Awoo.

Archie Sonic Main Discussion

Toby

At this point, I'm just glad we're seeing more of the world than just New Mobotropolis at the moment.

Amen to that.

At this point, I'm just glad we're seeing more of the world than just New Mobotropolis at the moment.

Ian showed more of the world from issues 213 through 218. He had Sonic go to the Dragon Kingdom in Sonic Universe and he had Amy go with Sonic to anti Moebius. I say that New Mobotroplis is just like Station square in Sonic Adventure. You have the main cast living in the city and they go out to there adventure and return only I believe the Dragon Kingdom & that oil ocean zone from when Sonic traveled solo with Bunnie to meet her uncle is farther than the missions around Station Square.

Ian showed more of the world from issues 213 through 218. He had Sonic go to the Dragon Kingdom in Sonic Universe and he had Amy go with Sonic to anti Moebius. I say that New Mobotroplis is just like Station square in Sonic Adventure. You have the main cast living in the city and they go out to there adventure and return only I believe the Dragon Kingdom & that oil ocean zone from when Sonic traveled solo with Bunnie to meet her uncle is farther than the missions around Station Square.

We are on 240. That was more than 20 issues ago. In other words, it was 2 years ago.

Edited by turbojet

Hey guys I just got back from deviantart and it looks like anti mecha sally fans have created a group bent on hating ian flynn JUST because of mecha sally, I swear these people are like Nazi's

I still maintain that turning into a robot has been one of the first if not the first non pointless things Sally has done.

It's by far the best thing to ever happen to Sally as a character.

Maybe Ian will surprise us and kill her off instead of her oh-so-inevitable return.

• Thumbs Up 3

As someone who is completely apathetic towards Sally, all the hate toward her charter is kinda funny.

Edited by Soniman

Maybe she comes back in body but not in mind? Imagine the anguish of seeing the real Sally attack the team!

Maybe she comes back in body but not in mind? Imagine the anguish of seeing the real Sally attack the team!

And then, despite the fact that she should get completely beat down, due to having NO powers whatsoever, she manages to take the entire team with some hand-to-hand bullshit.

No seriously they created a hate cult towards a comic book writer over sally turning into a robot and they didn't even have a problem with him until this happend overreaction at its finest

No seriously they created a hate cult towards a comic book writer over sally turning into a robot and they didn't even have a problem with him until this happend overreaction at its finest

People get butthurt over this kind of thing all the time. Its best to just ignore it and not give them the attention they desperately want.

As someone who is completely apathetic towards Sally, all the hate toward her charter is kinda funny.

I would not hate the character if she weren't written horribly.

However, it is not the worst comic book complaint that I've ever had. Red Hood and the Outlaws is slowly but surely becoming the worst idea ever.

I would not hate the character if she weren't written horribly.

However, it is not the worst comic book complaint that I've ever had. Red Hood and the Outlaws is slowly but surely becoming the worst idea ever.

Red Hood and Outlaws? That some kind of Robin Hood ripoff?

Red Hood is a Captain America villain, I think.

...So yeah, that sounds stupid already.

I'm pretty sure it's a Batman villain.

-painfultoreaddespitenotevenknowingforsure-

Edited by Kind-Hearted Jerk

I'm pretty sure it's a Batman villain.

-painfultoreaddespitenotevenknowingforsure-

Yeah Joker was Red Hood before he was Joker and now Jason Todd (the second Robin) is Red Hood.

Red Hood and Outlaws? That some kind of Robin Hood ripoff?

Red Hood is a Captain America villain, I think.

...So yeah, that sounds stupid already.

Red Hood is the second Robin who was resurrected after Joker killed him, Jason Todd. After the new reboot of the entire DC comics line, they decided to focus on Jason Todd and give him a team. It was interesting at first when it came to premise wise and then they added Starfire, or as I like to call her, the alien bimbo who now has the memory of a Goldfish and thinks having sex with random anonymous strangers for shits and giggles is all the rage. Never mind that Starfire can no longer remember her previous lover Dick Grayson aka First Robin and Nightwing, but now she is the prime example why feminists call comic books sexist. Not to mention it is horrible written as if it were handled by a teenaged boy who thinks nothing but sex. I mean Kori's(Starfire for those who do not know) first appearance in the book is to appear like this.

Starfire-Controversial-Scenes-Red-Hood-and-the-Outlaw.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Hey guys I just got back from deviantart and it looks like anti mecha sally fans have created a group bent on hating ian flynn JUST because of mecha sally, I swear these people are like Nazi's

This is very old news.

As someone who grew up with Cartoon Network's Teen TItans, everytime I see this Starfire I can't help but feel like I've wandered across some sort of childhood-crushing rule 34 comic on Google. Except it's actually real, licensed, endorsed material... which just makes the feeling even worse.
  • Thumbs Up 4

Even more ironic is that that's how she always looked in the comics, but like you, I was bred on the TV show.

• Thumbs Up 5