Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

Getting back onto a nicer topic biggrin.png

what are people's thoughts on the upcoming comics; Sonic 241 and Universe 44? Personally cannot wait for the whole Nagus arc to end. Not really a fan of the secret freedom fighters but will be interested to see how they conclude it all.

Looking forward to October with the Olympics themed SU issue and SASRT tie in. With the heavy storylines it's nice ot have the little filler issues now and again!

I am, as well as the Megaman crossover next year. Gives me a reason to pick up the comics again.

No it fucking isn't. Nobody here gives a fuck about Sonamy, yet for some ungodly reason, Sally fans take "I don't like Sally" as "YOU SONAMY FANBOY!!" and it's fucking annoying. Nobody cares, so stop bringing it up, not even people on Bumbleking are this obnoxious,

Yeah, your probably like I was. I use to believe that Sally stole the spot light and everything thanks to all the million of Sonamy fans whining that Sonic is useless with out her that is until I did my own research of Ian's run. Shoot, Ian repaired both Sonic and Sally's character during his run. and since Sonic is the protagonist he is the most important character that should be written right.

Edited by TheEzekiel300

I am, as well as the Megaman crossover next year. Gives me a reason to pick up the comics again.

Don't really read the Megaman comics though depending on the crossover I might back track. Be interested to see how it's done but am a little annoyed that the Mecha Sally arc conclusion is being pushed back.

We have to fucking say fuck all the fucking time to apparently fucking get our point across because we're totally fucking hardcore and mature, and not fucking autistic little fucks at all am I fucking right?! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Well Sally fuckity fuck fuck fucking sucks fucking ass.

• Thumbs Up 3

Sir, that was six hours ago. We've had a meltdown since.

Anyway, I guess SU#44 spoilers will be due any day now going by the usual subscriber leaks.

We have to fucking say fuck all the fucking time to apparently fucking get our point across because we're totally fucking hardcore and mature, and not fucking autistic little fucks at all am I fucking right?! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Yeah, Sally sucked in the past, but the truth is Ian has written her right. You guys can just keep saying that all you want and I'll just keep answering you with butt kicking logic. I love driving you guys nuts. http://theezekiel300.deviantart.com/art/Pro-Archie-To-Sonic-Stadium-fans-and-Sonamy-fans-325467476?q=gallery%3ATheEzekiel300%20randomize%3A1&qo=0

Butt-kicking logic as in untrue ad hominems about how anyone who doesn't like her must have a shipping motive?

You know what, no, let's not drag it on because that logic is just stupid.

• Thumbs Up 6

Yeah, Sally sucked in the past, but the truth is Ian has written her right. You guys can just keep saying that all you want and I'll just keep answering you with butt kicking logic. I love driving you guys nuts. http://theezekiel300...andomize:1&qo=0

You know, one can still dislike Sally even nowadays...

You know, one can still dislike Sally even nowadays...

Too bad that can't give me a valid reason on why she is hated. And to think I use to actually believe everyone when they say that she steals the spotlight from everyone until I actually did my research. This link proves that that is not the case, http://theezekiel300.deviantart.com/art/Pro-Archie-To-Sonic-Stadium-fans-and-Sonamy-fans-325467476

Butt-kicking logic as in untrue ad hominems about how anyone who doesn't like her must have a shipping motive?

You know what, no, let's not drag it on because that logic is just stupid.

Emphasis on "most of the time" like I said. There are some that have a different opinion from that, but too many times that turned out to be the case.

Too bad that can't give me a valid reason on why she is hated. And to think I use to actually believe everyone when they say that she steals the spotlight from everyone until I actually did my research. This link proves that that is not the case, http://theezekiel300...-fans-325467476

So... what about those who simply don't like her, without thinking that she's a spotlight stealer? All that image tells me is that there are (at least) five events where Sonic is interacted with other characters; that image alone isn't proof of Sally not being a spotlight-stealer (which she isn't, but that's besides the point).

Edited by Komodin

So guys, am I the only one sort of stoked for the October Filler issues? I don't even know why, I just really wanna read those two issues.

Also Ezekiel, fuckity fuck fuck bwrosas fuckity fuck fuckity filter list fuck fuck fuck bye bye fuck the motherfucking Pope.

• Thumbs Up 1

What the absolute fuck happened here?

Well, at least people aren't taking things here too seriously.

On the Archie Comic side of things: Are they really as bad as people make them out to be? I've never touched an issue in my life.

Edited by Liliana Vess

No they're not, as I said before.

I know that Fiona topic painted a really bad picture, but really the comics are currently enjoyable and have been consistently of decent quality for years. It still has its issues, all comics do, but at the end of the day It's a fun, lighearted adventure series rather than the furry soap opera mess it used to be.

So yeah, you should at least give it a chance if you're willing.

So... what about those who simply don't like her, without thinking that she's a spotlight stealer? All that image tells me is that there are (at least) five events where Sonic is interacted with other characters; that image alone isn't proof of Sally not being a spotlight-stealer (which she isn't, but that's besides the point).

If you read my description under the picture, you will notice that I give even more events of Sally not stealing the spot light. When people tell me that they hate Sally because she steals the spot light from Sonic and I do my research and find out she doesn't really steal the spot light, then I find their hate meaningless with no substance. Give me some real substance that is backed up with facts on why you hate her then I will say your own to something. Just think about it. people been telling that Sally is mary sue and she steals the spotlight. Then with my own research I find out she doesn't steal the spot light with the proof that is in this link, http://theezekiel300.deviantart.com/art/Pro-Archie-To-Sonic-Stadium-fans-and-Sonamy-fans-325467476 Saying stuff like Sally has no flaws then I discover that she actually does like when her dog pile on Scourge failed or when she was captured by Drago or when she panicked and worried about leaving Nicole behind.with the city when it's usually Sonic who is the wreck less thinker. Sonic actually had to calm her down. So what valid reasons do you have to hate Sally? She doesn't even follow Sonic around all the time. So what other reason do any of you have to hate her?

I like how disdain for spotlight-stealing is automatically classed as "hate" for the character.

If anything, my beef is with the writing, not the character herself. My feelings for Sally are much like my feelings for Shadow in that I adore them but have frequently really disliked the way they've been written. Not her fault that she's Sueified and included in missions when she ain't needed and where she's a liability.

• Thumbs Up 8

So what valid reasons do you have to hate Sally? She doesn't even follow Sonic around all the time. So what other reason do any of you have to hate her?

Perhaps they just think she's a boring character. Nothing wrong with thinking that, right?

... Right?

I think I am ready for a Sonic Vs Scourge, Fiona, and the Destructix Vs Mecha Sally battle in the comic book now