Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I get my comic in the mail also.. who ever got the next issue. HOW did you get it so EARLY?  It's not even next MONTH yet.. the hell. Lucky guy. T.T - Two comics in one month.....- 

Edited by Smooth Jazz

quality pics of the new covers, gotten from over on retro

user_red2.pngTylinos px.png

Posted Yesterday, 05:01 PM

px.png
  • av-1421.png
  • member.png

High Quality version of the new covers under the spoiler:

sth257.600.jpg

su60.600.jpg

su60v.600.jpg

ss9.600.jpg

Courtesy of First Comics News.
http://www.firstcomi...ws.com/?p=90438

257's variant doesn't look like it's working for some reason.

Normal 257 cover looks really nice in full. Also, Bunnie still has her wedding ring.

Edited by Mandobardanjusik
  • Thumbs Up 3

Omega's blank souless stare at the Game Guide always brings a smile to my face. He just looks so charmingly derp.

Say...New!Antoine looks rad on that cover. I think I'm starting to warm to its new design. Bunnie is still as cute as ever, and her new design doesn't make me miss the cow-girl hat (that much).

• Thumbs Up 1

Sweet merciful mother of Primus, that 257 cover is AWESOME!  That's about to be the 1st Sonic wallpaper I've had in a long time.

Anybody noticed that bunnie is wearing a ring on the cover?

its probably given that they would remember they are married once they get their memories back, but I'm guessing that in this universe before sonic went around doing his brain zapping they were just friends....or enemies. can't tell at this point.

its probably given that they would remember they are married once they get their memories back, but I'm guessing that in this universe before sonic went around doing his brain zapping they were just friends....or enemies. can't tell at this point.

*insert one more day joke*

Edit: in all seriousness that would be stupid

Edited by Dejimon11

actually, Ian lame first told me that he couldn't use the term Mobius in a pm a few weeks back.

I personly blame both Ian and that fat f Paul for most of this crap.

I'm looking forward to leading a raid in a few weeks in if anyone wants in.

• Thumbs Up 1

Anyways, Rotor seems to be blending in to the background too much. I think they need to darken him a bit.

Also did anyone else notice that the pose used for Tails is the one used for Sonic Adventure 1? I believe it was for the cover.

actually, Ian lame first told me that he couldn't use the term Mobius in a pm a few weeks back.

I personly blame both Ian and that fat f Paul for most of this crap.

I'm looking forward to leading a raid in a few weeks in if anyone wants in.

No. SSMB is not your camp ground to plan forum raids, especially over comic bullshit. Take your drama elsewhere.

• Thumbs Up 4

No. SSMB is not your camp ground to plan forum raids, especially over comic bullshit. Take your drama elsewhere.

Did I upset your fish and chips, governor, with my silly US of A Sonic comics?

• Thumbs Up 1

Huh. I was wagering 3 posts before the banhammer, damnit Nep now I owe Soma $20.00...

Anyways, that 1 pic of Sonic before in the spoilers...

What was Sonic strugging from? was he reacting to memories or was this the beginnings of a Warehog thing?...

• Thumbs Up 1

Don't know where to post this, but in regards to Penders case against Sega for Sonic Chronicles, he posted a recording of the trial.

http://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/media/view.php?pk_id=0000011455 I tried to listen myself but my Windows Media Player isn't working. Can someone tell me what there saying, would really appreciate it.

Now this I'd listen to.

Yeah, I got my comic  as well today. The stuff sonic inhaled most likely was gaia energy most likely. Not sure if he will change when it becomes night or if he just didn't get enough into him yet to complete the change yet or not. Being daytime could be the reason the change didn't happen and why he was able to fight it off. I sort of had a feeling that was what was happening in their universe now. All the purple energy flowing around and such. Antonie's design isn't that bad really. Basically he took his clothes away and looks slightly more manly instead of being an officer the way he used to look. Not that bad of an issue.

Very small note; We would have originally seen a new look for Saffron in Endangered Species, most likely. 

I'm guessing the next arc would be the Unleashed stuff. Unless I'm not looking at a few details correctly. But I can see it leading that way, with the final battle between Sonic and Eggman mirroring the battle in the game's opening. and cliff hanging it when Sonic is dumped from the spacestation. 

Very small note; We would have originally seen a new look for Saffron in Endangered Species, most likely. 

That was Charmy's girl friend wasnt it? who made who anyways, and the question is does she still exist?

That was Charmy's girl friend wasnt it? who made who anyways, and the question is does she still exist?

Let's put it like this; there's a reason she got pulled from Endangered Species last minute, before her redesign was made public. 

Let's put it like this; there's a reason she got pulled from Endangered Species last minute, before her redesign was made public.

Let me guess: she was so altered as to be (nearly) unrecognizable and there would've been a minor uproar if they were to actually reveal it?