Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

I was confused as to why Dante's stuff was spoilerish.

But Sparky, you definitely need to spoiler that.

I was confused as to why Dante's stuff was spoilerish.

But Sparky, you definitely need to spoiler that.

Sorry about that. My memory is horrible.

EDIT: Is it spoilered right? Something seems off...

Edited by Sparky

Sorry about that. My memory is horrible.

EDIT: Is it spoilered right? Something seems off...

You need to add another end spoiler tag after the info.

Whoa!  Things are really getting big now!  Muttski...a Mobian?  Eh, I can roll with it and nice to see Chuck's still Sonic's Uncle.  Biological or not.  Also, I get the feeling these new villains for Shadow Fall are going to be totally pitch black dark in terms of personality.  I like it.  And why am I not surprised Sonic is showing Werehog-ish signs?  Suddenly this slight reboot is paying off big time.  Oh and those issue 257 covers are just pure excellence

biggrin.png 

Eggman more than likely will get new memories as well as the FFs. Also, Naugus got his memories back, so you never know. Also, I imagine Team Dark, or at least Shadow, will somehow get there's back as a result of the new Universe arc.

I'd say Shadow is likely to still remember because of his connection the Chaos Force, which was supposedly the same reason he was aware of the timeline change in Mobius 25 Years Later.

I need some help here. Aparently Sonic Universe #57 and Mega Man #30 released recently, but sadly, it hasn't shown up on ebay. Either the seller can't be bothered, or there's something going wrong with them. I need some help where I can find cheap sonic the hedgehog comics with free fast shipping. Please I'm desperate here :c

Edited by Red

I'd say Shadow is likely to still remember because of his connection the Chaos Force, which was supposedly the same reason he was aware of the timeline change in Mobius 25 Years Later.

Actually, according to Flynn (question around 3:50 mark), King Shadow knew about the timeline change because Lien-Da filled him in (she had the armband that kept her from being displaced in the timeline).

EDIT:

I need some help here. Aparently Sonic Universe #57 and Mega Man #30 released recently, but sadly, it hasn't shown up on ebay. Either the seller can't be bothered, or there's something going wrong with them. I need some help where I can find cheap sonic the hedgehog comics with free fast shipping. Please I'm desperate here :c

Well, I remember I showed this to someone else in the UK here. Apparently they offer free shipping. But like Dejimon below says, the comics didn't ship yet. I think they were delayed a week.

Edited by Zaysho

There's a shipping error so comic shops don't have them yet

I just got the MM#30 in the mail today. I won't be reading it, since I'm so far behind in the series so far, but at least I'll have them coming in now. At least this finally shows that my subs did all go through since I've gotten at least one of all three comics now and to let you guys know that the MM's are coming out as well now.

So how long do you recon till the shipping error is fixed?

It is fixed. According to Diamond, the books will be out next week.

i keep trying to add scans to 254 but i cant

Wait, what!? You have scans of the issue!??! 

I second this, if you have them, and you can get them up, go ahead, really curious about some of the stuff

no i mean i literally cant the site wont let me unless i can email them to one of you guys

no i mean i literally cant the site wont let me unless i can email them to one of you guys

use an image hosting site, then link them. uploading them to the site itself is always buggy

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Ok lets test this out

testing

IMG_20131018_164804_184_zps96f2c07f.jpg?

Hah, that cracks me up, he looks pretty good, not that much like tails, ought to be interesting to see how they decide to use and develop him in the long run

Oh hey, looks like they're dropping the awkward and off putting "Sonic characters not named Big have toes" mentality now.

EDIT: GODDAMMIT VEDJ-F!!! >:U

Edited by Satan Attaxx

When I asked the guy that got the issue some questions and he told me what Muttski looked like, I sketched it out. looks like I was close.

Wait, I just realized something, they said that Uncle check is going to become a feild commander, that must mean that mutt is going to be his assisstant in that as well. also, that blade move by Ant was awesome, I get the feeling his upward path in personality and character is still going to continue(other than the whole coma part)