Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

^damn right >:U

Also happy birthday to Yusuke/Aptiva/other names that I can't remember. Since you're 18 now I'm sure I should make all sorts of jokes about things being legal now......but we all know you walked on the other side of the law anyways <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Happy Birthmanday Trav/Aptiva/Yusuke/and such!!!

Well, in like an hour and half over here, XD. But I might be going to bed soon, and I might forget in the morning, D;. Hope you find the lost city of Atlantis, since everyone is required to when they reach 18.

-Your wolf mang. Well, one of them.

^damn right >:U

Also happy birthday to Yusuke/Aptiva/other names that I can't remember. Since you're 18 now I'm sure I should make all sorts of jokes about things being legal now......but we all know you walked on the other side of the law anyways <3

OH YOU ;D you'd know, Punk <3

Happy Birthmanday Trav/Aptiva/Yusuke/and such!!!

Well, in like an hour and half over here, XD. But I might be going to bed soon, and I might forget in the morning, D;. Hope you find the lost city of Atlantis, since everyone is required to when they reach 18.

-Your wolf mang. Well, one of them.

=O YOU'RE MY ONLY WOLFMAN! <3 And HELP I can't breathe underwater ;_;!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Remy, none of the mods are children anymore (but you're still the loli >:U) !!

Remember that most sailor scouts are now illegal for you

Hope you had a good one, Remz!

I had no idea you were younger than me. Shows how mature and awesome you are.

Edited by STK

• 2 weeks later...

A big birthday bash based between Biafra! Lawl but really, happy birthday Bia, my fellow DJ, and friend. 8] hope it's good, and TAKE PICS. PLS.

A big birthday bash based between Biafra! Lawl but really, happy birthday Bia, my fellow DJ, and friend. 8] hope it's good, and TAKE PICS. PLS.

Thanks man. As for pics, I didn't bother. All I did was end up tired and emotional.

Anyways, congratulations on Scar Wolfe on becoming legal.

Thanks guys! Didn't do anything particularly exciting, but playing video games all day is awesome by my standards. :lol: I also got a Lara Croft statue I've been after for about eleven years now, so I was super-psyched about that :3

And I see we're into the 15th now, so Happy Birthday to TranslucentDuck, Paul Street, and Cruizer!

Edited by Lucky

Thank you! 25 today and I don't even feel it, even if 'ar lass likes to point out I'd be in the 25 and over catagory on X Factor now :P

• 1 month later...

Happy Birthday Jake (as you're known by here loool)

I loooooooooooooove you so much. You gave me the best present ever even though it was your birthday, trust me I owe you ;D

Also no one uses this topic anymore D:

• Thumbs Up 2

Happy late birthday to Jake. Hope it was filled with lots of little anime girl pantsu.

Aaaand...

riders10.jpg

RAIDA BARTHUDAI GREETINGZU

To Shadowprime.

Happy Birthday, Psyguy! (lol 6th word!)

Hey, I post here! Don't I count as someone?