Awoo.

The Birthday Topic

\gunther

Happy B to Flyboy, everyone's favorite mod. And MarcelloF, I see you posting around here. Happy B to everyone!

Although she is no longer active here, I'd like to wish a very happy birthday to Eileanach! I hope you had a great birthday!

Edit: Happy birthday to Cyberblade! I hope you had a good one!

Edited by Kevin

Oy, people! It's Cyberblade's birthday! You go over there right now and wish him a happy birthday right now, or I'll reduce all of your reps! *shakefist*

So I noticed it's Mahzes' 23rd today for some reason, so I thought I may as well throw in a shoutout. Enjoy the rest of your birthday and whatnot. =)

And of course, best wishes for everyone else who is celebrating yet another +1 to their years of existence before their untimely death. Have a good 'un.

Edited by Wyde

• 4 weeks later...

Oh snap I almost forgot...

Happy birthday Blur!! I know you said you aren't doing anything today but I still hope you have a good birthday.

.....plus everyone knows 19 is when wolf powers develop ;D

COOOOOOOOOOODY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND IN THE WORLD <333333333333333333333

you are now my officially my age wooo, see you at break!

Thanks mah lady friend, <3. I really do appreciate it, ^_^.

I had to work from 7 am to 3:15pm today bagging people's groceries, X_x. Now I get to relax and maybe go see Fantastic Mr. Fox for a second time with my friends, =3.

Also, my birthday happens to be on Ninja Day, so I automatically win everything in da world.

-Blur

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Molly! Happy birthday to Shadzter, and BlitzChris as well! I hope you both have a good one!

Edited by Kevin

Oh geeze I didn't even realize it was your birthday Kevin D: Thankfully it's not to late!!

Happy Birthday Kev!! I hope you have a wonderful one.

Oh geeze I didn't even realize it was your birthday Kevin D: Thankfully it's not to late!!

Happy Birthday Kev!! I hope you have a wonderful one.

Nah, you're not too late. Thanks, Pelly!

Edit: Happy birthday to Sarge! I hope you have a good one!!

Edited by Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Who'd have thought turning 19 was so... Unexciting. It's an age where nothing changes, at all. Still a teenager, still able to see the same movies, still able to buy everything...