Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

For once, the CGI cover is actually both good and the best one around, although Huang's isn't far behind.

I wonder why Spaz forgot how to draw Mega Man in profile

275's cover is out 

Sonic275tracyvar1.jpg

Honestly, I consider this one my favorite of the bunch. 

• Thumbs Up 9

Wow. I mean, just... WOW.

How many times is Rafa Knight going to prove me wrong when I say, "This is her peak. She can't possibly top this!"

I am so stoked for this crossover! The Blue Blur and the Blue Bomber meeting once more, bringing a crazy, fourth-wall-shattering conspiracy-predicting jungle chick and a group of angsty-but-overpowered teenage robots into the mix- as well as dozens of beloved characters from classic (and in most cases, dead) franchises! 

This could very well be the biggest story in SEGA and Capcom history!

• Thumbs Up 8

Just curious, but is anyone else here still waiting for their copy of Sonic #271 to arrive in the mail? 

Thanks for the response, CC14. It actually feels somewhat...comforting to know I'm not the only one here still waiting for the issue, but still, it sucks that it's taking forever to come. =/ 

It's a semi-reboot now?

Also, isn't it somewhat unfair to call her a villain, seeing as she's no longer working for Eggman and really just a quasi-legitimate businessman.

Thanks for the response, CC14. It actually feels somewhat...comforting to know I'm not the only one here still waiting for the issue, but still, it sucks that it's taking forever to come. =/

Galcian and Death Adder are also in this in addition to Firebrand, M. Bison and Reala? Hot damn!

Jeezus, these covers are flipping amazing, especially the one featuring all those Zones. I need these as posters hanging up in my room.

And really, the CG cover, just put Sticks with the Freedom fighters already, girl seriously looks more like she hails from the Archie-verse than Sonic Boom for some reason, just some weird vibe I'm getting.

And really, the CG cover, just put Sticks with the Freedom fighters already, girl seriously looks more like she hails from the Archie-verse than Sonic Boom for some reason, just some weird vibe I'm getting.

I'm also still waiting, and it is good to know I'm not the only one, and terrible to see that people still aren't getting the book.

mine either so something must be up with the subscription services at the moment

Oh good, I thought I was the only one. My issue hasn't arrived either.

Mine hasn't come yet either, I'm glad it's not just me. And speaking of subscriptions, I've had problems with them not sending me issues. Has any one else been having these problems?

Mine hasn't come yet either, I'm glad it's not just me. And speaking of subscriptions, I've had problems with them not sending me issues. Has any one else been having these problems?

Wow. No offence to Spaz but that cover shouldn't be the main cover, it's just so bland and just features Sonic and Mega Man running on a orange background, while we get some amazing covers from Rafa Knight and others.

Also, Give Rafa Knight a main cover Archie. >_>

• Thumbs Up 1

I know with subscriptions you have to wait 6-8 weeks before issues start coming how long ago did you subscribe?

Yeah all 4 Variants just seem better overall than the main cover, I would've had chosen Yardley's or Rafa-knights covers for the main ones.

Well, I emailed Archie yesterday regarding issue #271 and they got back to me today. Email said that issue #271 is shipping to all their customers and will arrive shortly. If not received by 4-20-15, then notify them. 

At least it was nice that they replied back to my email. 

• Thumbs Up 2

btw did anyone notice sigma seems to have gotten bigger then he was before?

Sigma use to do that :D

there is plenty of Gigantic Sigma second forms.. after a normal first one..

ohh and now that i think about it...

what could be the name for these "Zety" Sigma form..

Deadly Sigma? :lol:

Edited by Drawloverlala