them behind a platinum door. Asami's father says that they won't be able to bend that metal because it's so pure. How exactly does that stop them from bending it? I'm not a science genius by any stretch of the imagination but isn't it still metal and part earth? But then again by this logic they should also be able to bend glass too. And by the same logic firebenders shouldn't be able to bend lava but earthbenders could. I don't know it's just confusing to me or maybe there's something I'm missing.

Metalbending was only made possible by  moving the rock fragments lodged between the metal. No rock fragments, no bending.

• Thumbs Up 2

Well if you wanna grasp at straws, both protagonist are clad in yellow and have wind as a primary element :V

And they....both take inspiration from...asain...culture?

Well considering Naruto is an Asian series...

Avatar takes martial arts and lore from asian cultures.

Naruto is 100% horseshit that happened to be made in Japan.

• Thumbs Up 2

Avatar takes martial arts and lore from asian cultures.

Naruto is 100% horseshit that happened to be made in Japan.

Naruto takes from Japanese mythology and culture, especially during Shippuden...

It just so happens that they got used in the dumbest/most convoluted way possible.

Well both franchises certainly have their shares of ass pulls, so that's another thing they have in common.

Although I'm far more tolerant of Avatar's ass pulls than Naruto's, since they'll at least attempt to make them closer to a Chekhov's Gun despite their shortcomings.

Yea, I saw that in Nick this morning. I find it hard to believe these four benders are that much of a threat, but we'll see

And does anyone find it somewhat disconcerting how Zuko looks almost exactly like his father?

New preview. You can hear Zuko's voice here.

"I SHOULD be able to fix this! I'm the Avatar!"

aaaaaaaaaand with that conceited line I can see Korra is back to her old shitty self.

• Thumbs Up 1