Awoo.

goku262002

This is how this ends? That felt kind of disappointing.

Edit: Necermind.

Edited by VisionaryBlur

Yeah, I bet that was one of the scenes they were surprised in getting away with. The two brothers are RIP.

Still. Aang's son in the military...ain't that something?

Even their military is equal opportunity.

Now we just need to know what's in store for season 2.

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Woah man Tarrlok that was pretty crazy there

And holy shit the airbending was great, it was like how the christ did I not think of that before

• Thumbs Up 1

Mako...fuck you. You're still awesome, but fuck you.

Leave it to Mako to ruin the ending.

And just in general, this show seems to be ending on somewhat of a downer.

OH SHIT, NEVERMIND THEN!

Edited by The Groosenator

Mako is really starting to piss me off. But at least I got to see Katara one more time.

In the end, we got trolled.

Now I wonder how this works out for Asami...

AANG?! THE AVATAR STATE?! EVERYBODY GOT THEIR BENDING BACK?! And Mako and Korra got together? Shit. Well other than the last part this was one epic ending! Can't wait for season 2!

I was fine with the ending until Makorra happened

and I like how Asami may never know about it

The Mako X Asami bit concluded on its own a bit at the beginning of the finale, so Makorra was coming a mile away at that point.

Figured Korra was going to use Energybending for the opposite effect. Glad to see that was implemented.

THIS FINALE, still. <3

Edited by Dr. Joshua

This proves Mike and Bryan didn't know there was going to be a season 2 when they finished Korra season 1.

I would have really liked the forced romance shit to stay out of my nice ending there.

I think I'd have preferred the bit with Aang to have been held off until the second season. As it is that ending wrapped up pretty much everything but what's up with Asami and now there's nothing left open for the rest of the series. I'm expecting it to give it a really disjointed feeling and I liked that Avatar was exactly opposite of that

Oh well, I was pretty thrilled to have the avatar state pop in, I thought it was about time Korra used that. Felt a bit rushed, all of it, but I enjoyed myself.

Also this serious really should've been longer, fuck. These two episodes would've been so much better with more buildup.

Edited by Noir
  • Thumbs Up 5

MURDER SUICIDE

Next on Nick: Go! Go! Power Rangers!

Edited by BlazingTales

Mako tainted whatever awesome that finale contained and Pelly will forever say, "nah nah, turbojet, I was right and you were wrong. Asami is the villain next season." Why did they have to be so typical? Why?

Yeah, I'm very disappointed at the force romance at the end. But I suppose I can live with it given everything else...

So aside from Mako ruining it and Amon's almost out of the blue reveal, I give this an A- B.

EDIT: Okay, so I thought twice about it and it upset me a bit more so I give it a grade deduction...

Still this is very enjoyable, but had some blatant mediocre points. I'm no less of a fan than I was getting into it, but this is gonna be poking my mind for a while before I let it go.