Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Today is the day I turn 19. Been a good day so far. Hope it stays that way.

Well then, Happy Birthday =D (again)

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. Was overall, a great birthday. Now to relax and play some Outrun Online.

Time to bust out the Confetti Cannons again and wish a happy Birthday to PrincessTikal (I havent bumped into you in a while) and Dosypondido (consider it an anonymous well wishing).

Both of you need to live it up whenever you get the chance.

Happy Belated guys, I suck I know :P

And a Happy Birthday to richboy118.

Hope it all when cracking for you guys.

Happy birthday Gerkuman! We never really talk but I've seen you posting around at the places where I go. ;)

And, uh... Thanks to CreamyBagel for noticing my bday a few days ago, while everyone else was either too busy, or seemed to not care much at all, or seemed to have trouble with their comp, or whatever other excuses you could think of.

Edited by DarkJedi188

Happy belated birthday to Gerkuman! Sowwy if I forgot. D= Anyways, hope you had a good day and all!

A very happy birthday to the one and only Roareye Black, who sadly doesn't come here as often as he used to. And happy birthday to ye olde Professor J, who is 70. Riiiight. XP

Hope you two also have a nice day!

Happy belated birthday to my fellow DOOMer - Mister DarkHaven!

I haven't seen him online in a whole month, neither here nor on the Instant Messenger. What the heck is going on? I'm really looking forward to the next version of one of his add-on projects.

Also, happy birthday to Roareye Black! He's a very accommodating host, just like Dread.

Cheers!

~Toodles!

My birthday is coming up in 9 days, I want to get Disgaea 3 and some books (I really want Redwall, I read that book a few years ago at school and I loved it. I also want the Disgaea 2 manga and the MGS2 comic book adaptation). I was going to ask for Call of Duty: World at War (PS3 version since most of the boys at school have a PS3 and told me to get that game), but my brother just got it last night.