Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I'd be really annoyed if he went ahead and made her a robot at this point, just for no other reason than to try and play it off as a legitimate "twist". Nothing about her suggests she's a robot other than her appearance in AOSTH and  for all intents and purpose, she's a different character at this point. Breezie being a robot just because her old incarnation was one is like saying "Vector should be religious because that's what he was like in Knuckles Chaotix".

And beyond that, at this point it doesn't really add much to the character considering her presence so far.

Huh, so looks other properties may get more than one rep, if Chun-Li is anything to go by. Neat. Spaz is still killing it on the main covers, but Skelly's is nice, too. I love the expressions. Seriously, if these books weren't $4 a pop, I'd probably spring for some of the variants.

Also, wow, is it time for solicits again already?

I regret nothing

Your amazing you know that?

I regret nothing

You continue to amaze me.  I don't know how after all the work you did in Champions, but somehow you continue to amaze me further.

That variant is one of the best Mega Man covers to date. 

• Thumbs Up 1

IS ALL LOST?! The evil Sigma unleashes an unstoppable army in "Worlds Unite" Part Eight: Sonic, Mega Man and X lead the unified army against Sigma’s horde of resurrected Mavericks!  Sigma has now taken command of the Genesis Portals, threatening to fuse together even MORE worlds!  With our heroes’ time and strength running out, Sticks returns with reinforcements—and you’ll never believe who she recruited! Featuring cover art from the legendary Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante, and variant cover art from Sonic rising star Diana Skelly and part 8 of the epic 12-part connecting variant cover series by artist Ben Bates!

Script: Ian Flynn

Art: Edwin Huang, Gary Martin, John Workman and Gabriel Cassata

Mega Man #51 CVR A Reg: Patrick "SPAZ" Spaziante

Mega Man #51 CVR B Variant: Diana Skelly, Rick Bryant and Gabriel Cassata

Epic Poster Variant (pt 8 of 12): Ben Bates

On Sale Date: 7/15

32-page, full color comic

$3.99 U.S

Sweet Edwin Huang is drawing this issue incase any of you don't know he draws the Street Fighter comics for Udon

Everyone else is just trying to look good and Rotor just looks like he has no idea what's going on.

• Thumbs Up 8

Off the Worlds Unite revelation a second, remember random fish girl? Well, it looks like she's not-so-random fish girl now.

It was already pretty clear she's not just a random NPC the minute not only does she get a panel dedicated to her, but Nerfuffle draws fanart mentioning how someone else designed her- were she just a random npc character, odds are the arc's artist would've designed her.

The question now is if she really is the Princess or not.

Oh I see the issue. Take a look at the shot of the girl in the comic;

tumblr_nmila5f3Nw1sl0260o1_1280.png

Compare it to the fanart Diana drew;

tumblr_nmiosillO81rrw1cuo1_r1_1280.png

Notice that there are side fins on the head that got lost in the conversion from pencils to finish?

Queen_Angelica.jpg

That's why the relation isn't so clear in the comic drawing!

Edit: Also the thing I thought was a discoloured water droplet appears to be a lure that's not developed fully.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm going to need a poster of that variant to hang on my wall.

It is the best thing I have ever seen.

kofuku_ebisu__fangirling___v1__by_jeriku OMG OMG OMG!!  i'm fangirling heree! :lol:

its so magnificent!!!  :D hahahah this has made my day! XD

i never though Sigma could look so  "interesting" :D heheh 

Edited by Drawloverlala

SIR ARTHUR!

SIR MOTHERFUCKING ARTHUR!

HOLD ON TO YOUR PHONE AND MAYO THIS IS THE GREATEST THING EVER!

ahfihas gmnabsgljkgjasdhg,msng,j.bsfilghsidghioghsa

knclgn3.png

• Thumbs Up 5