Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Sawnik's not the only one with a birthday in summer... Happy 14th birthday, NiGHTS! I can think of no better way to spread the love than via merch...

MerchNiGHTS.jpg

Yes, that is my NiGHTS plush collection. No, the bagged ones are not suffocating BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD AHAHAHA... They're just sleeping. Yes, sleeping. -shifty eyes-

Happy Birthday to me! Lots of lovely Sonic goodies.

dsc00040hx.jpg

and...

dsc00035jl.jpg

A cake my sister made me lol 24 and feeling old.

I want to wish Ryan (aka Dusk Golem, Dusk the Alan Wake Keeper, etc.) a happy birthday. I saw the countdown over on Skype. I hope you have a good one!

Pelly! It is totally not your birthday! Nope, you'll be 18 forever! :0

Nah, I kid. Happy birthay, Pelly! I hope you have a good one!

Happy birthday Pelly! You know how much I love you but I have to express it again, as these past ten months have been wonderful and I'm glad to be able to share them with you.

Lol, morbid.

Many happy returns, Pelly, you SSMB legend, you! ♥~

Happy birthday, Pelly! :D

(inb4 thread gains two pages just because it's pelly's bday)

Happy Birthday to BaronSFel001. Hope things are going good for you man.

• 2 weeks later...

This is quite a kick to the topic but its Nemain's Birthday not only there other people sharing the same date (sorry if I forgot your names :P) but you all share it with the man who is coming to SoS 10 and bring his awesome epic rock goodness as well, Jun Senoue. Happy Birthday to all you today :).

A really BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Roareye Black (24) & Professor J (19), I hope you two have a AWESOME!!!!! Day today and have plenty of cake and presents. :D

I would like to wish happy birthday... to my mum!

Yes it's my mums birthday today, I got her a plushie from Shaun the Sheep, because she loves shaun the sheep, I got her the giant fat sheep that never stops eating because it makes her laugh the most.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy birthday to one of my TDL followers Sunrose. Happy 24th Birthday to you, hope you have a good one and get lots of presents :3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Birthday to T-Bird. That dude is so Boss that I'll wish him a happy B-day before I even wish myself one.